Another?

This Guy Called Zico

A Couple Months Past By

 

Zico and Yina got married and moved to a different city to get away from his mother, requested by his mother.

 

She didn't like Zico and Yina getting married and having a kid together as well, so in order for her to not die of a heart attack, she told them to move.

 

They happily did though... at least they got to be together.

 

 

 

UKwon and Sunhye, on the other hand, got married a week after Woo Bae was born since Zico didn't want them to have their anniversary on Bae's birthday (Zico was only kidding).

 

Surprisingly, after three months of getting into marriage, Sunhye was pregnant with a baby.

 

UKwon was so happy, he told the world basically: from his workplace to ALL his relatives which basically populated the whole Seoul.

 

 

 

==============================================================

 

In the lovely summer, Yina, Zico, and baby Bae decided to stay indoors and have a family time for once since Zico was always out work.

 

Woo Bae just turned two a month ago, and since he can finally walk now, he's so conceited in trashing the whole house with his filled stinky diaper.

 

 

 

 

 

"Yah! Zico! Where's BABY?!!" Yina yelled loudly from the kitchen, cooking. Zico walked out of his game room and widened his eyes.

 

"I thought he was with you?" He asked looking everywhere. "UGH! Are you serious?! I'm gonna THROW that computer away!" Yina said looking around.

 

"Bae-ah! Eodiya, son?" She yelled trying to stir the pot. "ZICO! Come look for him before he tears up all your PRECIOUS paperwork again!" She yelled.

 

"Hold up! Almost!!! AW MAN!!! I LOST!!!!" Zico yelled madly, slamming the controller on the ground. He walked out and smacked his lips.

 

"Bae-ah, come to appa!" Zico yelled turning the TV on. Yina saw him glancing more at the TV than searching for Bae, so she turned off the stove and growled.

 

"WOO ZICO!!" She yelled angrilly seeing Bae by the bathroom door.

 

"Come here, baby..." Yina said picking him up and walking to Zico who sat down on the couch once he saw her with Bae.

 

"Here... take care of your boy while I cook for us to eat." She told him. He took Bae and pouted.

 

"Sorry love..." he said sitting on the couch with Bae on his lap.

 

"Look! It's football! The most amazing sport EVER!" Zico told his son.

 

 

 

 

 

After they were done eating, Yina baby-sat Bae in the living room while Zico washed the dishes.

 

 

 

"This guy called Zico... thinks he's all that... but seriously, he isn't....." Yina said in the background.

 

"Yeah, I have to agree with her, sadly.... I mean, being with her for so many years, I have to say she has more balls than I do.... I mean, seriously... you don't hear these words from a guy often." Zico said in the background as well.

 

 

 

 

 

"ZICO!!! Bae pooped! Come change him!!" Yina yelled at Zico who was walking towards them. He smacked his lips and sighed, watching as Bae ran into the computer room in only his diaper that was hanging.

 

"Why can't YOU change him?" He asked tiredly, about to sit down, but his eyes widened at Yina's glare.

 

"Got it!" He said running towards Bae who just ran into another room with all his toys in there.

 

"Bae!! Come to daddy... let me change your diaper!!" Zico yelled from inside the room. "NO!! NO!!!" Bae yelled loudly, running away from Zico.

 

"Bae, son... do you want to see appa get beat up by omma again?" Zico asked with his hands down by his sides. Bae looked over at his father and chuckled, nodding his head.

 

"Yeah!!" He yelled. Zico placed his hands on his hips and gasped. "This boy... is ALWAYS on his mother's side!" Zico yelled angrilly, watching as Bae ran back outside.

 

Yina chuckled and covered , taking Bae in her arms, getting ready to change Bae's diaper.

 

Zico walked back out and scoffed, crossing his arms in front of him.

 

"Oh, I see how this is... so obedient to your MOTHER..." Zico said with a raised eyebrow, eyeing Bae who chuckled.

 

"Fine. No more car toys for you!" Zico said with a raised eyebrow, eyeing Bae while he walked to sit on the couch. Bae looked at his father and his lips started quivering.

 

"Appa!!!" Bae cried loudly, his eyes closed. Zico scoffed and ignored his son. "Oh, what? You want appa now?" Zico asked with his arms still crossed in front of him.

 

"Zico!" Yina yelled loudly, changing Bae's diaper comfortably. Zico raised his eyebrows at Yina and scoffed.

 

"What?" He asked. "Stop being a jerk!" Yina said pulling Bae up in her arms, walking over to sit beside Zico.

 

"Okay... come here Bae..." Zico said pulling Bae's arm over, but Bae pulled away and slept on Yina's shoulder, his head turning away from his father.

 

Zico scoffed and backed up a little while Yina smacked her lips and patted Bae's back.

 

"Fine..." Zico said facing the TV, his arms crossed in front of him.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I have the most immature husband ever....." Yina said shaking her head. "Yeah, but you still love me..." Zico said with a warm smile. Yina chuckled and rubbed her face gently.

 

"And this results our love life... happy ending..." Yina said with her hands raised up with happiness. "I'm STILL not getting Bae any more car toys." Zico said.

 

"Yah! Stop being a jerk! You never watch him whenever he cries!!" Yina said. Zico scoffed and smirked at his beautiful wife in front of him and smiled.

 

"But... chagi..." he sang her name. She chuckled and looked at him. "What?" She asked.

 

"At least continue the story until it's REALLY finished..." Zico told her. Yina scrunched up her eyebrows and scoffed.

 

"What are you talking about?"

 

"Yah, one more chapter!! No, five more chapters?" Zico asked. Yina glared at him and sighed.

 

"Whatever..."

 

 

 

 

A/N: Okay, so I was REALLY hesitant about this chapter being the LAST chapter!!!

 

But I've decided not to... as written in the chapter, you could tell I almost ended it, but then had Zico beg for more chapters for me... >.< So there'll be just a couple more chapters...

 

Um... meaning... a little chapter??? I mean, many of you have wanted one, right?? Well, some... but I'll just update a chapter... and youguys can read it or not... it doesn't matter... it'll probably be bad anyways..... =.=

 

But until next time, saranghae yerobun!! BBCnTSFAM signing out! PYONG!~~~~