Reason

This Guy Called Zico
Zico walked to the outside balcony of his house with his phone pressed against his ear. So many things were going through his mind, he HAD to get answers...
 
"Hello?"
 
"Kim Hyuna?" Zico called her name. He took a deep breath and closed his eyes in frustration. 
 
"Woo Zico....." Hyuna trailed his name sadly. "Explain Yina's matter... why? Why does she have a baby bump?" He asked as calmly as he could.
 
Hyuna took a deep breath, still in her bed, and sat up with the covers on her lap. She ran her fingers through her hair and sighed.
 
"I think it's better for Yina to tell you herself..." she said. 
 
"TELL ME!" Zico demanded eagerly. "She's pregnant.... with YOUR baby. For over 5 months now. Ever since you two separated." She told him. Zico's eyes widened and he froze with shock.
 
His hand started shaking and his breathing got weak. He scoffed and stuttered, trying to think straight.
 
"She's been... meaning to tell you... but she wouldn't. She kept saying she doesn't want your parents to leave you because of her and your guys' baby..." Hyuna said. Zico scoffed and looked up into the dark sky.
 
"Please take care of her, Zico. She really misses you..... to the point where she cries herself to sleep everynight and yells your name in her dreams.... please... however much she pushes you away, that's how much she loves you." 
 
Zico scoffed and pinched the bridge of his nose with his eyes closed. Tears fell down his cheeks and he hated himself for not realizing. 
 
 
He hung up the phone and slowly walked to Yina who was sleeping on his bed. He cried silently and bit his lips with a deep breath.
 
"Yina... you pabo..." he mumbled silently. He laid down beside her and held her tightly to sleep, snuggling in her chest.
 
He sighed and cried silently to himself, wrapping his arms around her waist while Yina, unknowingly, wrapped her arms around him as well. 
 
 
=======================================================
 
 
The next morning, Yina woke up with her eyes closed and moaned, moving around in bed. She stopped and froze when she felt two arms around her. 
 
Two familiar arms.
 
She opened her eyes and laid in shock when she saw Zico watching her sleeping. His soft eyes peering into hers'. 
 
She gasped and was about to get up and away from him, but he held her tightly against him, his reaction motionless.
 
She glared at him and tried to push away, but eventually she gave up.
 
"Let go of me." She demanded him. "No." Was all he said, his eyes staring into hers'.
 
"What do you want?" She asked looking down, unable to look into his dreaming eyes. "You took something that belonged to me away. And I want it back." He told her.
 
"I didn't take anything away from you." She told him. "Baby..." he spoke looking into her eyes. She gasped and widened her eyes.
 
"M-Mwo?" She asked. His warm hand gently rubbed her stomach, making her twitch a little. She looked up at him regretfully and in her lips. His eyes started tearing and this scared her a little.
 
"You left me... because of our baby... worked overtime... had sleepless nights... didn't you miss me at all?" He asked with his voice cracking a little, his hand cupping her cheek.
 
She started tearing as well. A tear fell down her eyes onto his arm that was under her head for her cushion.
 
He looked at it then back at her and rubbed her cheeks gently. The sensation was good, making Yina close her eyes for a split second.
 
"Did you know I miss you.... a lot?" He whispered to her. She looked at him and sniffed in her tears. He smiled and kissed her forehead, looking back at her.
 
"You look so beautiful..." he told her silently. She sniffed and sighed. 
 
"You don't hate me? You still want me?" She asked him. "I won't leave you... even if Hell freezes twice..." he told her. 
 
"What if it does?" She asked him. He looked down at her and smiled. "I'll still be your only pumpkin." He told her. 
 
She chuckled for a bit and closed her eyes as he kissed her nose, planting another on her forehead again.
 
"I miss you." She said taking a deep breath, snuggling into his arms. He smiled at her and sniffed her beautiful scented hair. "I know..." he said.
 
"Every night before I went to sleep, I'd promise myself to come see you and tell you... but I was scared..." she said with tears falling down continuously.
 
"Scared of what? That I won't except you two?" He asked with slight anger. She shook her head and closed her eyes, sniffing.
 
"I knew you'd take us. You're too crazy to leave me." She joked, sending a chuckle out from his mouth. She smiled, missing his chuckle...
 
"I was scared about our baby's future. What if we get back together? Your parents won't even allow for that to happen. We won't even be accepted into your family." She told him. He kissed her lips and she missed it so much. 
 
He looked into her eyes and rubbed her neck gently.
 
"If my parents won't accept you? If they don't accept our baby, our future? If this this place don't like seeing us together, then we'll all go somewhere where they will." He said with raised eyebrows.
 
"We don't have to stay here..." he finished. She closed her eyes from his warm touch and exhaled, snuggling in his warm and protective arms.
 
"Thank you... my pumpkin." She said. He chuckled and kissed her forehead, holding her tightly.
 
"But... Zico..." she said with a worried look. He widened his eyes with concern. "What? What's wrong?" He asked. 
 
"I need to go pee....." she whispered to him.
 
Zico looked at her for a while and chuckled, releasing his hold from her.
 
==================================================================
 
Later on in the day, Yina sat on the couch in Zico's living room and glared at him angrilly.
 
"Why can't I go to work?" She asked him with crossed arms. He sat down in front of her and scoffed. 
 
"Hunny... you're pregnant. With MY child. Of course I won't let you work." He said then kissed her forehead, heading to grab his orange juice on the counter that Yina made for him.
 
"Yah," she said standing up and walking towards him. "That's not fair. You can't be the only one working." She said angrilly. He turned to her and pointed to his messy tie, smirking at her. 
 
"Please fix my tie for me, wifey." He said smiling widely. Yina scoffed and smacked his arm, fixing his tie for him. 
 
"We're not even married...." she told him. He gasped and widened his eyes at her. "Good idea! We shall get married!! How about today? Tomorrow? It doesn't have to be a big wedding... right?" He asked her.
 
She widened her eyes at him and bit her lips, her hands still holding onto his tie. Zico smiled and took a step towards her, his hands holding her waist.
 
"Hey...." he said giving her a kiss on her forehead. He backed up and looked at her. 
 
"Let's get married...." he told her. She widened her eyes and looked up at him shocked. 
 
He gently rubbed his hands on top of her stomach, making Yina chuckle from the ticklish feeling. He smiled and pressed their forehead together, pecking her lips.
 
"I'll take that as a yes?" He questioned with their eyes closed. "Yeah..." she whispered to him, rubbing his ears with her warm hands. 
 
"Let's go choose a ring for us after I'm done with work? I'll come get you, okay?" He told her. She backed away from him and gasped, scrunching up her face.
 
"Yah, aren't you supposed to have it with you already? This isn't so romantic then..." she pouted. He chuckled and rubbed her cheeks gently.
 
"Yah, but I love you. And that's all that matters, right?" He asked. She smacked her lips with smiled and slapped his back out the door.
 
"Call me, okay?" She said. He looked at her and walked back to peck her lips before heading back. She chuckled and walked him out the door.
 
"I love you." He said. "I love you too..." she said with a smile, her head leaning against the front door.
 
A/N: Aw!!!!!!!! This chapter was so... beautiful... right???? Kekekeke... /SIGHS/ My feels...
This story will be ending soon now... maybe one or two chapters left..... kekkee... too soon? :/
Well, I'll try my best to proceed as long as I can.... kekeke... thanks for all your support!
Zicovas forEVAR!!!!!! XD Please don't forget to leave your dearest comments!!! :D
Until next time, saranghae yerobun!!! BBCnTSFAM signing out! PYONG!!~~~