Lunch

This Guy Called Zico

Zico walked out to the elevator and took a deep breath, rubbing his eyes with frustration. Yina looked down but widened her eyes when she saw where Zico was heading to.

"Elevator?" She whispered with fear. She bit her lips and held her fingers tightly.

Zico turned back and looked at her with confusion, clicking the elevator button.

"Hurry up! I hate waiting for people!" He said. Yina took small steps towards him and looked around nervously.

"Uh... Zico... I uh..."

"Zico? Did you just call me Zico? Are we that close?" He asked her with a raised eyebrow. "Uh... Woo Zico-sshi... I meant Woo Zico-sshi... do we have to take the elevator?" She asked nervously with her head down.

"Uh... well, unless you want to climb down the stairs or jump out the window." He told her carelessly. Yina pursed her lips at him madly and looked at the door to the staircases.

"I'm going to take the stairs!!" She said ran towards the stairs.

"Yah!!! Why are you taking the stairs! Stupid!" He said with annoyance knowing he's going to have to wait for her outside the door because she's gonna be slow.

 

 

 

Yina walked behind Zico with her shoulders' slouched, looking at all the girls that glared at her. She looked up at Zico who walked coolly as if he was enjoying the attention...

Wait.. he was and he does enjoy the attention.

Zico stopped walking and turned to look at Yina. She looked up and widened her eyes when she almost bumped into him. He smirked and looked down at her.

"What?" She asked. He sighed and took off his sunglasses, looking at her up and down. Yina scrunched up her eyebrows and covered herself with her arms.

"Why are you doing that? What are you doing?" She asked turning her back to him, except for her head that peered back at him.

"Come here..." he said with a sigh, motioning a finger at her to go to him. Yina looked over at all the girls that were glaring at her, just standing there. She covered the side of her face and slouched her shoulders again.

"What is it? Let's just go eat, I'm hungry." She said then quickly walked off.

Before she knew it, Zico's arm wrapped around her shoulder and pulled her towards him. When she faced him, Zico sighed and put his sunglasses on her in a flash.

Yina blinked and turned her head around, looking up into the sky, not realizing that she was wearing a sunglasses yet.

"You're wearing my sunglasses..." he told her. Yina stopped her actions and touched her eyes, feeling the sunglasses in front of it. She looked down and formed a bubble in .

"Oh... that's what it is." She said then continued walking deadly ahead.

"Come on!" She demanded Zico to hurry up. He scoffed and crossed his arms in front of him. "I'm the boss and SHE'S ordering me around?" He said shaking his head.

==============================================

 

"Ahjumma!!! Na waseo!!! Waseo!!!!" Yina yelled happily, walking inside a small restaurant. She ran to the ahjumma who was behind the cash register and hugged her tightly.

"Oh, my dear Yina-ah... I thought you left with your parents?" The lady asked. "Ani... I found a job, so I'm here now!!! I'm living with Hyuna unnie..." Yina said happily.

"Oh, that's good!! Just you today?" The lady asked. Yina looked over at Zico who looked around the small restaurant with his nose scrunched up.

"Ani... I'm here with that man over there." Yina said pointing to Zico who shot a look at her.

"Why are you pointing at me? Put that finger away before I stick it up your nose!" He scowled at her. Yina put her finger down and in her lips, looking at the lady again.

"Two chicken please!!" She said then guided Zico to a seat beside the window. Zico sighed and crossed his arms, squinting his eyes and looking at her.

 

"Why are you sitting by the window? I hate sitting by the window..." he told her. "Well... I like looking around when I eat." She told him. He sighed and looked around the restaurant again.

"Aish... so small..." he said moving around in his seat. Yina scoffed and smacked her lips. "Don't worry... you'll get used to it." She told him with a smile.

"Tomorrow, you're making food and we're staying in my office." He told her. "Arraseo..." she said with a smile.

Zico looked at her and leaned back in his seat. He crossed his arms in front of him and sighed, pointing at Yina. She scowled at him and scrunched up her eyebrows.

"Yah! Why are you pointing at me?" She asked. "Give it to me." He told her. "What?" Yina asked crossing her arms in front of her chest. He scoffed and leaned over to take his sunglasses off of her.

"These are mine." He reminded her and put it on himself. Yina touched her eyes and looked around the room.

"Wow... it's much brighter now..." she said with a smile. Zico looked at her and scoffed, looking out the window.

"Here are your chickens, Yina-ah!" The waiter said putting their chicken meal in front of them. "Yeh, kamahamnida!!!!" She said then dug in happily, as if she hasn't eaten the whole day.

Zico watched as she ate and scrunched up his nose in disgust. She munched on her food and looked up at him with a happy smile on.

"Yah! Bogo! Jinja baiseetha!!" She said with her eyes widened. Zico gulped his saliva and his lips, giving Yina a napkin, leaning into her.

"Aw, do I have grease on my face? Keke... thanks!" She said then took the napkin. Zico grabbed her wrist and pulled her towards him. She widened her eyes looked at him with shock.

"Don't eat like a pig. It's sickening and embarrassing. Are you a homeless?" He told her through gritted teeth. Yina slowly nodded and looked down, backing away when he slowly released her wrist.

She picked on her food and her lips gently, trying to eat as slow as she could. She glanced outside and munched on the small amount of food she had in .

Zico watched as she ate and smirked with satisfaction. He ate his and sighed through his nose, drinking some water they had.

Yina peeled a small piece of chicken strip from her plate and bit on it slowly, tiredly as if she didn't want to eat anymore. She sighed and looked outside, just munching on that small strip of meat.

She looked at Zico who ate respectfully and pursed her lips, nodding her head with satisfaction.

"Woo Zico-sshi..." she called his name. He looked up at her and then back down at his food. "What?" He asked. She smacked her lips and drank some water.

"So... how am going to actually work with being your slave? Like... I just need to work around the workplace, right?" She asked. Zico looked up at her and chuckled a little.

"You know what...?" He said setting his fork and knife down, wiping his mouth.

"No. It's more than just the workplace. You have to work at my house too." He told her. Yina widened her eyes and her jaws dropped. "Really?!!!"

"Actually... that's a fantastic idea! You are to be at my house EVERY morning at 5am, SHARP! Clean my house, make it clean and sparkly. Wake me up at 7am. Breakfast at 8am." He told her.

Yina fixed on a dead face and could see her whole life pass by her. She looked up into the sky and took a deep and sad breath.

"I have to wake up so early. My life... my poor poor life..." she said shaking her head. She stopped her actions and shot a look at him.

"Wait!!! I have to WAKE you up?!!!" She repeated just incase she heard it wrong. Zico smiled and nodded his head. "Yeah... I don't usually wake up to alarm clocks. So someone always have to wake me up." He explained to her.

"But..." Yina said helplessly. She looked down and hung her head down low, taking small bits from her chicken.

"What? Not satisfied? I can just hire someone else." He told her. Yina looked up at him and widened her eyes, shaking her head.

"No!!! No, no! i got this. I can handle this!!" She said faking a laugh. She chuckled and ate her food again, gaining her appetite back.

"Stop eating like that!" He reminded her. Yina stopped eating and wiped , nodding her head. She her lips and ate slowly.

"Yeh... aigesumnida..." she said. Zico watched as she ate and smirked.

"She definitely is different... I like that...." Zico thought to himself.

 

 

A/N: Meanie Zico... kekeke... I hope the story doesn't sound like it's going so fast... :/

Thanks to all of you who've commented! I means so much to me!!!! Much love!! <3

Until next time, saranghae yerobun!! BBCnTSFAM signing out!! PYONG!!~~ XD