Orders

This Guy Called Zico

Yina's head wobbled everywhere with her eyes closed tightly. Her arms were crossed in front of her and her legs were criss crossed apple sauced on the long couch in front of Zico's office.

The time clicked 7:45 in the morning and Zico was nowhere to be found. But that didn't bother Yina. She slept way before that since she didn't get much sleep last night.

 

**NUDGE**

...

**NUDGE**

 

"Yah... stop it!" Yina mumbled, scrunching her eyes in her sleep.

 

**NUDGE**

**POKE POKE**

 

Yina slapped the arm away from her and smacked her lips with anger.

 

"Jung Yina-sshi..." a man called her. She looked up with her eyes barely opened and gasped, widening her eyes and standing upright when she saw UKwon in front of her.

"Oh, I'm so sorry UKwon-sshi. I thought I was dreaming! Sorry, sorry!!" She said bowing down multiple times. Ukwon chuckled and shook his head.

"It's okay... Zico just came in and told me to give you... this..." UKwon said handing her a piece of folded note. "And... sorry Jung Yina-sshi.. but... he said to do this too..." he said sticking a note onto her forehead.

Yina growled and removed the sticky note from her forehead. She looked at it and read it out loud.

"Stay in my office. DON'T go anywhere."

Yina scoffed and looked at the table for the coffee and bag of donut she brought in earlier for Zico.

"He came and took them already." UKwon told her. Yina nodded and made a bubble in , looking around.

"Thank you." She said then walked towards Zico's office after bowing to UKwon who bowed down at her also.

 

"Geunthae Jung Yina-sshi... I don't remember you ever having a tattoo... there...?" UKwon said pointing to under her right jawline and earlobe. Yina gasped and growled to herself, walking into Zico's office madly.

 

UKwon chuckled and shook his head, taking out his vibrating phone.

"Yah, you're having too much fun." UKwon said walking back to the elevator. "It's just the beginning." Zico said walking towards the conference room with Yina's cup of coffee in his hand.

"Did she go into my office?" Zico asked his lips tiredly. "Yeah, she went in there. She's mad though... you know, her new tattoo you just gave her. So you should beware. She might attack you." UKwon said going down the elevator with a laugh.

Zico scoffed and threw the finished coffee away, looking at his manager who was assisting him to the room.

"We'll see who attacks who first." Zico smirked. "Yah, don't get too ahead of yourself. She's different." UKwon said. "That's why... yah, I'll see you later. Let's grab some lunch?" Zico asked.

"I can't. Already made plans with my love, Sun Hye... next time..." UKwon said. "Aish... you and your love life. Arraseo... geunoh!" Zico said then hung up.

 

 

Yina gasped standing in front of the bathroom mirror in Zico's office. She widened her eyes and turned her cheek over to see the black permanant mark of a 'Z' on her skin.

"What the heck??" She yelled trying to take it off with soap and water. It was no use. "Aish... did Woo Zico-sshi do this? How can he just touch me?" She asked madly.

Being unable to take off the mark, she gave up and threw the toilet paper away on the ground carelessly. She looked around the room and groaned with anger.

Yina walked back out and sat on the long couch that was a little away from Zico's desk. She looked around and sighed, patting her stomach.

"I'm hungry..." she said then gasped when she remembered the paper UKwon gave her from earlier. She opened it and read it.

"Clean my room... tidy my things... make sure to have a cold orange juice on my desk before 10am..." Yina read then scoffed.

"Mwo-yah... what's all this?" She asked widening her eyes. She smacked her lips and tilted her head, looking at his desk that had paper all over it.

"Isn't his secretary supposed to be doing all of these?" She asked walking over to his desk. She pursed her lips together and sighed, trying to clean the desk a little.

"He told me to stay in here but he wants an orange juice?" She mumbled to herself. She looked around and smirked, walking back to the couch.

"You know what...? I don't care. He told me to stay in here, so I'm gonna stay in here. Whatever. I don't care. I'm just going to sleep." She said yawning. She stretched and laid herself on top of the comfortable couch.

"Arraseo..." she said then rested her hands under her head, sleeping in a fetus position. She sighed and closed her eyes, going to sleep.

 

 

 

Zico walked into his office and sighed from frustration from his conference he just had. He stretched and yawned, walking towards his couch in front of his desk.

He scrunched up his eyebrows and scoffed when he saw Yina sleeping soundly on his couch. He smacked his lips and walked over to her, sitting down in the small couch in front of the one she was sleeping at.

"You're sleeping on your job?" He asked tapping her shoulder, clicking his tongue. Yina groaned and scratched her neck, making her tattoo that Zico gave her visible.

Zico looked at it and chuckled, slightly rubbing his finger on top of the mark he had created.

"Yah... this tattoo suits you..." he said then stood up and went to sit in his seat behind his desk. He examined his desk and saw crumbles of small ripped notes on his desk.

"Mwo-yah?" He asked putting the note together, realizing it's the one that he told UKwon to give to her. He scoffed and stood up, walking over to her.

"Hey... Jung Yina... wake up." He said poking her shoulder. Yina groaned and opened her eyes slowly. She gasped when she saw Zico in front of her.

"Oh, you're back already?" She asked sitting up on the couch. Zico nodded and sat in front of her, crossing his arms in front of him.

"What are you doing sleeping?" He asked. She in her lips and formed a circle in . "Erm... well... I finished what you told me to do, so I decided to take a rest." She told him.

Zico smirked and scooted over to sit beside her. Yina widened her eyes and slouched her shoulders, widening her eyes at him. She scooted back but Zico just scooted closer to her.

Zico hissed and tilted his head, scrunching up his eyebrows. He squinted his eyes and studied Yina's face while she froze in front of him.

"Why are you so different?" He asked. She gulped down her saliva and in her lips, peering up at him while her chin was attached to her chest.

"W-what do you mean?" She asked. He smirked even more and looked at her with curiosity in his eyes.

"Are you a man?" Zico asked. Yina gasped and shook her head. "I'm a woman!!" She told him.

"Then... why aren't you like other girls?" He asked. Yina scoffed and pushed Zico away from her, being able to breath again. "Yah! Don't come so close to me! There's something called space!" She said standing up.

Zico stood up and scoffed, wiping his clothes and fixing them neatly against him. He looked at the clock and noticed it was only 10 in the morning. He looked over at his desk and looked back at Yina.

"Where's my orange juice?" He asked. Yina glanced at his desk and bit her lips. "Well... you told me to not leave your office... so I couldn't get you your juice. Sowie." She said with a aeygo smile. Zico scoffed and nodded.

"From tomorrow on, you are to bring me orange juice every morning at 10, okay? AND! I want some homemade lunch... they're the best." He told her with a nod.

"Why orange juice? And why homemade lunch? Can't you just go eat out?" She asked him. "Yah, why are you asking so much questions?" He hissed, smacking his lips at her.

Yina looked down and fiddled with her fingers. "Sorry..." she said then just stood there, waiting for something to happen. She tilted her head and hissed.

"Geunthae... I don't have money to make you lunch everyday... ottheokae?" She asked pursing her lips at him. Zico scoffed and looked at her, taking a step towards her.

"Are you that poor?" He asked. Yina narrowed her eyes and pushed his shoulder gently, her head high up. "Yah! Are you making fun of me?!! So what if I'm poor! That's why I need this job!" She told him.

"Man..." Zico said shaking his head, looking through his wallet, flipping through his money. Yina widened her eyes at the amount of money he had. All she saw were $100 dollar bills, and there was a BIG stack.

"Yah! How can you have so much money and still want a slave and homemade food?" She asked with her eyes still widened. Zico looked up at her and handed her four $100 dollar bills.

"Here..." he said waving it in front of her gently. "$400 for your pay today... and for this week..." he said then went to grab his coat.

Yina looked at the money in her hand and gasped with shock. was open and drool was about to fall out from it. Zico walked back to her and smirked.

"For today, let's go eat. Your treat." He told her heading towards the door already. Yina turned to look at him and followed him.

 

 

A/N: YEAAAH! Another chapter done!! Kekeke... how is everyone liking it so far??

I hope it's good and interesting so far... if not, I'm sorry... I'll try harder next time... :/

Please don't forget to leave feedbacks and let me know how it's going otay?

Until next time, saranghae yerobun!! BBCnTSFAM signing out!! PYONG!!~~