Manly

This Guy Called Zico

"Zico-ah.... do you have an extra towel so I can shower?" She asked him holding some extra clothes in her hand. Zico, who was laying stomach first on his bed, looked at her and nodded, getting up.

 

"Here.." he said grabbing her one from the cabinet. She took it and thanked him then went to take a shower to cleanse her body.

 

 

Zico sat on the feet of his bed and took a deep breath. He glanced at the bathroom door and could hear the shower running.

He in his lips and got up, taking a deep breath and groaned, slapping his thighs gently. He walked to the couch and laid in it, thinking to himself.

 

"I think this couch seems pretty comfy..." he said then nodded, flipping around. He smacked his lips and tilted his head.

 

"Nevermind... I'll probably have Yina sleep here... muahaha.." he said then sat up and took a deep breath, walking around the living room.

 

 

 

Yina took a deep breath and walked out of the bathroom, dressed in her navy short-shorts and small, thin, white t-shirt. She dried her long wet hair with the white towel in her hand and took a deep breath when she saw Zico walking around his living room.

 

"Someone's bored..." she said then walked over to the couch, slumping herself on it. He chuckled and went to sit by her, wrapping an arm around her shoulder.

Yina groaned and moved his shoulder away, scooting away from him. He looked at her and scoffed.

 

"Yah, what?" He asked. "Let's watch a movie!" She said changing the atmosphere. Zico scoffed and looked away, getting up to grab the remote.

He the movie and took a deep breath, slumping in the couch again beside Yina, overlapping their shoulders together.

 

"What should we watch, sweetie?" He asked with his eyes on the TV, the remote in his hands. Yina smacked her lips, still unconfortable with him calling her that.

"Um... Fast Five..." she suggested. He scoffed and turned it on, throwing the remote beside him. He glanced at Yina then smirked and coughed.

He scooted over and placed his head on Yina's lap, his eyes facing the TV. He cuddled up and crossed his arms in front of him, hearing Yina chuckled.

She looked down at his head that was on top of her thighs and chuckled, bringing her hand over to ruffle with his hair.

 

"You take advantage of every moment you get, don't you?" She asked him. He chuckled and sighed. "Well, it's because I don't get a lot of time like this with you." He told her.

 

True. Yina thought. She just smiled and placed a hand on top of Zico's chest while her other hand ruffled with his hair. He closed his eyes and smiled, feeling so at peace with her by his side.

 

 

After a while of watching the movie, Yina was too tired to move or open her eyes, so she looked down at Zico who was already sleeping on her lap.

She placed her hand over his neck gently then hung her head, her chin against her chest, and went to sleep.

 

 

Zico moaned in his sleep and turned his head over, facing Yina's stomach. He opened his eyes and looked up tiredly, seeing her sleeping soundly. He groaned and sat up with a hand on her leg.

 

"Sleeping already?" He mumbled rubbing his eyes with a stretch. He sighed and carried Yina, bridal style, to his bed, tucking her in warmly.

 

He looked at the comfortable bed and exhaled, grabbing a blanket from the cabinet and laying beside the bed on the ground. He coughed lastly then tucked himself in and went to sleep.

=================================================

 

The next morning, Zico woke up and arched his back in pain. He turned around and sighed with his eyes closed. He opened his eyes slowly and scrunched up his face when he saw Yina's face in front of him.

He lifted his head up in confusion and noticed that he was still sleeping on the floor. He looked back at Yina who groaned and scooted in closer to him.

 

"Zico..." she mumbled his name in her sleep then rested her head on top of his chest. She sighed and scrunched her eyes, wrapping her arm over the top of his stomach.

Zico tensed up and held his breath. He looked down at her and in his lips, slowly moving her hand from his body.

 

"Jung... Jung Yina..." he mumbled her name. No response.

 

"Aish..." he whispered then gulped, trying to move her head off of his chest.

 

After finally managing to do so, he got up and went to the bathroom quickly.

 

"Aish... how did she fall down to sleep with me?" He asked himself, looking into the mirror. He took a deep breath and cupped his face with his hands.

 

"Woo Zico.... is this the right choice you've made?" He asked himself silently. He thought for a minute and thought back to when Yina spoke of his name in her sleep. He smiled and chuckled.

 

"She even dreams about me too...?" He mumbled blushing childishly, scratching the back of his head.

===================================================

 

Yina groaned in her sleep and opened her eyes tiredly. She stretched and looked up and around, noticing that she was sleeping on the floor.

"What the heck?" She asked then slowly got up, walking to sleep on the bed again. She took a deep breath and snuggled herself in Zico's bed comfortably.

 

 

After a while, Zico walked out of the bathroom in new shorts, shirtless. He closed his eyes and ruffled with his hair, walking towards his bed again.

He looked over at Yina who slept soundly and scoffed, walking over to her. He nudged her leg with his feet and sighed.

 

"Yina-ah... wake up. I'm hungry." He told her. No response. He smirked and climed into bed, laying closely beside her. He placed both of his hands under his head and looked into her closed eyes with a smile on his face.

 

"Sweetie, it's morning. Wake up." He said softly, rubbing her cheeks gently. Yina scrunched up her face and moved her head down with a sigh.

She gently opened her eyes and widened them opened when she saw Zico sleeping in front of her. She screamed and accidentally kicked his manhood, making him grunt and fall down the bed.

He hurled into a ball and groaned, his veins popping from his head. Yina gasped and sat up, peeking over to him worriedly.

 

"Zico?!!" She yelled his name. "Ah YAH!!! What THE HECK?!!!!" He yelled madly. Yina smelled the air and she knew he'd already showered.

 

"What were you doing sleeping with me again?" She yelled at him covering herself with the blanket. "Yah, I didn't even do ANYTING!! Don't worry!" He said closing his eyes in pain still.

 

"Ugh, what the heck Yina!" He said turning to his stomach, slouching his shoulders in.

 

"Y-yah... does it hurt a lot?" She asked climbing down to his side. She held his shoulders and looked at him worriedly.

"Yah... now I won't be able to have kids." He said in pain. Yina gasped and slapped his shoulder. "Yah! How can you say that?!" She said blushing a little.

 

"Who told you to kick me?!! Shouldn't you be happy that I was beside you when you woke up? Shouldn't you just snuggle beside me!" He yelled in frustration. Yina widened her eyes and looked at him with shock.

 

"Well.... I was having a bad dream... then I opened my eyes and I saw you in front of me. My reflex told me to kick... so I kicked." She said looking down.

 

"Are you going to be okay?" She asked worriedly. Zico grunted in irritation and sighed. "I'll be fine. Just go make food." He said. She scoffed and slowly backed away from him.

 

A/N: Aw, pabo Yina... kekeke.... fluffy ZicoxYina moment though XD Zico, mah babe!!

/FAINTS/ Kekeke... please leave your comments and let me know how it's going for yallz!! XD

Until next time, saranghae yerobun!! BBCnTSFAM signing out!! PYONG!~~~~~