What's Up?

This Guy Called Zico

Zico's soft eyes felt like they didn't want to open back up again. He nibbled on Yina's soft lips and felt like his knees were trembling beneath him. He parted his lips and held her cheeks gently, not wanting to back away from her at all.

Eventually though, he backed away looking at her soft eyes that were still closed, still taking in the kiss. He felt butterflies in his stomach and felt abnormal.

 

For once in his life, kissing a girl... he felt butterflies. What's happening to him? He felt dizzy, nauseated. He closed his eyes and opened them back up for a bit, trying to think straight.

 

He scrunched up his eyes but when Yina opened her eyes slowly, he put on a smirk and pulled out his acting skills.

 

"So you do like me?" He asked her. Yina looked into his eyes and her eyes softened even more. She glanced back at his lips and gulped gently.

 

"Woo Zico-sshi..." she called his name silently. "Hmm?" He hummed back to her. She blinked and looked into his eyes deeply.

 

"Is this acting...? Right now?" She asked him. He looked into her eyes and tried to study her. What was she really thinking? Does she really, in fact, like him?

 

"I don't know. I can't tell..." he told her. Yina scunched up her face and bit her lips with confusion.

 

 

After a while, Yina coughed and looked down, making Zico move away from her. He in his lips and coughed as well.

 

"Sorry..." he said scratchng the back of his neck. Yina glanced up at him and felt heated. She felt confused because she didn't know if Zico really meant the kiss, or if it was just an act.

 

"Woo Zico-sshi..." she called his name, looking at his face with worrisome. He turned around and looked at her with concern.

 

"Can I like you...?" She wanted to ask him. But that would be weird, wouldn't it? Especially when she doesn't even know how he's really feeling.

 

"What is it?" He asked with his eyebrows raised. Yina shook and widened her eyes at him. "I uh... I..." she said fiddling with her fingers.

 

She wanted to tell him and let him know, but she didn't want to destroy their relationship. Even though she was only considered his slave... and he's only is boss, she still felt weird to have this kind of relationship with him.

 

"No-nothing..." she said shaking her head. She walked over to the stove and started making the sauce for the spaghetti.

 

Zico watched as she walked to the kitchen stove and in his lips, trying to break the awkwardness he just created.

 

He hit himself mentally for kissing her. Not because things between them are gonna be weird now, but because he liked it. He liked her kiss, and her embrace... something he's not supposed to like.

 

"Yah!! Come and cook! You're the PRO!!" Yina yelled at him who was still daydreaming with his eyes on the ground. He shot a look at her and widened his eyes. She chuckled and walked away.

 

"Imma watch some TV while YOU cook for us! Annyeong Woo Zico-sshi!" She said happily then walked to slam herself on the couch with the remote in her hand.

Zico watched as she walked off and smiled warmly inside, happy that Yina is still able to make it seem normal rather than awkward.

 

 

Yina sat down and the TV, but she couldn't pay attention to it. She kept thinking about the kiss that Zico just gave her minutes ago.

 

She glanced back at Zico who was cooking and turned back around, touching her lips gently with confusion. She sighed and in her lips, trying to get the image out of her mind.

 

"He was probably just acting..." she mumbled to herself silently, sadly. She took a deep breath and laid her body flat on the long couch, watching the TV intently.

 

 

Zico watched as Yina made her comfortable and his lips gently. He looked away and smiled.

"I'm sorry Jung Yina. I didn't mean to.... kiss you..." he whispered to himself. He sighed and continued cooking the superghetti.

=========================================

 

"Of course you're gonna be sleeping..." Zico thought standing in front of Yina who was still laying on the couch with her eyes closed peacefully.

 

Zico turned off the TV and crossed his arms, looking at her with a smile on his face. He sighed and looked at her lips, taking a loud and nervous gulp.

 

"Jung Yina?" He called her name, nudging her arm with his hand. Yina groaned and opened her eyes tiredly.

 

"Woo Zico-sshi? Is food ready?" She asked stretching all over the couch. Zico scoffed and walked over to the kitchen again.

 

"Was that all you're thinking about even in your sleep?" He asked. Yina stood up and walked sloppily to the kitchen until her nose inhaled the delicious scent of SUPAGHETTI!!!

 

"SUPAGHETTI!!!!" She yelled happily, wide awake now. She looked at the table and found two plates filled with spaghetti on there. She chuckled happily and walked to sit down in front of her plate.

 

"Let's eat Woo Zico-sshi! What are you still doing?" She asked watching as Zico looked for something in the fridge. He smacked his lips and sighed.

 

"I'm out of orange juice." He said closing the fridge and walking back into the kitchen table where Yina was at.

 

"Hmm? I'll get you some tomorrow!" She told him. Zico sighed with a nod and sat down across from Yina, looking at her. He took a deep breath and leaned back in his seat, crossing his arms in front of him.

 

"Jung Yina?" He called her name. Yina grabbed her fork and looked up at him with a smile. "Woo Zico-sshi?" She replied back.

 

Zico pulled her hand down, moving the fork away from her hold. She widened her eyes and looked at him with confusion. He sighed and smacked his lips.

 

"You have eye booger... go clean it up." He told her. "Huh?" She asked looking around. She stood up and went to the sink, washing her face real quick.

 

Zico made a disgusted face when she washed her face in the kitchen sink, using a towel to dry her face up. She exhaled and went to sit across from Zico again.

 

"All done!" She said happily with a smile. He sighed and just ate, ignoring her. She looked at Zico eating calmly and sighed, her eyes softening.

 

"Why are you so perfect?" She thought to herself. She sighed sadly and just ate slowly, making it seem like she didn't have an appetite at all.

 

Zico glanced at her and fixed on a confused expression. He set his fork down and sighed.

 

"Is it not good?" He asked her. Yina shook her head without looking at him and stuck a strand of noodle into , chewing on it weakly.

 

"Jung Yina? What's wrong?" He asked. She sighed and shook her head again without looking at him. "This is very good..." she said putting more in .

 

Zico grabbed her plate away from her and sighed with irriation. Yina widened her eyes and slurped in her remaining noodle, looking at Zico with shock.

 

"YAH!" She yelled at him. "If it's not good, then don't eat it!" He told him angrilly, placing her plate beside his'.

 

"It's GOOD!! I NEVER said it wasn't good!" She told him honestly. "Then why are you acting like that?" He asked him. She sighed and looked down, trying to think of an answer.

 

"I don't... I just don't..." she said, but just gave up. She reached over and tugged her plate back, but Zico moved it in time.

 

"Too fast for you." He said with an annoyed smirk. Yina growled and glared at his plate. She smiled and took it without Zico even realizing it. She ate it and munched on it happily.

 

"Wow! Soo good!" She said with a smile, finishing the plate in no time.

====================================

 

After eating and cleaning up, Zico decided to take Yina home since it was too late and she wouldn't stay over at his house.

 

Yina sat in his car and looked around nervously, trying to breath in the same air as Zico. She formed a bubble in and glanced over at Zico.

He was too busy driving, so he didn't even notice Yina looking at him. She tilted her head and looked at the beautiful side of his face.

His perfect forehead... temple... ear... eyes.... the shape of his nose to his lips.

 

She scrunched up her face and looked away, taking a deep breath. She closed her eyes and tried to go to sleep, but she couldn't... she was wide awake.

 

"I shouldn't have had that nap earlier! Aissh..." she cursed herself from under her breath. She looked outside the window and took a deep breath.

 

"Yah, are you okay?" Zico's voice spoke beside her. She widened her eyes and looked at him, her heart beating fast again. She gulped and stuttered, looking away.

 

"I'm I-I'm fine." She told him. He smiled and turned to look back at the road, focusing on his driving. Yina looked down at her fingers and fiddled with them, trying to distract herself.

 

Zico glanced at her then at her fingers and scoffed. He reached his hand over and held her hand, stopping her from fiddling her fingers.

 

"You're always fiddling with your fingers. What's on your mind?" He asked looking at the road again. Yina widened her eyes and looked at their hands that were intertwined together.

 

"Woo Zico-sshi..." she called his name again. "Yah, you know we've known each other for a while now... you can just call me Zico... or oppa." He said with a slight chuckle.

 

Yina looked over at him and in her lips. She was about to speak, but Zico released her hand and turned off his engine.

 

"Well, you're home." He told her. Yina shook and looked outside, seeing her and Hyuna's home in front of her. She stuttered and shakingly took off her seatbelt.

 

"Good night. I'll see you tomorrow." He told her after she closed the car door behind her. She turned back and looked at him with a nervous smile.

 

"Yeah..." she said then slowly walked away. She stopped walking and closed her eyes, pursing her lips together.

 

"Yah, dream about me tonight... keke..." Zico said with a cute chuckle. Yina sighed and turned around to him.

 

"Woo Zico, I need to ask you something." She said worriedly, looking down and fiddling with her fingers again. Zico widened his eyes and walked out of his car, heading towards her.

He sighed and placed his hands in his pockets, looking at her with concern.

 

"Yina-ah... what's wrong?" He asked her. Yina bit her lips and looked at his eyes that were piercing through hers'.

 

"Woo Zico-sshi... can I like you...? Not in acting, but in reality...?"

 

A/N: Aw! Yina was the first to confess!!! So what's gonna happen now?? Will Zico take it?

Or maybe he'll reject her?? Hmm, find out next chapter!! Muahahaha >:D Kekekeke...

Please don't forget to leave feedbacks and let me know how it's going otay??

Until next time, saranghae yerobun!!! BBCnTSFAM signing out!! PYONG!!~~