Fear

This Guy Called Zico

 

A/N: YEROBUN!!!! Block-B IS COMING BACK!!!! I'm pretty sure you all have heard about it already... but KYAAA!!!! I CAN'T GET OVER IT!!!!!

Let us all love Block-B together!! So, because I'm so happy, I put two chapters into one!!! So hopefully you'll all love it!! ENJOY fellow BBCS!!!!! Let us support Block-B together!!! Saranghae Block-B!!! <3

=======================================

 

 

"Yina-ah, we're done here. Let's go." Zico said taking her hand and walking off. Yina quickly grabbed her bag and bowed down to both Jieun and his mother before leaving with Zico.

"Woo Zico-sshi..." she said worriedly with slight concern. He was too angry to even talk to her or think right then. He just held her hand tightly in his' and walked as fast as possible out of the restaurant, away from his mother.

"Woo Zico-sshi..." she called him again. She widened her eyes when she saw Zico heading for the elevator. She gasped and started panicing.

"Woo Zico!! Woo Zico-sshi..." she called him again, but he just ignored her again. She patted his arm but he just sighed, causing her to retract her hand with slouched shoulders.

Yina took a deep breath and held onto her breath when Zico dragged her into the elevator. She cried and closed her eyes tightly, holding onto Zico's hand tightly.

"Omma.... appa..." she mumbled, sweat dripping from her head. Zico released her hand, causing her to fall down to her knees.

He was too distracted with his anger, so he didn't even notice Yina falling down. She grasped her head and cried silently to herself, pulling her hair tightly.

She took deep breaths over and over again and kept her eyes closed.

"Woo Zico-sshi..." she called his name again. He sighed and turned around to look at her, but gasped when he saw her down on the ground at the corner.

"Yina!!!! JUNG YINA!!" He said waking back up from his anger. He bent down to her and held her shoulders, shaking them tightly.

"Woo Zico-sshi!!" She cried with tears running down her cheeks uncontrollably.

"What's wrong? What's wrong Yina?" He asked. She just continued crying until she suddenly fainted on the ground. He shrugged her shoulders, but she was just laying there, her eyes closed, looking lifeless.

"Yah... what's going on?" He asked until the elevator opened. He looked out and sighed, carrying Yina bridal style into his car.

 

"Juna!! Juna!!" Yina mumbled in the back of Zico's car. He drove worriedly to the hospital and glanced back to see Yina laying on the whole back seat, sweating still.

"Just wait Yina. We're almost at the hospital." He said worriedly. "No! No hospital, please. I can't." She mumbled with pain still.

"Aish... ottheokae?" He said then drove to his house.

=============================================

 

Zico carried Yina to his bed and gently placed her on it, watching as she immediately cuddled into the fetus position.

"Omma..." she mumbled with fear still, shivering a little. She groaned and cuddled her head in her arms.

Zico just stood there, unsure of what to do. He in his lips and went to take a small towel and a bowl of cold water.

 

Zico walked to sit beside Yina on the bed and placed the wet towel on her head. She groaned and closed her eyes, turning her face to face Zico.

"What happened?" He mumbled trying to think of something he did wrong.

"I only held your wrist." He said then glanced down at her hand. He pulled it out from under the covers and held her wrist gently, trying to see if he bruised it or something.

"Omma..." Yina groaned again, holding onto Zico's hand tightly. She turned her whole body towards him until she was practically cuddled right beside waist.

Zico looked down at her with a confused expression and in his lips, looking at how tightly she held onto his hand.

 

Late at night, Yina woke up and groaned, rubbing her head gently. She moved around in bed until she felt someone holding onto her hand.

"Who is this?" She mumbled then opened her eyes and sat up. She looked beside her and found Zico sitting on a small chair beside the bed, holding onto her hand.

"Oh my... what happened?" She asked then thought back to what happened. She looked down at their hands that held each other and her eyes softened.

"You brought me here?" She whispered silently. She looked around his bed and looked down, gently releasing her hand from his'. She slowly got up and bit her lips, groaning with slight pain in her head still.

==============================================

 

The next morning, Zico woke up and looked around his bedroom, groaning with pain from his back since he was crouched over the whole night.

He looked at his bed and gasped when he saw no sign of Yina.

"Where is she?" He mumbled then sat up and went to look for her.

Yina swept the floor in Zico's kitchen with no energy at all. She was thinking about what happened last night, about how she actually went into an elevator.

She closed her eyes and grasped her head, in her lips with tiredness.

Zico watched her from afar and slowly walked towards her.

"Jung Yina?" He called her name. She opened her eyes and looked at him with shock. "Oh. Woo Zico-sshi... you're awake already? It's only 5:45 in the morning." Yina told him. He looked at how pale-looking she was and in his lips.

"You're off today. Go home and get some rest." He told her. Yina shook her head and smiled as if nothing happened.

"It's okay Woo Zico-sshi!! I got this!!!" She said then chuckled and continued sweeping with more energy now.

Zico sighed and walked to her. He cupped both of her cheeks in his hands and made her look up at him. Yina widened her eyes and looked at how close they were.

"Go home and rest. You can work again tomorrow morning, okay?" He told her sounding a little soft. Yina blinked with a little awkwardness and nodded her head, doing something to get out of the position they were in.

"Yeh.... aigesumnida..." she said then removed herself from his hold. She went to grab her bag and headed out the door, but she stopped walking and turned back to him.

"Geunthae Woo Zico-sshi..." she said pointing to her eyes. "You have so many eyeboogers..." she said with a chuckle then ran out. Zico widened his eyes and picked out his eyeboogers, hissing in embarrassment.

"Aish... how embarrassing..." he mumbled then went back to sleep after seeing Yina out the door.

 

Yina walked home slowly and looked down at her feet while people passed her in the streets. She sat in the bus stop bench and closed her eyes, thinking back to what happened yesterday... what led to it...

 

 

FLASHBACK

Yina and her brother, Juna were stuck in the elevator at the hospital while visiting their uncle a couple years past.

"Yina! I'm scared!!" Her little brother told her. She held her brother tightly in her arms and patted his head. "It's okay. Someone will come save us." She told him.

"There has been an explosion in Gemma Hospital!! What is going to happen? Are there any survivors?!!! We have yet to have any information." A reporter said from outside the hospital..

"Is anybody in there!!!" Two firemen yelled loudly beside the elevator Yina and Juna were in. Yina widened her eyes and smiled.

"Yes!!!! My brother and I are in here! Please help us!!!" Yina yelled loudly, coughing from the smoke that was starting to sink in.

The door suddenly opened through force and from the top, which was only shown by 3 ft, were two fire fighters looking in.

"Oh my goodness, are you two okay? We're here to help you out. Please stay calm!" One of the firemen said then reached in.

The elevator suddenly fell down a little, causing everyone to scream with fright.

"Please help us!!!!!" Juna yelled with so much fright. "GIVE US YOUR HANDS!!!!" Two of the firemen said reaching in at the same time.

Yina held onto one while Juna held onto one. The firemen both pulled them out, having Yina pulled out first.

The other fireman holding Juna's suddenly slipped, causing Juna to fall back into the elevator. Because of the sudden impact, the elevator suddenly fell down to the bottom, causing a loud crash and another explosion.

"JUNA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Yina yelled loudly with uncontrollable tears running down her cheeks. "JUNA!!!!" She yelled again, but the traumatized firemen took Yina and dragged her out.

END FLASHBACK

 

 

Ever since that day, Yina has been afraid of elevators. She never wanted to look at one and she never wanted to get into one.

Once she does, she starts getting sweaty and she starts panicing a lot, like what happened when Zico dragged her into the elevator the previous day.

 

 

Zico got himself ready and looked at his clock strucking 7 in the morning. He got into his car and drove off.

On his way, he stopped on a red light and looked around, scrunching his eyes when he saw Yina sleeping, still sitting on the bus bench. Her head was wobbling everywhere and a bus just came and past, but she didn't hear it.

"What the heck? Why is she still there?" He asked then parked his car to the side, watching her from across the street as her head continued wobbling everywhere.

Zico got out of his car and crossed the street, walking over to her with slight frustration.

The first time he's ever crossed the street and walked in the streets by himself. What was he doing?

He went to stand in front of her and placed his hands in his front pockets. He sighed and his lips gently, wondering why she was still there.

He sat down beside her on the bench and just looked at her face, just looking at her head that wobbled everywhere.

Yina groaned and smacked her lips, scrunching her face with pain. Zico sighed and shakingly reached his hand over to cup her cheek. He pulled her head over and gently placed it on his shoulder with confusion.

He's never felt like conforting a girl before, let alone reach his hand over to cup a girl's cheek and let her head sleep on his shoulder.

"Yah... you're so weird Zico... what's going on with you?" He thought to himself as Yina moved her head around against his shoulder. He in his lips and looked at the top of her head.

"Why are you still here?" He mumbled with confusion since it's been two hours already that he'd told her to go home. Yet, she was still there.

Zico gently reached his hand up and brushed her cheeks gently. He ran his fingers past her eyelids, then down the bridge of her nose and looked at her lips. He gulped and just looked at her.

 

Suddenly, a bus drove by and parked in front of them with people barging in and out of the bus.

Yina groaned and shot her eyes opened. She looked at the bus and gasped, standing up from Zico's shoulder and barging into the bus without looking and knowing of Zico's presence.

Zico just sat there and watched as she ran off. He scoffed and held his hand that touched her face into a gentle fist. He in his lips and waited to see if she'd look back, but he just looked away and stood up.

 

"Whew! I almost missed the bus!" She said then looked at her watch and widened her eyes. "OMO!!!! It's 7 already!!!!! I've been sleeping there for two hours!!!!" She said sitting down in a seat.

She turned back to look at the seat she was just sitting on to make sure she didn't leave anything, but then she scrunched up her eyebrows when she saw someone's back like Zico's walking away slowly.

"Hmm? That looks like Woo Zico-sshi..." she mumbled tilting her head. She shrugged her shoulders and just walked off. "Oh well..." she said then took a deep breath and sunk into her seat.

================================================

 

"What was I doing...?" Zico asked rubbing his fingers together. He looked at his hand that just touched Yina earlier and scrunched up his face, exiting the elevator to his floor.

"Oh! Zico!!" UKwon called him. Zico looked up and put his hand down, smiling at UKwon. "Hey bud, what's up?" He asked.

"Hmm? Where's your slave? Taking a phone call again?" UKwon asked chuckling and walking with Zico to his office. "No. She was sick, so I told her to rest today." Zico said entering his office.

"Oh.... Woo Zico being nice considerate of others? How did yesterday go?" UKwon asked sitting on Zico's couch. Zico went to grab an orange juice out from his mini-fridge and drank it.

"It was same as usual. My mother and I argued... then I ran out with Yina... and then..." Zico said looking down at his fingers that held Yina's wrist the previous day.

"Then.... what?" UKwon asked curiously. "Then I dragged Yina into the elevator... and we-"

"MWO?!!! You dragged Yina into the elevator?!!" UKwon screamed sitting up. Zico widened his eyes and looked at UKwon with concern.

"Why? What's wrong?" Zico asked. "Yina... she's scared of elevators! Last time I almost took her into one, she started sweating and fear was written all over her face, so we took the stairs instead." UKwon told him.

"What?" Zico asked thinking to himself. UKwon took a deep breath and smacked his lips.

"The reason why Yina always asks for you to go ahead first and that she'll come later due to a phone call or something.... is because she's scared to ride elevators...." he told Zico.

"She races up the stairs and just meets you in her room.... however sweaty she is and tired she is, she just hides it..."

"Then why doesn't she just tell me?" Zico asked with frustration. "I don't know. I guess... she was afraid you'd scold her and fire her for just not being able to ride the elevator..." UKwon said calming down now.

Zico looked down and bit his lips gently. He scrunched up his eyebrows and was slightly furious since he made her go into the elevator and made her pass out from fear while she never told him.

"Why is she afraid of riding elevators?" Zico asked. UKwon sighed and shrugged his shoulders, heading out again. "I don't know. I just hope she's fine because it seems kind of serious..." he said then left.

Zico turned to the side and thought to himself. She fainted because he dragged her into the elevator... not because he held her wrist too tight. She was in so much fear, but he only worried about himself and his anger.

"Aish.... I guess I need to pay her a visit..." Zico mumbled then drank his orange juice again.

 

A/N: Okay, I'm just going to end it here because I'm just going to end up fangirling again... UGH!! ANNYEONG YEROBUN!! I CAN'T HANDLE MYSELF RIGHT NOW!!! JUMPING AND DANCING LIKE A MANIAC STILL!!!!!! OMO!!!!!