We've Got Work To Do

This Guy Called Zico

"Be my girlfriend." Zico told her. Yina scrunched up her eyebrows in confusion and scoffed, scooting away from him.

 

"What are you talking about?" She asked. He smacked his lips and crossed his arms in front of him.

"Your style is... pretty good... good face... good body..." he said shrugging his shoulders. Yina walked behind the couch and hid her body behind it, glaring at Zico.

"Yah! Byuntae!! Stop checking me out!" She yelled at him. Zico chuckled and watched how scared she was at him.

 

"Zico..." UKwon said walking into Zico's room with a bundle of folders in his hand. He stopped his walk though when he saw Yina hiding behind the couch, glaring at Zico while crossing her arms in front of her.

Zico, on the other hand, was smirking at her as if he was about to attack her. UKwon scratched his head and looked at them back and forth.

"Uh... is this a bad time?" UKwon said slowly. Yina gasped and ran to hide behind UKwon. "He's being a ert UKwon!" She said peeking over at Zico from behind UKwon's shoulder.

Zico turned to look at UKwon and Yina so closely against each other. He scoffed and tilted his head in confusion.

"Since when were you two so close?" Zico asked. UKwon widened his eyes and stuttered. "Uh... well, we talked a couple of times when she was going to meet you." UKwon explained.

"UKwon.... Jung Yina there? She's my girlfriend. But why is she hiding behind you? Away from her boyfriend?" Zico said with one of his eyebrows raised. UKwon shot a look back at Yina who widened her eyes up at him. She shook her head.

"I'm not his girlfriend!" Yina said then glared at Zico. "I'M NOT YOUR GIRLFRIEND!!!" She said madly. Zico scoffed and looked at the time.

"UKwon... I have to go to another meeting..." Zico said grabbing an orange juice from the fridge.

"Make sure you get Yina pretty for the dinner tonight... she's gonna meet my mom and Jieun." Zico said then left the room after smiling at Yina. She hid herself away, behind UKwon and glared at him when he walked out.

 

When Zico was out, UKwon turned to look at Yina and pursed his lips.

"When was this official?" He asked her. Yina glared at the air and scoffed. "I'm NOT his girlfriend! Seriously! I didn't agree to this!" Yina told him. He chuckled and shook his head, sitting down by the couch.

"Well, come here and explain to me what happened." UKwon said. Yina sighed and went to sit down beside him. She coughed and smacked her lips.

"Well... he has this dinner tonight with Lee Jieun... whom... I'm not sure who she is..."

"She's the woman that Zico's parents want Zico to marry." UKwon explained to her. Yina widened her eyes and bit her lips, nodding in understanding.

"Well... his mother called earlier and said he HAS to go, or else... and because I didn't want to be rude, I said he'll go. And.... that's when he told me to... be his girlfriend????" Yina said then thought to herself.

"So that's how it went...?" UKwon mumbled silently, nodding his head.

"Geunthae.... why would he want a girlfriend when his mom wants him to be with that Jieun girl? Why is he putting me in this situation?" Yina asked. UKwon sighed and scratched his neck.

"It's a long story.... but I think you should take the offer." Ukwon told her. She widened her eyes and in her lips. "What offer?" She asked.

"Be his girlfriend... or his fake girlfriend..." he told her. She scoffed and scrunched up her eyebrows. "YOU TOO?!!! No way!" She said.

"Listen to me..." Ukwon told her, making her quiet down.

================================================

 

Yina walked slowly in Zico's company and took a sad and deep breath.

"So that's why..." she mumbled to herself with a sigh. She smacked her lips and thought back to what UKwon told her.

 

"His parents don't really like him, so they always set him up on marriage dates. But to be honest, she already has a boyfriend. Both he and she doesn't want to get into the marriage, but because of their mother.... that's why..."

 

"It's so sad to see what parents do..." she said then looked up and gasped when she saw Zico walking towards her. She looked down and fiddled with her fingers, biting on her lips.

Zico looked up and sighed when he saw her. He his lips and walked up to her, standing in front of her with his arms crossed in front of him.

Yina dug in her bag and handed him an orange juice without looking at him. He scoffed and took it, drinking it immediately.

 

"What's up?" He asked closing it and handing it back to her. She put the drink away and looked up at him with pursed.

"I'll... I'll go with you to meet Jieun... and your mother..... as you-your fake girlfriend..." she mumbled silently, hoping Zico wouldn't hear. He chuckled and took a step towards her.

"What are you talking about?" He asked her. Yina took a deep breath and bit her lips gently. "Well... UKwon... told me that you two are being forced into this... and that she already has a boyfriend..." she said. Zico looked at her confused.

"UKwon told you that?" He asked. Yina nodded and sighed sadly.

"I know what it's like to be forced into a marriage when I already have a boyfriend... and I don't want that to happen to her. My boyfriend will be in pain... leaving the person I'm SUPPOSED to be married to a JERK for not saying anything!" She said holding her fists tighty.

Zico looked at her and tilted his head. He looked up into the ceiling and then back at her and scoffed.

"So... you're saying that I'm the jerk that's breaking her relationship up with her boyfriend?" He asked her. Yina nodded her head and sighed.

"And I won't let you take her happiness away from her. So I'll go confront your mother and set Jieun flee from her marriage with you." She told him.

"Jieun doesn't even HAVE a boyfriend! What did UKwon yell her?! Aish..." Zico thought to himself. He smacked his lips and-

"Wait...." he said looking back at Yina who widened her eyes at him. "So... you're only going for HER sake? Not MINE?" He asked through gritted teeth. Yina nodded her head and smiled.

"Of course! She's an innocent girl that is being forced into a marriage with some rich jerk when she could be living a beautiful life with her boyfriend now already..." She told him. Zico scoffed and took another step to her.

"Rich jerk?" He repeated what she said. She chuckled and stuck her tongue out at him. Zico scoffed and crossed his arms in front of him, tighter.

"You know my mom's scary... right?" He told her. Yina fixed her face back into a serious one. "If you're to be my girlfriend. You're to be from a wealthy family. You're to look beautiful, classy, stylish, and knowledgable." He told her.

Yina froze and widened her eyes. She gulped and looked down at herself then at Zico who smirked at her.

"Ah... I forgot... ottheokae? I don't have any of those..." she told him silently. He scoffed and patted the top of her head.

"Let's get you a quick makeover then, shall we? We have a lot to do." He said then walked off.

 

A/N: Well, hopefully Yina can survive being his fake girlfriend... XD Kekekeke...

Thanks for all of you who've commented and support this fic!! Sorry for the late update though!!

I hope everyone loved this chapter!!!  Until next time, saranghae yerobun!! <3