Punishment

This Guy Called Zico

Yina ran down the stairs and laughed to herself. She took a deep breath and sighed.

 

"Sorry Woo Zico-sshi... I forgot we don't have the same face color... kekeke..." she said walking out the door to the bottom floor.

 

"Let's go eat... I'm hungry." She said patting her stomach then left towards the entrance door.

 

 

Unexpectedly, Mrs. Woo walked right in as well, bumping into Yina who widened her eyes and stopped walking.

 

"Mrs. Woo. Hello." She said bowing 90 degrees. Mrs. Woo glared at her and walked off, leaving Yina staying there, frightened of her life. She took a deep breath and-

"Jung Yina?" Zico's mother called her name. Yina looked up and widened her eyes, gasping silently. She turned around and smiled, holding her hands in front of her.

 

"Yes Mrs. Woo?" She asked politely. "What are you doing... here?" Mrs. Woo asked looking around their company. Yina widened her eyes and stuttered.

 

"Uh... Woo Zico-sshi... he...." she said fiddling with her fingers. His mother took a deep breath and looked at her annoyed.

 

"May we have a.... talk please?" She asked. Yina widened her eyes and bit her lips. Not wanting to be rude and reject, she slowly nodded her head and followed Mrs. Woo back out into her black limo.

=================================================

 

"Hey, I'm gonna go on lunch. Wanna go with?" UKwon asked Zico who was walking out of Zico's office with a chuckle still.

 

"Nah... Yina's supposed to be bringing me lunch." Zico said. UKwon looked at him and chuckled. "Okay then... hehe.... have fun. I'll see you later." He said then left.

 

Zico smacked his lips and took a deep breath, rubbing his face since he used soap to take off the foundation. He'd rather have people look at him with a red mark on his face than think he's Dracula.

========================================

 

Yina sat in a well-designed restaurant, across from Zico's mother who was ordering them some food. Yina coughed and shifted in her seat, uncomfortable that they had to eat at such a high restaurant.

Zico's mother smiled at the waitress then looked back at Yina with her hands on her lap. She took a deep breath and parted her lips.

 

"So, Jung Yina...." she called her. Yina widened her eyes and coughed, looking at Zico's mother nervously.

 

"My son... he's never been so... clingy onto someone. So..." she said reaching into her bag. She pulled out an envelope and handed it to Yina who widened her eyes even more.

 

"Here is $50,000 for you and the baby." Mrs. Woo said. Yina scrunched up her face and looked at the envelope in front of her. She scoffed and looked at Mrs. Woo with slight anger.

 

"Mrs. Woo-sshi... you've mistaken, ma'm, but... I'm NOT pregnant. Nor do I hav-have a ch-ch-child with your son." She said. Mrs. Woo scoffed and closed her eyes for a bit.

 

"It's okay Jung Yina. Everyone in the company have been talking about it. Even Zico mentioned about the rumour to me. You don't have to hide it. My son doesn't usually let a girl follow him around like you. So... just take this money... and yourself, along with your baby, and disappear." She said crosing her arms, leaning back against her seat.

 

Yina scoffed and tightened her hands into fists. She looked at the envelope and took a deep breath. She grabbed the envelope and tears built up in her eyes. Tears of anger and sadness.

 

She knew this was what rich people liked to do.... but she never thought she'd have to be in this situation, let alone be accused of having a baby with Mr. and Mrs. Woo's son.... her boyfriend since yesterday. This angered her.

 

"You think every girl is alike, don't you? Well, no. I am FAR different from all the other girls you've met. But thanks for the money." Yina said then put the envelope into her bag.

 

"Even though for a person like you, asking for people to run away from your son.... this money is less." She said then stood up.

 

"Mwo?!" Mrs. Woo asked with shock at her words. Yina glared at people watching them and looked back at Zico's mother.

 

"You think you can control your son's life? I feel sad for him. But I will use the money wisely... whether or not I leave your son." She said then left the restaurant.

 

Mrs. Woo scoffed and grasped the back of her neck with frustration and shock. She looked around and chuckled unbelievably.

 

"What kind of girl....?" She mumbled to herself.

==================================

 

Zico sat in his office and patted his growling stomach. He leaned in his seat and smacked his lips, drinking some orange juice.

 

"Yah, where is this girl? She should be here with my food by now..." he said then took a deep breath.

 

 

 

Yina sat outside of Zico's workplace and cried to herself. She held the envelope tightly in her hands and felt pained for all the accusations and low-talk from Zico's mother.

She was angry that Zico's mother said that the reason why Zico let her cling onto him was because she was pregnant. She felt angry because his mother would think of her like that.

She's not a person that would just go around and sleep with other men, unlike other women, but being accused of it, she felt pained.

 

Yina looked down at her phone that was ringing. Caller ID: Zico. She huffed in her tears and put her phone on silent, walking across the street to get Zico a hamburger and fries along with a drink before heading upstairs.

 

 

"Aish... this girl..." Zico said slamming his phone on his desk with concern. He took a deep breath and smacked his lips.

 

Suddenly, the door opened and behind it stood a Yina with a forced smile on her face. Her eyes were red, but she just coughed and walked into the room.

 

"Hey..." she said then went to place the bag of BK on Zico's desk, walking back to his long couch and taking a rest. She laid her body on there and took a deep breath, turning her head away from his view.

Zico watched her actions and looked at her confused. He looked at the BK bag and scrunched up his face.

 

"Yah, what's up with this? I wanted homemade food." He told her, trying to joke with her since he knew she wasn't feeling well. Yina just groaned and turned her head down, making it face the couch.

 

Zico took a deep breath and got up from his seat, walking towards her. He sat down on the empty seat above her head and fiddled with her hair gently.

 

"Yah, what's up?" He asked her gently. Yina opened her eyes that were hidden from her arms surrounding her head and gulped.

Zico's touch was so comfortable, she closed her eyes again, resting them from everything.

 

He lifted her head up and scooted over, letting her head rest on his thighs. She turned her head over so she'd look away from him, her hands against his leg.

 

"Yah.... what's up with my clumsy Yina today? I'm not mad at you anymore." Zico told her. She took a deep breath and sat up, sitting a couple spaces away from Zico.

 

"Woo Zico-sshi... I don't.... I don't think we should....." she said looking down, fiddling with her fingers. He scrunched up his face and looked at her with confusion and concern.

 

Yina looked down and tears started building in her eyes again, making Zico widen his eyes with worry. He scooted closer to her and in his lips.

 

"Y-yah.... what's wrong? Talk to me." He told her. "I don't..." she said then looked up at him, a tear falling down her eyes. Zico looked away, not wanting to see her cry.

 

"Please don't cry." He said looking down, closing his eyes. Yina sniffed and wiped her tears away. She took a deep breath and looked back up at him.

 

"I don't want people to be talking bad about you... because of me..." she said scratching her fingers gently. He looked at her and his lips.

 

"I don't know what you're talking about..." he said. Yina scoffed and more tears fell down her cheeks. "Zico... don't lie to me. You've heard the rumours as well, haven't you?" She asked.

He walked to her and held her wrists worriedly.

 

"Y-yah... I don't know what you're-

"People are speading RUMOURS around that the only reason why YOU'RE letting me cling onto you is because I'm pregnant with your baby. PREGNANT with YOUR child!" She yelled at him angrilly.

 

Zico widened his eyes and looked at Yina with shock, since this was the first time he's heard it himself.

 

"WHAT?!!! Who said that?!!" He yelled back at her. She scoffed and grabbed her bag, making Zico scoot over a little so she could get it since he was in her way.

 

"Oh yeah... I earned some money today... $50,000 actually... isn't that nice?" She asked sarcastically, taking out the envelope that his mother handed to her earlier.

 

Zico looked at the envelope and scrunched up his face in confusion and anger and irritation. He didn't know what was going on, let alone Yina's attitude and the envelope in her hands.

 

"I was thinking of keeping it... and spending it for myself.... but then I figured I don't even have a baby to spend it for... since it's for me and OUR baby.... so you can just give it back to it's rightful owner." She said.

She placed the envelope on the table around the couches and took a last glance at Zico before leaving his office.

 

"Jung Yina!" He called her name, but it was no use. She didn't care to answer.

 

 

Zico stood still in his office and looked at the envelope that Yina placed on his table. He narrowed his eyes and grabbed the bag, running out to Yina.

 

 

 

Yina walked down the stairs angrilly and finally got to the first floor. She opened the door and was about to run out, but then she only faced panting Zico.

She widened her eyes and could see his eyes softening. Zico couldn't bare to see her cry like this, because of him.

He scrunched up the envelope in his hand and grabbed Yina's wrist, dragging her out of the company. But she just sunk down and sat on the ground, making it a shame if he'd drag her out like that.

 

"Stop." She told him without looking at him. People that came out of the elevator already started looking at them with concern and shock.

 

"Just stop. Zico." She said huffing in her tears. She didn't want to continue if her being with ZIco would only bring so much shame on him and his family.

 

Yes, she promised him she'd support him the whole way, but this was too much. Way too much. People can stop buying their stocks and their prices could change. She didn't want this to happen since Zico works his off to make everything work.

He looked down at her and took a deep breath. He moved his hand from her wrist to her fingers and intertwined them.

 

"Get up. We need to talk." He told her calmly, trying to pull her up, but Yina wouldn't let. "There's nothing to talk about." She said sniffing in her tears.

 

"Get up Yina." He said tugging onto her hand again, but again, no response.

 

"Yina-ah. People are looking at us." He told her. No response. He took a deep breath and bent down, carrying Yina bridal style out of the company, making people gasp at them.

 

"Yah! Let me go Zico!" Yina yelled at him, kicking everywhere, but Zico didn't care. He grunted and managed to open the passenger side of his car, throwing Yina in there.

He clicked a part on the car and made it locked from inside so she couldn't get out. He closed the door and quickly got in the driver's side.

 

"Yah, let me out!" Yina yelled tugging onto the door, but she couldn't open it. Zico was furious now. He was angry because he knew the owner of the $50,000 that Yina had: his mother.

 

Who else would give it to Yina and make her act like this?

 

 

 

"Seatbelt." Zico said starting the engine. Yina sighed and just crossed her arms in front of her, looking out the window.

 

Zico looked at her and groaned, leaning over to seat belt her. Yina looked down and took a deep breath as he drove off.

 

"Where are you taking me Zico?" She asked coldly. Zico scoffed and glanced at her while turning the corner. "NOW you wanna talk?" He asked.

 

"I'm tired. Take me home since you're driving." She told him. "You think I'm taking you home? Not yet." He told her. She glared at him and took a deep breath.

 

"Zico! I'm serious! It's been a long day." She told him. "Then tell me WHY it's been a long day?" He told her. She in her lips and looked away.

 

"Stop the car." She told him. "No! You're angry! And I want to know why!" He told her. "It has NOTHING to do with YOU! LET ME OUT!" She yelled at him.

 

"It has EVERYTHING to do with me! You even said so!" He told her. She mentally stabbed herself, remembering when she told Zico upstairs that it was because people were gossiping about them.

 

"Just take me home." She told her again. "No. I'm taking you to my mother's." He said. Yina shot a look at him and scrunched up her eyebrows.

 

"What?!!" She asked shocked. "I'm taking you to my mother's." He told her again, making a turn around a green light.

 

"No! Stop Zico. I'm serious. You can't take me to her. She's only gonna yell at you more!! Are you an idiot that-

"I DON'T CARE!!!" Zico yelled loudly, stopping his car by the side of the road. He slammed his steering wheel angrilly and screamed furiously.

 

Yina just stood there with shock and anger, angry that he's angry at her and that SHE'S angry at him.

 

"I already made a promise to myself last night that once you became mine, I wouldn't care about anything anymore. I want to only focus on you. Us." He yelled at her. Yina widened her eyes and in her lips, tears building up again.

 

"I HATE people who gossips, so I'll go make it clear with my mother! Even though my WHOLE en life I've dealt with it, not this time. I don't WANT to loose you already after only one night!" Zico told her angrilly, his fists tightened.

 

"Zico..." she called his name softly, but it didn't seem to help. "You know how LONG it's been since I've felt happiness?? I don't even remember the last time I laughed and smiled. Not until I met you." He said with angry tears building up in his eyes.

 

"Because of you, I have the strength to wake up every morning to come to work and deal with all the bull. Because you're by my side, I know I'll get through the day even if people are talking about me." He said then sighed angrilly.

 

Yina just sat there and listened as he confessed everything to her.

 

"Because of you, I know my day with brighten up because you'll fall or embarrass yourself and make me laugh." He said then looked out the window.

 

"If you want to break your promise of being patient with me, then go ahead. But I won't break MY promise." He said angrilly then walked out of his car, stomping off somewhere.

 

"ZICO!!" Yina yelled loudly, trying to get out, but Zico had locked the door from the inside. She grunted and climbed to the driver's side, getting out from that door.

 

 

 

"Zico son?" Zico's mother called his name, about to walk into his mother's company with some elders surrounding her.

 

 

"ZICO! WAIT!!" Yina yelled loudly running up behind him. She gasped and widened her eyes when she saw his mother. She held her breath and looked at Zico's back with worry, stopping her run.

 

Zico's mother narrowed her eyes at Yina and looked back at her son. She scoffed and walked to Zico.

 

"Son, what are you doing here?" She asked. Zico narrowed his eyes and handed the envelope to his mother. "What is this?" He asked her. His mother widened her eyes and looked over at Yina.

 

"That...? I don't know what that is." She said shrugging her shoulders carelessly. Zico scoffed and took out the big bundle of money. He looked at it in disgust and looked at his mother again.

 

"It looks like your money, mother." He said sharply. "Zico..." Yina whispered his name, walking over with her head down. She gently tugged on the back of Zico's white flannel and sighed.

 

"What if it is?" Zico's mother asked. He glared at his mother and scoffed. "You think you can just give people money and make them do what you want?" He asked sharply.

Zico's mother looked at her son with curiosity and glanced over at Yina who gently bowed to her with her head hung low.

 

"She took it. I didn't force her." His mother said with her head tilted back. Zico took a step towards his mother and sighed.

 

"You can tell ANYONE to get away from me with money. But Yina? No. I'll just snatch her back. Got it omma?" He said then took Yina's hand and walked away angrily back to his car.

He opened the passenger side and pushed Yina gently inside. He closed the door and looked back at his mother who looked at them with shock.

He walked to her and handed her the envelope of $50,000.

 

"Here's your money back. There are other people that needs this money... so don't just hand out your precious money to anyone." He said then put the envelope into his mother's bag before heading inside his car, driving off.

 

A/N: Ohmy.... that was an... intense chapter... woohoo for ZICO!!!! XD I love him so much

/SIGHS/ My love.... kekeke...  this chapter was supposed to be shorter... but then... you know me!!

KEkeke... I was too into it and I didn't want to leave youguys all annoyed >.< so I added on!! ^_^

I hope you all love it!! And thanks for all the comments!! It seems to be growing and I love it so much!!

Your comments are my inspiration and motivation to keep writing and updating! So keep it up!! ^_^

Until next time, saranghae yerobun! BBCnTSFAM signing out! PYONG!!~~~~~