Guilt

This Guy Called Zico

A/N: Kekeke, I have 57 subs for this story!! Keke... thank you so much for your love and support!! <333

===========================================

 

"You're gonna be my date this weekend for our company's party."

 

Yina thought back to what Zico just said and widened her eyes. She fiddled with her fingers even more and pursed her lips together.

 

"Woo Zico-sshi..." she said with a sour face on. Zico his lips gently and rested his body on his long couch, bending his arms behind his head for cushion.

"Aiya... so wear something nice... and look pretty..." he said with his eyes closed. Yina smacked her lips and sat down on the small circled couch that was in front of ZIco.

"Geunthae Woo Zico-sshi, I don't um..." she said scratching her chin gently. Zico opened is eyes and looked over at her with tiredness.

"What? You can't go?" He asked looking away. She sighed and sat on the ground that's right in front of Zico's head. She looked at him and hissed.

Zico opened his eyes and scooted back with shock, seeing her so close to him out of nowhere. He smacked his lips and sighed, leaning back comfortably on the couch.

 

"Won't your mother be mad if I... come along?" She asked him. He took a deep breath and bent an arm on top of his face, across his eyes.

"Yah, are you afraid of my mother?" He asked. Yina shook her head but sighed and looked down, turning her back towards Zico's head, leaning her back against the couch that Zico was on.

"I'm... I'm afraid of her... because she's so much more powerful than I am..." she said looking down at her fingers.

"She can't hurt you if you're with me." He told her. Yina sighed and bent her knees up, placing her chin on top of them.

"I don't want people to talk bad about you because your slave is your date." She said sadly. Zico opened his eyes and leaned his head over, facing the back of her head. He sighed and his eyes softened.

"I've been talked bad about ever since I was my parent's son. I'm used to it. Just be there and talk with me." He told her. Yina tilted her head.

"So... I'm just going to be your entertainer? Like... just someone who talks with you when you're just standing there?" She asked turning around and facing him again with a smile on her face.

Zico sat up and looked at her with a smile and a nod, walking over to his desk. He sat down and rested in his seat, leaning back with a deep breath.

"So... I don't have to do anything... except talk with him..." she mumbled to herself quietly. She smiled and stood up, walking over to him.

"OKAY!! Okay, OKAY!! I'll DO IT!!" She yelled happily. He scoffed and looked at her with confusion.

 

"BUT!!! But I have ONE condition to ask." She said holding a finger up. Zico sighed and looked up at her.

"What?" He asked. "Are there gonna be food?" She asked with a happy smile. He fixed on a dead face and scoffed, nodding his head.

Yina jumped up and down happily and fist pound the air. She cheered and screamed happily, already happy by the though of food.

"But, Woo Zico-sshi..." she called his name after she'd calmed down. "What is it?" He asked looking through some papers. "Can I get off earlier so I can go shopping for a dress?" She asked.

"Yah, the party is still 4 days away..." he told her. "Well, yeah... but then I need time to look for dresses... and shoes... and styles... and accessories... and how I'm going to do my hair and my makeup..." she said looking around.

"You don't have to be all nice." He told her. "Well, people are gonna be there... especially your mother... and father... and Jieun... I'm not as beautiful as Jieun, but I have to try..." she said looking down.

Zico stood up and walked over to grab an orange juice from the fridge. He took a sip of it and walked over to Yina.

"I'm off early today anyways. Nothing much to do, so let's go shopping after my last meeting, which is right now and will end.... at 3." He told her. "But..." Yina said looking at the clock in Zico's room.

"It's only noon." She told him. "So you'll stay here till then." He told her then grabbed a folder and walked towards the front door.

"STAY... in here, okay?" He said then walked out. Yina sat down on the couch and growled to herself. "Aish... I ALWAYS have to wait..." she said then laid down on the couch.

================================

 

"How many guests do we have coming?" Zico asked Mr. So, one of the elders present. Mr. So looked through his notes and sighed. "Well, as of now, sir, luckily, majority of the guests ARE gonna be present." He said.

"Very well.... how about the employees Mr. Han?" Zico asked looking to his left. Mr. Han widened his eyes and coughed. "Apparently not all of them are going to make it, but majority are also." He told Zico.

"Very well..." Zico said taking down some notes in his binder.

"Sir, we have heard about your scandal with the young girl that's been following you around... mostly known as your assistant." Mr. Kang, one of the elders, asked looking at Zico with curiosity.

Zico looked up at them with a sigh and closed his eyes for a split second. He closed his binder and his lips, folding his hands in front of him.

"And what does that have to do with the meeting?" Zico asked. "Well, because some of the VIP guests were asking us about it. What are we to say to them?" Mr. Kang asked.

Zico thought for a while and looked at all the elders that were around the table, looking at him with curiosity.

"Well, everyone should know at the party then, right?" Zico said then gathered up his things.

"Meeting's over." He said tiredly then walked out of the meeting room.

==========================================

 

"Jung Yina?" Zico called her name as he walked into his office room. He looked over at his couch and saw her sleeping soundly all cuddled up. He sighed and walked over to her, kneeling down so he'd be leveled to her.

"So innocent... all stirred up in this mess because of me..." he told her then looked at her lips.

He thought back to when he kissed her and in his lips, looking down with a sigh. He looked at her again and rubbed his knees.

"Jung Yina," he said shrugging her shoulders. He smacked his lips and stood up when she started moving around.

"Oh, Woo Zico-sshi.. you're finally done." She said yawning and stretching. Zico walked over to his desk and put his binder and things away. He went to grab an orange juice and drank it, walking back to Yina.

"Ugh, I'm so tired..." she said rubbing her eyes. "Let's go... I'm done." He told her heading out already. Yina widened her eyes and smiled happily, heading for the stairs.

"Finally!!!" She yelled happily, running past Zico, brushing his arm and making him almost tip over. She quickly ran down the stairs without looking back at Zico.

"Shopping!!!!!" She yelled happily. Zico scoffed and got into the elevator, rubbing his eyes with tiredness.

 

A/N: Another chapter updated!! YEAH!!!! XD How was it yerobun? I hope it was fine... :/

Sorry for making youguys wait a while for my update!! I hope youguys are still with me!! ^_^

I won't be able to update until Monday, so please be patient with me... again... =.=

Until next time, saranghae yerobun!! BBCnTSFAM signing out!! PYONG!!~~~