Happy Night

This Guy Called Zico

Yina bit her lips and looked at the box of cake mix in front of her along with the white cream.

"How am I supposed to make this?" She asked with a sigh.

========================================

 

Zico groaned and walked into his house clocking 10:45pm. He yawned with tiredness and looked into the kitchen, seeing no sign of Yina and food.

 

"Yah, didn't I text her? Why aren't there any food?" He mumbled then went to look for her.

"Y-yah.. what's all THIS?!!!" Zico screamed seeing his kitchen a mess with all the cake mix powder all over the place.

"JUNG YINA!!!!" He yelled angrilly.

 

 

"Oh! He's back?! Aish... ottheokae?" Yina shrieked in the bathroom, grasping her pained stomach.

"Ugh, what did I eat to deserve this?" She asked closing her eyes in pain. She cried and leaned back to release her stomach pains, but it was no use.

 

 

"JUNG YINAAAAA!!!!!" Zico yelled in the living room. He smacked his lips when he saw no sign of her.

"Where is this girl...." he mumbled then went to the bathroom. He tried to open it, but it was locked.

"Jung Yina?" He called her name, knocking on the door three times.

 

"Aish... how am I supposed to explain this? How embarrassing?!!" Yina whispered to herself with her eyes tightly closed.

Suddenly, she farted from her diarrhea, making her eyes shoot widely opened. She froze and prayed that Zico didn't hear.

 

"Did you just..... fart?" Zico asked chuckling a little.

 

"Omo!!! I'm going to die of SHAME!!!" She whispered but closed her eyes shut when her stomach started hurting again.

"NO! I didn't just... FART!" She yelled at Zico.

"What are you doing in the bathroom?! Where's my food? I text you earlier." He said with a sigh, crossing his arms.

"Uh, Woo Zico-sshi... I can't uh.... I can't right now... I just..." she spoke loudly, grunted with pain.

 

"Are you taking a dump in my bathroom?" Zico asked scrunching up his eyebrows. He held in his laugh and covered his mouth.

 

"No! I'm not! UGH!!! I'M...." Yina stuttered frustratedly, annoyed as to WHY he keeps staying outside the bathroom door.

"SO WHAT IF I'M POOPING?!!!! IS IT NOT HUMANLY POSSIBLE TO POOP??!!!! STOP being a creeper by standing outside the bathroom door and LEAVE!!!! BYUNTAE!!!" She yelled annoyed but groaned with pain again. Zico backed up a little and laughed out loud, shaking his head.

 

"Aish, what did I eat earlier?" Yina thought grasping her stomach in pain still.

"The cake?" She said with her eyes widening. She gasped and looked up into the ceiling.

"Omma says if you lie, you'll be punished... so am I being punished because I lied to Zico that I didn't eat his cake?" Yina mumbled.

 

"Yah, are you almost done yet?" Zico asked pounding on the door again. Yina growled and glared the door.

"Maybe if I apoligize and tell him the truth, everything will be better?" She said with a smile.

 

"WOO ZICO-SSHI!!" She yelled louldly. "What?!!" Zico asked. "I ate the cake in the fridge earlier!!" She told him with her eyes closed.

Zico widened his eyes and laughed, understanding why she's in the bathroom now.  Yina tilted her head and scoffed hearing him laughing.

"YAH! WHY ARE YOU LAUGHING?!!!" She yelled madly. "That's.... haha... that's... oh my goodness... now I know..." Zico said bending down to his knees.

"Now you know what?" Yina asked concerned. "Yah! Listen carefully... PUAHAHAHAHA!!!! UKwon gave me that cake. I was... having some stomach, constipation problems, so he gave it for me to eat so that I could..... you know..."

"So you could POOP?!!!! IS THAT WHY I'm!!!! YAH!!!" She yelled madly. Zico couldn't stop laughing. He bent down to his knees and covered his face.

"Yah! How can this be funny to you? I'm in PAIN!!! DO SOMETHING!!" She yelled flushing the toilet. Zico took a deep breath and stood up.

"Hold up, I'll go get you some medicine. I'll be back..." he said then headed back out.

===============================================

 

Yina sat on the feet of Zico's bed and hid her face in her arms while her forehead was bent down to place against her knees.

Zico laid on his bed and laughed at her still, turning around in his bed.

"Yah! Are you a child?!!!" Yina yelled turning back to glare at him. She bent a leg up to place on the bed and smacked her lips with irritation.

"Yeah. I'm a child whenever I'm with you." He said shaking his head. Yina scowled and turned her back to face him. She fiddled with her fingers and sighed, getting up and taking her purse with her.

"I'm gonna go home." She said then headed for the door. Zico laid his back on the bed and peered up at her.

"Yah! Where are you going?" He asked. "Home!!" She yelled at him then stomped off.

"YAH!!! Jung Yina!" He called her loudly. She stopped walking and turned to face him. "WHAT?!!!" She yelled with her hands in a fist, her eyes closed.

Zico chuckled at her cute self and laid in bed still.

"You didn't make me dinner yet..." he told her. Yina glared at him deadly and sighed. "Are you serious? It's like..." she said looking at her phone for the time. "...11:15pm." She told him.

Zico shrugged his shoulders and raised an eyebrow at her.

"I've gotta have my three meals a day to live a long and healthy life." He told her. She sighed and smacked her lips, placing her hands on her hips.

"You might as well sleep the night since it's late..." he said carelessly, turning away.

Yina took a deep breath and stomped to the kitchen, pulling out the cupboards. She widened her eyes with happiness when she saw a box of spicy ramen in one of the cupboards.

"RAMEN!!" She yelled happily. Zico lifted his head from his head and shot a look at her. He scoffed when he saw her looking at the two bags of spicy ramen as if she'd already ate them in her imagination.

"Yah! Hurry up! I'm hungry!" He yelled laying back down on his bed. Yina smacked her lips and started to boil some water.

 

"Lala... lalala..." Yina sang, sitting in a chair at the kitchen table. She had an electronic stove in front of her with the pot of boiling water in front of her. She stirred the pot and put in the ingredients.

"Mmm, smells good!" She said happily, her lips.

 

"All done!" She said then stood up and walked to Zico's bed, only to see him snoring and sleeping. She scoffed and placed her hands on her hips.

"Woo Zico-sshi." She said poking his shoulder gently. No response.

"WOO ZICO-SSHI!!" She yelled shrugging his shoulders. He groaned and opened his eyes.

"Yina? What is it?" He asked tiredly, about to close his eyes again. "Your noodle is ready! Go and eat!" She told him, pulling him off of his bed. He groaned and sat up with force.

"I'm tired." He said closing his eyes.

"I did NOT make the ramen only to waste it. Go eat it!" She said dragging him to the kitchen table. Zico rubbed his eyes and yawned with a stretch. He sat down forcely with Yina's help and sighed.

"I'm not hungry anymore..." he mumbled to her. "Woo Zico-sshi, you need to eat your three meals a day to be healthy, remember?" She quoted him. He nodded and slowly ate.

 

"While you eat, I'll rest on your bed... that looks SOO comfy.." she said with a happy smile, heading to his bed.

She sat on it and smacked her lips, looking around.

"In such a big house, you only have one bedroom?" She asked clicking her tongue. She sighed and rested her tired body on his bed.

"Ugh, so comfy..." she said relaxing.

===================================

 

Zico walked back to his bed and wiped his mouth from the delicious ramen noddles he just had. He scrunched up his eyebrows and yawned, seeing Yina sleeping peacefully on his bed.

"What the heck?" He mumbled, but eventually a smile formed on his face. He smirked and shrugged his shoulders.

"You brought this to yourself." He said then laid beside her on his bed. He moaned and got himself comfortable, moving around not so closely against her.

He placed his back on the bed and bent an arm up behind his bead for cushion. He let his legs relax straightly on the couch and looked up into the ceiling.

 

"Jung Yina..." he called her name after using a remote to turn off all the lights in the house.

He glanced over at her and looked at the back of her head that was facing him. He sighed and smiled, pulling her arm down gently to his side.

Yina groaned and shrugged his hand off of her, turning her body to face Zico unknowingly now. She sighed and scrunched up her face, placing both of her hands under her head for cushion.

She smiled through her sleep and Zico found her so beautiful... too beautiful for anything in this world. He just looked at her face, her closed eyes, her lips, and smiled like a little kid.

 

"So beautiful..." he whispered to himself then faced the ceiling again, both of his arms bent over and behind his head for cushion again.

 

"Jung Yina..." he called her name again gently, sounding it out perfectly.

"Thanks for coming into my life..." he said softly, his eyes gently closing. He thought back to all the times she'd fell because of her clumsy self and smiled.

"Without you... I don't think I could live another day." He said with a chuckle, opening his eyes again.

"Every morning, I always anticipate to see you fall and embarrass yourself... because then I'll have a reason to smile and laugh... and a reason to be angry on the outside, but laugh like an idiot on the inside." He said closing his eyes again.

"Jung. Yi. Na." He sounded her name weakly, silently. "Thanks for coming into my boring life." He told her then rested her eyes.

Yina sighed and moved her body under the covers, laying on her stomach. She groaned and smiled, sleeping peacefully with Zico beside her.

================================================

 

The next morning, Zico gently woke up and moved around, but he felt something heavy on his face, making him unable to breath.

He gasped for air and pushed the unknowing thing off of his face, sitting upright with slight fear.

"WHO IS IT?!!!" Yina yelled waking up with alarm when her leg was thrown away from the bed.

Zico looked at her leg then at Yina and scrunched up his face. He scoffed and pointed to his face.

"Was..... w-was your l-le-l-leg..... on my f-face... just now?" He asked through stutters and disgust. Yina groaned and relaxed when she saw Zico in front of her.

"Oh, it's just you? I thought it was Hyuna!!!" She said then went back to sleep carelessly.

Zico scoffed and watched as she laid back down as if she was only sleep talking to him. He pushed her shoulder and sighed.

"Jung Yina!" He called her name. She groaned and turned to face him with her eyes barely opened.

"What?" She asked tiredly. "What time is it?" Zico asked her with his arms crossed. She sighed and looked at her phone for the time, noticing it's 8 in the morning.

"OMO!!!!!" Yina gasped loudly, getting up as fast as she could. She accidentally ran into a wall and fell on her back, causing her to black out for a minute.

"Yah!!" Zico yelled loudly, running to her. Yina woke up and groaned, shaking her head tiredly.

"W-o-a-h...." she said slowly, sitting up slowly. Zico just looked at her with confusion, shaking her shoulders, seeing a bump starting to rise on her forehead.

"Yah, are you okay?" He asked. Yina looked at Zico and then remembered the time again. She gasped and stood up, heading to the bathroom quickly.

Zico just stood there and looked at his hands with a scoff, glancing at the path that Yina had just ran towards.

"Yah, is she really mental?" He mumbled to himself then stood upright, shaking his head.

"Does she not know that it's a Holiday. Hence, no work today." He said chuckling, heading back to his bed.

"Finally... all to myself..." he said spreading himself on his bed comfortably.

 

Yina looked at her forehead in the bathroom and gasped. She had already washed herself, just looking back at her face to see how she looked.

"Ow! What the heck?" She mumbled slightly touching the bump that was turning purple a little. She hissed and pouted her lips.

 

She walked out and started to cook, but saw that Zico was still sleeping. She sighed and went to his bed, moving the covers off of him.

"Woo Zico-sshi! Wake up! You're going to be late for work!" She yelled into his ear. Zico groaned and sighed. "No work today. July 4th!" Zico told her.

Yina tilted her head and looked at her phone to make sure he wasn't fooling with her. She pursed her lips together when she realized he was telling the truth.

"Let me sleep. Yesterday you stole the whole bed. I only had a little spot to sleep on, so let me sleep now." He told her. Yina tilted her head even more and thought back to last night.

"Last night? I slept....." she mumbled then looked at the bed. "I slept on the bed... but he-

 

**GASPS**

 

"YAH!!! You slept on the bed with ME?!!!!" Yina yelled loudly with shock, kicking Zico on his side. He groaned and grasped his stomach.

"YAH! Why did you kick me?!!!" He grunted in pain. "You slept on the SAME BED AS ME!" She reminded him.

"Well, it's not like anything happened! What do you take me for? You're still dressed, right? I'm still dressed! Aish!" He yelled angrilly, covering his body with his blanket.

Yina looked down at herself and realized that she was indeed fully dressed, and so was he. She smacked her lips and tried to think of what happened last night.

She sat on the bed and looked at Zico with confusion and slight curiosity. Zico sighed and took his blanket off of his head, glancing at her with confusion.

"Geunthae Woo Zico-sshi...." she said nervously. He looked at her with confusion and sat up. "What?" He asked. She fiddled with her fingers and glanced at him nervously.

"Yesterday..... was the first time I've ever slept with a man..." she told him blushing. Zico looked at her and scoffed, looking away for a slight second before looking at her again.

"And you're proud of that?" He asked. Yina smacked her lips and got up carelessly. "Well, I just thought that sleeping with a man will be.... romantic and warm..." she said dreamingly.

"And comfy.... and all of those lovey dovey things..." she said grabbing her bag, her back facing Zico who looked at her with confusion and curiosity.

"And...?" He asked. She glanced at him and smacked her lips. "I didn't feel ANY of those. It was just like sleeping with my grandma." She said carelessly then walked towards his front door.

"Bye Woo Zico-sshi! See you tomorrow!" She said with a wave then walked off.

Zico looked to the side and scoffed when she closed the front door behind her. He scoffed and looked at himself.

"Like sleeping with your grandma??" He repeated with she said.

 

A/N: Kekeke... poor Zico.... like her grandma... Haha... Yina is too funny, right??? XD

Welcome new subs!! Kekeke... and thanks for all your love and support!!!!!

I won't be able to update until next Monday! So until then, you'll all wait for me, right?? ^_^

Until next time, saranghae yerobun! BBCnTSFAM signing out! PYONG!~~~