Romantic

This Guy Called Zico

The next morning, Yina woke up and found Zico spooning her romantically from behind. She smiled with his scent lingering in the room and turned around, giving him a kiss on his lips before getting up and starting the day.

 

 

After she checked on Woo Bae, she washed up and went to make some dinner since Zico was going to work.

 

He wasn't working for the Family company anymore. Rather, he just works at an office of Magazine producing with a new friend he found called Taeil.

 

With some sausage and some scrambled eggs, along with pancakes and syrup, that should fill Zico up.

 

 

 

 

"Yeobo..." Zico groaned when he walked out of the bedroom tiredly with his hair all over the place, his eyes barely opened. He was shirtless with only a sports short on, making his tattoo seeable.

 

Such a beautiful sight. Yina was one of the luckiest person in the world.

 

She chuckled and set up the table for him while he walked behind her and wrapped his arms around her from the waist, his head resting on his back.

 

"Good morning to you..." she told him. He groaned again and slept on her back, but she released his hands and chuckled.

 

"Yah, go wash up and eat so you can go to work." She told him pushing him to the bathroom. Zico purposely fell onto the couch on the way and went back to sleep.

 

Yina chuckled at his lazy self and went to pull him up.

 

"Yah!! Get up! You're going to be late!" She told him. "Kiss..." Zico said turning his head to her with his eyes still closed, his lips puckered up.

 

Yina laughed and pushed his head away.

 

"You didn't brush your teeth yet!" She told him in disgust. "Yah," Zico whined, sitting up and grasping her hips with his strong but gentle hands. He pulled her in between his legs, but instead she sat down and straddled him, pushing him back on the couch.

 

Zico leaned back comfortably with his beautiful wife in front of him.

 

"You were moving around yesterday... are you okay?" He asked her. Yina widened her eyes in confusion while he ran his hands up and down her legs.

 

"Really? I don't know..." she said looking away. He ran his hands up her sides now and looked at her with a smile.

 

"Yina..." he called her name. She looked at him and smiled. "Yes, my love?" She asked leaning down on top of his chest. They looked at each other and chuckled.

 

"We need to go on a vacation..." he told her. She smiled and traced every feature on his face, causing him to feel warm inside.

 

"Yeah? Should we?" She asked with a tilted head. He leaned up and stole a kiss from her, but she didn't care.

 

"Yeap... just the two of us." He whispered to her. She chuckled and hugged him tightly, squeezing him on purpose.

 

"ARGH!! Woo Zico shall die in my hands!!!" Yina said evilly. Zico grunted and chuckled, but she was basically choking him.

 

"Yah!" He said rolling over and laying her on the bed while he hoovered on top of her. Yina chuckled and released him, looking up at him with a smile.

 

"You're lucky I have work. Or else we'll spend the day in bed." He told her with a smirk then got up, pulling her up with him. She scoffed and corn dogged him (kneeing his behind) then stuck her tongue out at him and ran to the kitchen.

 

"Yah!!" Zico said then turned to look at her with a confused expression on.

 

"Are you on meds or something? You're so weird?" He asked. "Because you make me go CRAZY!!!" She sang then laughed and finished setting the table up for Zico.

 

He looked away and shook his head at his weird and abnormal wife.

 

 

 

"Oh, chagi... Hyuna and Junhyung said they want to watch Bae today... so we could have the whole day and night tonight by ourselves..." Zico told her with a raised eyebrow. She scoffed and poured some juice in a cup.

 

"Oh? Did Hyuna and Junhyung say that? Or did YOU force them to?" She asked with a raised eyebrow as well. He chuckled cutely as if he was the innocent one and smiled.

 

"Come on... I want some alone time with you." He pouted to her scratching his chest. She pursed her lips and looked at him with disgust.

 

"With those eyeboogers all over your face, I don't think it'll work." She told him with a laugh. Zico groaned and stretched with his eyes closed.

 

"Fine... I'll go shower. Just drop Bae over when you come to my workplace." He told her. "Okay..." she said then went to get Bae who was crying already.

====================================================================

 

After work, Zico walked outside of his workplace and found Yina waiting for him with a smile on her face. He chuckled and walked over to her, wrapping an arm around her shoulder and kissing the side of her head.

 

"Hey lovely. I missed you." He said then pecked her lips and walked off with her.

 

"Me too... how was work?" She asked him. "Eh... thought of you all day." He told her. She scoffed and shook her head, wrapping an arm around his waist.

 

"Did you already send Bae to Hyuna and Junhyung?" He asked her. She nodded and smiled. "Yeah, they told us to have LOTS of fun." Yina said rolling her eyes.

 

"Mmm-hmm..." Zico said then they both chuckled and went to eat out at a Restaurant.

 

 

 

After they ate out, they walked home and threw their bags on the couch. Yina groaned and went to the bedroom, retying her hair tiredly.

 

"Yah, I'm tired... I miss Bae..." she mumbled taking her shirt off, leaving herself in only her tank top and black leggings.

 

Zico walked in and took his flannel off, along with his tank top. He groaned tiredly and went to kiss her neck before throwing his things on the bed

 

"What movie should we watch?" He asked her taking his pants off and throwing on a sports short.

 

"Um, I don't know... just put on something. I'll be out in a bit. I need to change." She told him then he left to the living room while she changed into her shorts.

 

 

Yina took out her phone and laid on her bed, stomach first, while texting Hyuna to see if Bae was doing fine.

 

She chuckled and smiled when Hyuna sent her a picture of Bae playing with some toys that Junhyung had bought Bae.

 

 

Zico walked in and scoffed seeing his wife laying on the bed. He walked over and laid on top of her, purposely putting his weight on her.

 

"Ah! Yah! Get off of me Zico, you're heavy!" She shrieked with her cell phone still in her hand. He chuckled and got on his knees so she could turn around.

 

He laid on top of her again but made sure he didn't squish her in between him and the bed. She turned the phone over and showed him the picture.

 

"Look at baby Bae..." she said with a smile. Zico grabbed her cell phone, then with one glance at Bae, he placed her cell phone on the side.

 

"Yina," he said placing his hands on either side of her head. She scrunched up her eyebrows and scoffed.

 

"Look at me..." he said when she looked away. She looked at him and smiled, running her hands under his shirt. He tensed up and smiled.

 

"Hmm?" She asked then smiled when he leaned down to kiss her lips romantically.

 

He nibbled on her lips and sent her inhaling heavenly. The way his lips was against hers was so soothing.

 

She smiled and he backed away, but quickly fell in and kissed her again. He rubbed her stomach and kissed her neck, causing her to moan.

 

A/N: Okay, so I've decided to not write a ... I don't know... I just don't feel comfy... enough... :/

So, I'm really, REALLY, sorry to many of you who might have looked forward for it...

I'll just write a make out scene... and then that should probably be it...

Please forgive me!!! But topping that off with more bad news??? 

Next chapter WILL be the last one.... I haven written it yet, but I'm aiming for it to be the last...

So, please look forward to it!! And thank you all so much for your love and support!! <3

Until next time, saranghae yerobun!!! BBCnTSFAM signing out! PYONG!~~~~