Job Hunting

This Guy Called Zico

"Hyuna unnie, I REALLY need to find a job. If I don't, I'll have to go back to the States with my parents. I don't wanna go!!" Yina whined to her best friend, Hyuna, in their small apartment.

"Well, it's not that easy to find a job nowadays Yina ah... ottheokae?"

Yina took a deep breath and got up, grabbing her thin coat and heading out.

"I'll just try my best. I'll be back later unnie!" Yina said then walked out after she got her shoes on.

 

"Yah... where am I gonna find a job?" Yina pouted to herself. She walked alongside the streets and took a deep breath, putting her hands in her front pockets.

 

"WOO ZICO!!! OMO IT'S ZICO OPPA!!!!" Girls from everywhere yelled loudly, running in front of her, brushing her arm. Yina growled annoyingly and glared at them with irritation.

"Yah! Watch where you're going!" She yelled loudly.

The girls ran towards a man in a well-made black suit that just came out of a tall building. He smirked at the girls coolly and walked past them with his head high up.

He stopped in the middle of everyone and raised his hand up, stopping all the girls from making another sound.

Yina slowly walked past the crowd and glared at the conceited guy.

 

"So, I have a job opened for ONE lucky lady who's interested!" Zico shouted loudly.

 

Yina stopped walking and turned back, standing a couple feet away from the crowd. She widened her eyes and listened closely, even though he wasn't even talking to her.

"Take a flier and call me if you're interested!" Zico said then threw the thin flier into the air.

While the ladies screamed and tried to reach for them, Zico walked off, towards Yina who was standing beside his car unknowingly.

Yina looked up and a piece of flier flew to her, landing right on her face, blinding her from whatever was coming in front of her.

She froze and thought for a while, wondering if she should take the job, or just go look for another one.

 

"Maybe this is fate? Maybe I should just take it? No.... no I can't..." Yina thought to herself.

"But if I don't take this job... I'll have to go back to the States... ottheokae?" She thought again.

 

Before she knew it, the flier was taken off from her face. She widened her eyes and looked at Zico who was standing in front of her.

He smirked at her and handed her the flier that he'd just taken off from her face. She froze on the spot and gulped, looking into his eyes.

 

"Hey... here's your flier." He said softly, making her eyes soften. Yina shook from her imagination and turned around, walking away and ignoring the flier that Zico had just handed to her.

Zico scoffed and folded the flier. He walked towards her and grabbed her shoulder, making her turn around to face him.

"What's your name?" Zico asked. "Jung Yina." She told him.

"Name's Woo Zico. Make sure you call me." He said then placed the flier in her hand, walking off to his car. Yina just looked at him blankly and placed the flier in her bag, walking off.

 

 

 

After hours of job-hunting, Yina walked back home and found Hyuna making dinner. Yina threw her bag on the couch and took a deep breath, walking to the kitchen to get some water.

"How did it go?" Hyuna asked. "Not so good..." Yina told her. Hyuna smacked her lips and set up the table.

"Let's eat." She said then Yina sat down and they ate.

 

 

After eating, they got themselves ready for bed. Yina passed out from the tiring day while Hyuna was cleaning up the couch to watch some TV. She picked up Yina's bag and a piece of paper fell out.

"What's this?" Hyuna asked opening up the folded paper. Hyuna scoffed and smiled happily.

"Yah... she found this and she said it wasn't so good?" Hyuna asked. She glanced at the door where Yina was sleeping at and smiled evilly.

"I'll help you out Yina... since I don't want you to leave me." She pouted then called the number.

"Zico speaking," he spoke tiredly, taking a long bath. He sighed and closed his eyes, still pressing the phone against his ear.

"Hello, I'm calling for a job position for my friend, Jung Yina." Hyuna said quietly incase Yina heard.

Zico widened his eyes and sat up in the tub, listening very closely to Hyuna's words.

"Yes. And why are you calling in her place?" He asked. "Well, she's sleeping right now. But you HAVE to let her work for you. I know you're only looking for one person, and I KNOW she's gonna be the BEST. I can promise you this." Hyuna assured him. Zico scoffed and rubbed the bridge of his nose.

"And why should I choose her over all the other girls drooling to take the spot?" He asked. Hyuna scrunched up her eyebrows and in her lips.

"Because... if you don't hire her, she's going to go to the States with her parents, and I can't allow that to happen. PLEASE. Please hire her." Hyuna pleaded.

"Psh, what low life citizens do for a job..." Zico scoffed silently to himself.

"Tell her to meet me tomorrow at Parang Restaurant. 3pm, sharp. DON'T be late." Zico said then hung up. He smirked and thought back to Yina. He hissed and smacked his lips.

"Why wasn't she screaming like the other girls anyways... she looks... a little crazy..." he said then scoffed. "I guess that'll work. No whining and screaming when she's at work." He said then sighed and rested in the tub again.

Hyuna walked into her bedroom and smiled happily.

"Sorry Yina... but I really don't want you to go." She said then went to sleep.

 

A/N: So, there goes my first chapter!!! I hope it was okay...

As what everyone says, I understand the beginning may be slacking, but it's JUST the beginning...

once she starts working for Zico, things will get more fun... kekekeke...

Thanks to those of you who've subscribed to my story already!!

I will try to not disappoint any of you loves otay?!!!! Kamsahamnida!!! <333

Until next time, saranghae yerobun!!! BBCnTSFAM signing out!! PYONG!!!~~~~~