Party

This Guy Called Zico

Later on, Zico got to the party ahead of time to check up on the decorations and looked around, seeing Yina's desired design being displayed.

He crossed his arms in satisfaction and looked around,trying to seek for Yina.

 

"Where is this girl?" He mumbled then called her. No response.

 

 

 

 

"Thanks Kyung oppa! Are you sure you don't want to come in?" Yina asked getting out of Kyung's car. She hung up her ringing phone and smiled at Kyung.

 

"Nah, I don't want Zico to get jealous again. Haha... have fun!!" He said. Yina scoffed and closed the door, waving to him before leaving.

 

 

 

Yina got inside the party and looked at the display that she chose from Zico. She smiled and looked around happily, looking at all the people present.

She fixed her dress and sighed nervously, trying to search for Zico or someone she knew.

 

"Yina-ah!!"

She turned around and smiled widely when she saw UKwon walking in with his girlfriend that was so beautiful.

 

"UKwon-sshi!!" She said happily waving at them. "Hey, this is my girlfriend Jeon Sunhye. And hun, this is Zico's 'sweetie', Jung Yina." He chuckled, introducing them. Yina gasped.

 

"How do you.... UGH!! Freaken Zico!! But hi Jeon Sunhye. You're so beautiful!!" Yina said happily. Sunhye chuckled and bowed down. "Thank you so much. It's so nice to meet you. You look beautiful yourself as well." She said.

 

"Thank you so much." Yina said then looked around. "Have you seen Zico, Ukwon?" Yina added through gritted teeth. He pursed his lips together and shook his head while looking around.

 

"Nope... he should be here already though, since he had to check up on everything. Don't worry, he'll come to you soon." He said, then as if on cue, Zico walked over.

 

 

"Sweetie, you're here?" Zico said wrapping an arm around her waist. UKwon and Sunhye chuckled at them while Yina glared at him and punched his stomach, making him groan.

 

"Yah!! Stop calling me that!" She told him. "No!" He said then looked at Sunhye. "Hey Jeon Sunhye. Nice to finally meet you in person. Because of you, UKwon had ditched lunch dates with me." Zico joked shaking his head. Sunhye chuckled and bowed to Zico.

 

"I'm sorry, but I see you've found a better replacement too?" She said with a smile. "Permanent." Zico said looking at Yina who looked at him with a smile. UKwon chuckled and sighed.

 

"Well, Sunhye and I are gonna head to the refreshment table." He said then they left. Zico looked at them leave then looked at Yina.

 

 

"Hey beautiful..." he said. She laughed and covered . "Well, you're t-

"Zico, son?"

 

They both turned around and saw Zico's mother in front of them. Their smile turned upside down and they stiffened up.

 

"Hello," Yina said then bowed down with her hand holding her dress against her chest. Zico's mom just sighed and looked away. Zico sighed and just looked at his mother.

 

"Those directors over there are looking for you." His mother said. Zico glanced at the directors and looked at Yina worriedly.

 

"Don't worry. I'll keep Yina company." His mother assured. Yina looked at him and smiled. "It's okay. Go ahead." She said pushing him away. He smiled and rubbed her back first before walking away.

 

Yina looked at Zico's mother and sighed as his mother crossed her arms in front of her chest.

 

"You're one brave girl." Zico's mother said. Yina in her lips and looked down.

 

"Lee Minhyuk, dear?" Zico's mother called. Yina looked over and looked at the unknown young man with curiosity.

 

"Oh, Mrs. Woo-sshi..." Minhyuk replied walking over with a bow to both her and Yina.

 

"This is Jung Yina. And this is Lee Min Hyuk, son of Mr. and Mrs. Lee who owns one of the most high 5 star Hotel here."

 

Yina widened her eyes and bit her lips, bowing down to the young man with her hand against her chest again.

 

"Hello. I'm Jung Yina. Nice to meet you." She said. "Lee Minhyuk. Pleasure." He said with a bow in return.

 

"Oh, well, you two talk. I'll be back." Mrs. Woo said then walked off. Yina widened her eyes with confusion and looked at Minhyuk nervously, glancing at Zico who was talking intently with the directors.

 

"Um, you can just call me B-bomb. Minhyuk makes me sound... old." He told her with a smile. She chuckled and nodded her head in understanding. "It's okay. Either's fine." She told him.

 

"So, what brings you here?" B-bomb asked her. She in her lips and smiled, pointing at Zico. "I came here with Woo Zico..." she told him. He looked at Zico who took a second glance at them.

 

"Ah... well that's a first." He said. "What?" She asked. "Woo Zico never brings a date to ANY company parties. Consider yourself special." Bbomb told her. Yina glanced at Zico who kept glancing at them with a nervous look.

 

"Is that a bad thing?" She asked Bbomb. He chuckled and shook his head. "No. Not at all. It's just... interesting." He said.

 

"That's what everyone says..." she told him. He shrugged his shoulders and watched as Zico walked towards them.

 

 

"Hey..." Zico said with a hand around her waist. She smiled with relieve when he stood beside her and smiled. "Hi!" She said.

 

"Lee Minhyuk." Zico called him. "Yah, I thought we agreed on Bbomb?" He replied with a smile. "We never agree on anything." Zico replied with a sigh.

 

Yina glanced at Zico and bit her lips in confusion, noticing Zico's nervous and uncomfortable self around this Bbomb person.

 

"Well, I see you got good company this year?" Bbomb said. Zico took a deep breath and rubbed Yina's arm, pulling her closer to him.

 

"Yeah, this is my girlfriend, Jung Yina... sweetie, this is my mom's friend's son." Zico introduced them. "We already got past that part when your mom introduced us... well, excluding the girlfriend part." Bbomb said.

 

Zico scrunched up his face and sighed, knowing what his mom is trying to do. He smacked his lips and coughed.

 

"Well, we've gotta go. Let's go." Zico said then pulled Yina away with him. She gave Bbomb a quick bow and smiled as he nodded with a smile back.

 

 

"What was that all about?" Yina asked Zico at the refreshment table, while patting his back with concern. "He's nothing but trouble. Don't get so attached to him." Zico told her.

 

"Just like you?" She joked with a hand to his stomach. He smacked his lips and looked at her who went to grab some food.

 

"I'm not like that. At all. I'm so faithful and innocent." He told her. She scoffed and piled up her plate. "Says the man who used to have girls lined up for him." She said.

He chuckled and finished putting appetizers onto his plate. He walked over to her and placed a hand on her lower back.

 

"Ready?" He asked. She her fingers and smiled. "Yeah..." she said.

 

 

 

Later on, some slow music played and the DJ told everyone to get on the dance floor with their loved ones to slow dance.

 

Zico was still using the restroom, so Yina was just sitting there with UKwon and Sunhye.

 

 

"Hey, let's go." UKwon said taking Sunhye's hand to the dance floor. She smiled and looked at Yina.

 

"Yina..." she said. Yina looked up at them and widened her eyes and smiled. "Oh, youguys go ahead first. Zico will be here in a bit." She said then UKwon and Sunhye left.

 

Yina took a deep breath and slumped her shoulders down, looking at all the couples that were slow dancing. She might have her first with Zico. She smiled childishly in her heart.

 

"Hey, where's your date?" Bbomb asked sitting by her. Yina widened her eyes and smiled. "Oh, he had to go somewhere." She said.

 

"Well, since he left you hanging for business, wanna go dance with me?" He asked. "Uh, it's f-fine. Thanks." She said uncomfortably with a hand shaking in mid-air.

 

Bbomb took her hand and dragged her to the dance floor without permission. She stopped walking and tried to tug her hand away, but his grip was too strong.

 

"Y-yah! Let go of me. I don't wanna dance. I'm gonna wait for Zico." She told him. He turned to look her in the eyes, frightening her.

 

"You wanna create a scene?" He threatened her. She held her breath and widened her eyes.

 

"You can either dance with me, or say no and I'll kiss you in front of everyone." He told her. She narrowed her eyes at him in confusion and frustration and in her lips.

 

UKwon looked over at Yina but then his eyes narrowed when he saw her with Bbomb.

 

"Why are you with him Yina?" He asked walking over to them. "Oh, Yina wants to dance... together..." Bbomb lied, looking at Yina who looked at UKwon and Sunhye worriedly.

 

"Uh, I..."

 

"Come on. Let's go Yina." Bbomb said interupting her sentence. He dragged her to the dance floor as she glanced back at UKwon who saw Zico walking back into the room.

 

Zico narrowed his eyes at the scene of Bbomb's arms around Yina's waist. He walked over to them and tugged Yina's arm, pulling her away from his touch.

 

Yina gasped and stumbled towards Zico worriedly, but Bbomb pulled her wrist back and kissed her, cupping her cheeks in his hands firmly.

 

Zico's eyes were furiously narrowed and Yina's eyes widened with shock, her hold on Zico's shirt so tight.

 

UKwon and Sunhye watched the scene in shock and gasps were heard all around the room.

 

A/N: I know many of you are like "WTF!!!!????!!!!!!!" But yes, it just happened...

I know.... freaken hot jerk Bbomb is ruining EVERYTHING!!! >.< Sorry I had to make him like this...

Things will be explained as well.... so no worries.... but Bbomb!!!!!!!!!!!!! ARGH!!!!!!!!

Well, I'll try to update soon!! So please anticipate it! 

THanks to everyone who's been leaving feedbacks and showing your love!!

Until next time, saranghae yerobun! BBCnTSFAM signing out! PYONG!~~~~~~~~