Status

This Guy Called Zico

"Be my girlfriend." He told her with a serious look on his face. Yina widened her eyes and froze with shock from his unexpected statement.

 

"What...?" She asked sitting back in her seat. He in his lips and took a deep breath through his nose.

 

"Be my girlfriend..." he repeated to her. She scoffed and scratched the back of her head.

 

"Yah Woo Zico-sshi.... micheoseo?" She asked raising an eyebrow at him. He pursed his lips and looked at her with seriousness.

 

"Either be my girlfriend and be at the party this weekend, or continue being my slave, and DON'T come to the party." He told her.

 

"Yah, what's that supposed to mean?" She asked with confusion. He leaned in towards her and inhaled, looking into her eyes.

 

"Are you willing to withstand my mother for me?" He asked. She thought for a while with her eyes widened and in her lips, nodding her head.

 

"Are you willing to be there for me when I need you?" He asked. She looked at him and nodded her head with sincerity.

 

"Are you willing to stick by my side and support me through everything that happens?" He asked her. She thought for a while then looked back at him, nodding her head. "Yes." She replied.

 

"So then... be my girlfriend." He told her. She scrunched up her eyebrows and her lips with confusion, staring at him, trying to study his face.

 

"Like... your fake girlfriend?" She asked tilting her head. Zico leaned back and closed his eyes, pinching the bridge of his nose.

 

"Jung Yina...?" He called her name. "Woo Zico-sshi?" She replied back. He opened his eyes and looked at her, leaning his elbows on top of the table again.

 

"Be my girlfriend. My REAL girlfriend." He told her. She widened her eyes and held her breath for a split second.

 

"W-w-why? Why me?" She asked pointing to herself. He sighed and relaxed his shoulders. "Because... you are THE Jung Yina..." he said proudly, looking at her with a smile.

 

"Woo Zico-sshi... but I'm just your slave. And we barely know each other." She told him. He crossed his arms in front of him and leaned back in his seat.

 

"I know more about you than you think." He told her with a smirk. She scrunched up her eyes and tilted her head.

 

"Like what?" She asked him. "You're afraid of elevators... you pick up food from the ground and eat it if no one is around." He said with a chuckle, lifting two fingers up.

"YAH!" She yelled covering her face.

 

"You're a horrible liar. You have two personalities that I am still bound to find out what to do to wake each one up." He said staring into her eyes. Yina scoffed and looked away from his stare.

 

"Y-yah.... but still... I'm just your slave..." she told him pulling a piece of hair behind her ear. "Okay... well, you'll stop being my slave... and we'll start getting to know each other." He told her. She gasped and widened her eyes.

 

"So... that means I won't be getting paid anymore?" She pouted. He scoffed and chuckled a little. "You're gonna be my girlfriend... everything that's mine will be yours." He told her.

Yina just sat there, trying to think of everything that's happening. How did they get into the situation they're in right now. She tilted her head then looked back at Zico.

 

"Woo Zico-sshi..." she called him. He widened his eyes and waited for her to answer.

 

"Do you... perhaps.... like me?" She asked with her face scrunched up. Zico widened his eyes even more and his breath got caught. He coughed and sat up.

 

"Guilty as charged." He thought to himself but then looked up at her and smiled.

 

"This is only acting..." he told her lastly, biting his lips from inside his mouth. Yina felt disappointed for a minute, but she pushed it aside and smacked her lips.

 

"So.... then this won't be real?" She asked him. "Of course it will be... but we'll only be acting as a real couple." He told her.

 

"But.. we're not real if we're only acting...." she told him. Zico took a deep breath and rubbed his face. "FINE! We're only acting." He told her through glares.

Yina chuckled at his childish self and cupped her face with her hands again. She smiled and looked at him dreamingly.

 

"Yah... just tell me if you want to really be my boyfriend." She told him with lovely blinks. Zico glared at her and poked her head back, making her head fall back.

 

"Aigoo... you're so troublesome." He said annoyed. "Aiya... yah! What was that all about?" She asked. "Hurry up and go pay for your cheap ice cream. We'll go to my place and make some real food." He told her.

 

"Geunthae Woo Zico-sshi... you're out of groceries..." she told him. He shot a look at her and sighed. "Fine. We'll go shopping afterwards first." He told her. She gasped and clasped her hands together.

 

"Woo Zico-sshi... I want supaghetti!!" She told him happily. He tilted his head at her and scoffed.

 

"What the heck is 'supaghetti'?" He asked. "Spaghetti... but I pronounce it supaghetti." She said smiling widely with her white teeth showing. He smacked his lips and watched her smiling happily.

 

"Okay... we'll have that for dinner..." he said then got up while Yina ran to throw their things away.

===========================================

 

"Wah!! Woo Zico-sshi!! There are SOOOO many things I want to eat now once I see the Supermarket!!" Yina screamed loudly with her eyes widened, wide opened.

Zico walked up behind her and scoffed, shaking his head.

 

"Yah, Jung Yina, how many things can you fit in that small tummy of yours?" He asked. She turned to face him and shook her head, patting he stomach.

 

"Mmm-mmm!! Don't be fooled! My stomach can fit A LOT of things." She said nodding her head then walked over with the cart to get some spaghetti things.

 

"Pabo..." Zico chuckled with followed her.

 

 

"This... this... and this..." Yina said throwing things into the cart. Zico walked beside her with his arms crossed in front of him. She grunted while pushing the cart and stopped, glancing at Zico.

He glanced at her and raised an eyebrow, wondering why she's looking at him like that. He glanced at the cart and noticed it was already filled with so many things.

"Woo Zico-sshi... it's heavy..." she said chuckling nervously. He sighed and walked over to the side of the cart, taking out a bag of Hot Cheetos.

 

"Jung Yina... this is not necessary... so is this BIG watermelon... and this..." Zico said pulling out things after things. Yina sighed and smacked her lips.

"But I need them..." she told him. He crossed his arms and looked at her with a smirk.

 

"Are you planning on living with me or something?" He asked. She scrunched up her eyebrows and fixed on a disgusted look.

"No... why in the world would you think that?" She asked. "Because... why would you buy and extra towel... toothbrush... and slippers?" He asked pulling them out.

"Because... Hyuna threw my other ones away... so I have to buy new ones...?" She said giving him the are-you-an-idiot look.

Zico smacked his lips and relaxed his shoulders, walking over to the cart and pushing it.

 

"Go and get your things." He said looking away. Yina scoffed at his awkward self and shrugged, walking away.

 

"Pabo Zico... stop jumping into stupid conclusions and ending up embarassing yourself..." he mumbled to himself before heading off behind Yina.

 

A/N: Sorry this chapter was so.... eh.... weird...? I didn't know what to write, so this chapter was a little drabble you can say... I guess...?? 

Well, I hope youguys enjoyed it though!!! I'll update on Monday, okay?? Thanks for all your love and support!! <3

Until next time, saranghae yerobun! BBCnTSFAM signing out! PYONG!!~~~