Process

This Guy Called Zico

Zico sat in his house with his hands trembling, blood dripping from his knuckles that he smashed earlier when he was at Yina's house. He cried and sniffed as a nurse cleaned his wound.

 

He wished Yina was the one cleaning his wound... he wished Yina was with him... everything reminded him of her....

 

==================================================

 

The next morning, Yina sat in the couch in the living room and took a deep breath, leaning her head back. She arched her pained back and smacked her lips.

 

"Dang... my back is killing me..." she said then got up and went to the bathroom to pee for the 10th time it seems.

 

 

Hyuna walked inside their house and looked at Yina who was all dressed up for work.

 

"Uh, missy, you're not going to work." Hyuna said setting her bag down and walking towards Yina. Yina looked up at her and scoffed. "Yeah I am..." she replied back.

 

"I can't let you. All you do is throw up and groan in pain all day. Especially with your back hurting like that, I can't let you work." She said seriously. Yina scoffed and pulled her bag around her shoulder.

 

"I'll be back." Yina said then headed for the door, but Hyuna walked in front of her.

 

"Jung Yina. You can't keep torturing the baby like this. If you keep this up, I'm going to have to tell Zico." She said. Yina took a deep breath and closed her eyes.

 

"Hyuna, stop acting like that, please. I need to earn money for the baby too." Yina said. "But you're over working yourself. You just got back from your first work and didn't even get to eat yet. And here you are, going to your second job.... it's not good for-

 

"Stop acting like that!!! I can take care of myself fine!" Yina said with tears forming in her eyes.

 

She hated the fact that everyone treated her like she was a little kid now, just because she was pregnant.

 

She had to work to earn money for her and the baby. She had to buy things for the baby and her as well, and she can't keep spending Hyuna's money that's not even enough for rent.

 

"I'm just worried... Yina... I'm sorry..." Hyuna said looking down. "Don't be.... please." She said then walked out of the door with a deep breath, feeling sick already.

 

The morning sickness weren't helping her, and the stomach cramps and backache was killing her all together.

 

 

 

Hyuna sat in the living room and looked at the phone in her hands, Zico's number in view. She brushed her thumb over the call button and took a deep breath.

 

She closed her eyes and bit her lips, wanting to call and let Zico know, but she didn't want to betray Yina as well.

 

 

 

 

Yina walked into the bus and took a deep breath, grasping her throbbing head. She hated it how she's the type that feels sick fast when it comes.

 

Especially with baby and the morning sickness syndrome, she felt like she was going to fall. She took a deep breath and got out at her stop.

 

She took a step forward, but then her cell phone rang. She looked down and froze when she saw Zico's number on the screen.

 

She looked at her phone with softened eyes and took a deep breath, hanging up the call and placing her phone in her bag.

 

 

 

Zico looked at his phone and smacked his lips, slamming it on his desk with anger. He ran his fingers over his face and groaned with frustration.

 

"UGH!!!!!" He yelled madly until UKwon knocked on the door, walking in slowly. Zico sighed and leaned back in his seat.

 

"Hey... you... okay?" UKwon asked, already knowing the answer to it. "NO!!" Zico yelled angrilly, making UKwon shake.

 

"I'm out of orange juice... but no one wants to get me any!!!! I can't get in contact with Yina, I can't eat because I need her homemade lunch in the Hello Kitty box she brings with her... I can't think straight.... I can't do ANYTHING Kwon!" Zico said slamming his fist onto his desk.

 

UKwon saw his bandaged fist, but just took a deep breath and looked down sadly. He knew how Zico was feeling.... but he couldn't do anything... he didn't have the right to.

 

"I'm sorry Zico.... but if you really love her, then you don't have to worry. Something will happen..." he said. Zico covered his face and took a deep breath.

 

=======================================

 

A couple months past and Yina's baby bump started showing. It was getting harder for her to hide her bump at work, but she managed.

 

She had forgotten about Zico... only dreaming about him at night, but when she wakes up, her mind falls down to work and work and work.

 

 

Yina walked out in the back of her workplace with a light box in her hands, throwing it into the truck in the back. She walked back to the store, but then she looked at her hand and saw blood on there.

 

She sniffed and lightly touched her nose, seeing blood on there again.

 

"Aish... blood again..." she said taking a napkin and dabbing it on her nose. She exhaled and smacked her lips, walking out of sight so her boss wouldn't see her.

 

______________________________________________________________________

 

Zico walked out of his workplace and stopped walking, narrowing his eyes when he saw Hyuna in front of him.

 

She looked down and took small steps towards him, sighing deeply.

 

"H-hi... Woo Zico-sshi..." she said. Zico looked down and took a deep breath.

 

"How's Yina?" He asked. She looked up at him and shrugged her shoulders.

 

"She's.... she's doing good..." Hyuna lied. "That's a lie. Now let me ask you again. How is Yina doing?" He asked again. "She's doing go-

"Then why are you here if she's doing good?" Zico barged in with anger and annoyance. Hyuna shot a look at him and bit her lips.

 

"I think..... that you should check up on her... more often... like face to face..." she said.

 

"Why? What's wrong?" Zico asked concerned. "She's.... uh.... she's sick..." Hyuna stuttered with a deep exhale, glancing at Zico.

 

"Wh-what? Sick? What are you talking about?" He asked with slight anger and frustration.

 

=========================================

 

Yina smiled at the sight of her baby and chuckled to herself. The Doctor showed her the sonogram and smiled, moving around Yina's stomach.

 

"There... the small legs and feet...." the Doctor said. Yina chuckled and tears filled her eyes.

 

Just seeing her baby healthy, hearing the heartbeat made her life happy. She was happy.

 

Even though Zico wasn't with her, she didn't really mind. At least she had the baby with her. At least she was okay.

 

 

After all of the tests and checking, Yina walked out of the hospital and took a deep breath. She in her lips and smiled, rubbing her stomach gently.

 

"Aish... my headache is coming back..." she said covering her forehead with her palm. She took a deep breath and walked ahead.

 

She gasped and stopped walking, widening her eyes with shock when she saw someone standing in front of her with anger and worry in his eyes: Woo Zico.

 

A/N: So... I skipped through the pregnancy a little... kekeke.... but OHMAGEE!!! IT'S ZICO!!!!

What should happen? Does Zico know the REAL truth??? Muahaha... so intense...

Until next time, saranghae yerobun!! BBCnTSFAM signing out! PYONG!~~