Thinking About You

This Guy Called Zico

Since it was July 4th, Zico just stayed home and rested from all his long days at work. He watched some TV and ate food, boring himself out.

 

 

Yina got home and ran to Hyuna's bed, making Hyuna wake up from her sleep.

"KIM HYUNA!!! I'M HOME!!!" Yina yelled loudly. Hyuna looked at her and groaned, going back to sleep. "Oh, that's cool..." Hyuna said.

"Yah, unnie! It's July 4th! We NEED to go watch some fireworks!!!" Yina whined, tugging onto Hyuna's arm. "Okay, later... it's not until the evening..."

"But unnie, we need to do something today. Like... go out and have fun!" Yina said happily and awake. Hyuna sat up with her hair all over the place and looked at Yina with a dead face on.

"Jung Yina. Do I look like I want to go out and have fun right now?" Hyuna asked. Yina nodded understandingly and formed a bubble in .

"Arraseo unnie... I'll plan some things and when you feel like going, you can just come get me!" Yina said then walked out to the living room with a notebook and marker in hand.

==========================================

 

"Aish, it's so BORING!!!" Zico said kicking the air in the living room. He slumped in his couch and groaned tiredly.

"What to do to make this day go faster...?" He asked. He widened his eyes and took out his phone.

 

"UKwon speaking!"

"Hey man, wanna hang out today?" Zico asked UKwon who was on the other line. "Sorry man, I'm with my girl today. Got the whole day planned out already." UKwon said.

"Aish, jinja?" Zico said then hung up angrily. He gasped and redialed.

 

"Taeil here!"

"Hey Taeil, wanna go hang out today?" Zico asked. Taeil smacked his lips and hissed.

"Uh... sorry man, but my family is having a throw back for July 4th. Sorry." Taeil said.

"Aish, jinja! You too!!! ARGH!" He yelled then hung up as well.

==========================================

 

"Couple bikes...." Yina said writing it down. "Well, two girls can ride it also, right?" She asked thinking of the bikes that has two seats together where the boy and the girl could ride together. She nodded and smacked her lips

"Ice cream.... take pictures... together..." She added, jotting it down. "Hmm... OH! Unnie and I should go watch a movie together! Let's see what's out!" She said getting her laptop out.

She searched through the movie theater site and looked for some new movies out. She gasped when she found one and booked their tickets ahead of time.

"Okay, movies... set!" Yina said jotting it down. She tapped her pen on her chin and thought to herself.

"Hmm...." she said forming a bubble on .

 

Suddenly, her phone rang beside her. She shook and picked it up.

"Hello?" She answered. "Jung Yina."

"Woo Zico-sshi?" Yina replied with a confused expression.

"What are you doing today?" Zico asked on the other line.

 

"Yina-ah! I can't go out with you today!!" Hyuna said sitting down beside Yina, talking so loud Zico could hear on the other line.

"I met this guy the other day, Yong Junhyung. And he.... he wants to go out with me today! So... I'm sorry, but you're going to have to go alone this year." Hyuna said sadly.

"Yah, unnie, jinja?" Yina said. "I'm sorry, but I've gotta go! Bye!!" Hyuna said then quickly ran outside.

"Aish....." she said then placed her phone against her ear again.

"What is it Woo Zico-sshi!?!!" She answered annoyed since she already had the whole day planned.

"Come hang out with me today." Zico said. Yina scrunched up her face and sighed. "But I-

"You're all alone, I heard. You want to spend July 4th alone?" He asked with a raised eyebrow, interupting what she had to say.

"But.... I already have the whole day planned for unnie and I..." she mumbled sadly, looking down. Zico scoffed and thought cleverly to himself.

"Come to my house. Be here in 10 minutes." Zico said then hung up.

Yina looked at her phone and gasped, hanging up.

"What does he want?!!!! I'm freaken depressed right now!!!!" She said then got up slowly.

=============================================

 

"Yah... who am I supposed to hang out with today? I have no friends..." Yina mumbled sadly, walking in the streets sadly. She sighed and hung her head down low with her lips pouted out.

 

"Jung Yina!!"

 

Yina turned around to the high way and found Zico's car parked beside her. His head was peering out from the passenger side window with a smirk on his face.

"Woo Zico-sshi?" She called out his name in confusion. He sighed and motioned for her to walk towards his car.

"Get in..." he said with his sunglasses on. He opened the passenger door from inside the car for her and smiled.

Yina looked around and stuttered, trying to think if she should go in or not. She bit her lips and slowly walked inside his car, closing the door after her.

"Woo... Woo Zico-sshi... what are-

"Put on your seatbelt." He said scratching his chin. Yina nodded and put her seatbelt on.

"I'm bored, so let's go out and have fun since it's July 4th." He told her. Yina widened her eyes and stuttered.

"But... I uh..." she said scratching the back of her neck.

"How about..... couple biking? I've always wanted to ride that..." he said with a smirk, driving off. Yina widened her eyes and in her lips, looking around confused.

 

Hyuna watched from behind the corner of the wall and chuckled to herself while Zico drove off with Yina.

 

FLASHBACK

"Kim Hyuna? This is Woo Zico, Yina's boss." Zico called Hyuna who widened her eyes. "Oh yeh, Woo Zico-sshi... how may I help you?"

"Break all plans you have with Yina today. Bring her to me. I have a date planned with her." Zico said. Hyuna gasped and covered happily.

"Jinja?! Well, she already made plans! Like how she does every year. But a guy I just met asked me out also." Hyuna said pouting a little.

"What are her plans? I'll take her today." Zico said. "Well, I heard her mumble earlier. Couple biking... ice cream... pictures.. movies..." Yina said nodding her head.

"Okay, thanks Kim Hyuna. I'll bring her back late at night. Any curfews I should know about?" Zico asked as if he was flirting with Hyuna, trying to make him look good. Hyuna chuckled and shook her head.

"Ani, she doesn't have any curfew. Just take care of her. Arraseoyeo Woo Zico-sshi." Hyuna said then hung up

END FLASHBACK

=====================================================

 

Yina stood outside, looking at Zico with confusion while the worker talked to them about how to use the couple bike and how long they could use it for.

She glared at him while he looked at the guy in understanding, getting ready to take the bike away.

"Okay, thanks." Zico said then dragged the bike away, glancing at Yina.

"Yah, you're not coming?" He asked her. She shot a look at him and sighed, following him with her head down.

Zico noticed her feeling down and took a deep breath, stopping his walk. He turned to face her and placed a hand on his hip.

"Yah... Jung Yina." He called her. She stopped walking and peered up at him innocently. She widened her eyes and fiddled with her fingers in front of her.

"Are you not happy for spending the day with me? Did you have a date with someone else already?" He asked her with a raised eyebrow.

 

Yina looked down for a bit and bit her lips gently. She felt weird going out on a date with Zico, her boss, but really didn't have anyone else to spend the day with.

She didn't want people to see them together and mistake them as a couple because they're nothing close to being a couple. She's only his slave that's working for him.

 

"Actually...." she said looking around with confusion. Zico sighed and tilted his head back, waiting for her to speak. She fiddled with something in her bag and glanced at him.

"Woo Zico-sshi..." she called him. He widened his eyes and in his lips, waiting for her to go on with her talking.

"Aren't you... scared and embarrassed to hang out around me?" She asked with her head tilted. Zico scoffed and looked around. "Why would I be?" He asked.

Yina sighed and scrunched up her nose for a slight second. She smacked her lips and looked back at him.

"Well... because I'm your... slave..... and I'm clumsy..." she said scratching her ear. "Aren't you scared I'm going to embarrass you?" She asked.

"You're already embarrassing me by standing there. Are you getting on or not?" He asked getting on the bike, sitting in the front seat. Yina smiled and got on the seat behind.

On cue, Zico pedaled off, and so did Yina. She chuckled and laughed happily, spreading her arms out and closing her eyes, feeling the wind blow against her face.

 

"Geunthae Woo ZIco-sshi!" She yelled at him. He glanced back at her and scoffed. "What?" He asked.

"Can I ask you for a favor?" She asked with her eyes still closed. "What is it?" He asked again. She smiled and took a deep breath.

"Just for today... can you pretend you're my boyfriend? I've always wanted to do these things with my boyfriend... if I ever had one." She told him.

Zico froze for a split second, but continued pedaling. He glanced back at her beautiful and relaxed self and scoffed, looking forward again.

"Then you must want to go on a date with your grandma?" He asked her. She opened her eyes and held the bike handles again. "Hmm? What do you mean?" She asked.

"Fine. I'll be your boyfriend today." Zico said with a happy smirk on his face. Yina looked at the back of his head in confusion but just chuckled happily, pedaling with ZIco.

 

 

Zico and Yina sat across from each other in an ice cream shop and smiled while slurping their slurpees together.

She smiled at him with her lips around the straw that was in the same cup as Zico. He looked at her with a blank expression, but faked on a smile.

It felt weird to make it seem like a real relationship, since it's been such a long time that he's actually been in a relationship also.

Yina backed away from the straw and shook her head with her eyes closed, shivering.

"Omo, almost had a brain freeze." She said smiling with her teeth showing. Zico looked at her and started laughing, covering his mouth.

"What? What is it?" She asked confused. "Your teeth! Your teeth is blue from the slurpee!" He told her. Yina gasped and took out her mirror, looking at her blue stained teeth.

"YAH!!! Ottheokae?!!!!!" She yelled embarassedly, trying to cover her teeth with her lips. He chuckled and looked at her, shaking his head.

Yina looked at his beautiful face and smile and she felt butterflies for the first time. She widened her eyes and just stared at Zico's face.

She felt her stomach and grasped her heart, looking at him with confusion. He stopped laughing and looked at her with concern.

"Yah... are you okay?" He asked. Yina moved her gaze from him and coughed, putting on her sunglasses and drinking her slurpee again.

Zico scoffed and took out his phone from his pocket. He got up from his seat and walked over to sit beside Yina, gently using his to push her over a little.

"Y-yah, what are you doing?" She asked looking at the space beside her. "Let's take a picture..." he told her wrapping an arm around her shoulder, sitting closely beside her.

Yina held her breath and widened her eyes, looking at him with shock. Zico took the picture without knowing that she was looking at the picture. He checked the picture and smacked his lips.

"Yah, you're supposed to look into the camera and smile happily..." he told her, showing her their picture. Yina coughed and nodded, looking at the camera.

 

"Jung Yina... ottheokae? Why are you acting like this? You're... you're acting REALLY weird... STOP IT!!!!" She thought to herself.

 

"Yah, Woo Zico-sshi! Let's take an ayegoo picture!" She said happily, jumping in her seat. Zico looked at her with confusion.

"Yah, why are you so bipolar? Just keep one attitude, would you? You're confusing me." He told her with a scoff. She chuckled nervously but just looked at his camera again and squinted her eyes, throwing a piece sign beside her eye.

Zico chuckled and did the same, taking the picture. He looked at it with Yina tugging onto his arm.

"Let me see!" She said then smiled happily and took his phone. She chuckled cutely and handed it back to him.

"Pretty good, pretty good..." she said nodding her head then quickly finished her ice cream in front of her.

"You look pretty..." Zico said looking at the picture again before setting it as his wallpaper. Yina widened her eyes and shot a look at him. He looked at her and smiled, putting his phone back in his pocket.

"M-mw-mwo...?" She stuttered in shock. He patted her head and got up, lending his hand out to her.

"Let's go walking... today's our couple day, so we should at least act like it. Come on..." he said taking her hand and dragging her outside.

"So... he only said I looked pretty because he was... acting...? Okay... good..." She thought to herself with a deep breath.

She looked down at their fingers that were intertwined together and smiled happily from behind Zico, walking with him by his side.

 

A/N: Youguys... Block-B's video "Be the Light".... /sighs/ That song is on repeat..... seriously...

I just want to cry everytime I hear that song.. especially Zico's singing... /sighs/

Our oppas have gone through so much and they're back...... and they're still so amazing! <3

Please show your love for Seven Seasons and Block-B! <3333 How much I love that song! 

My Zico feels have gone overboard! Kekekeke.... So I hope you all enjoyed this chapter! <3

More love coming! Kekeke... until next time, saranghae yerobun! BBCnTSFAM signing out! <3