Parents

This Guy Called Zico

"FINALLY!!" Yina yelled happily, walking inside Zico's house with all the grocery bags in her hand. She stumbled and tried to see since she was carrying 4 bags.

 

"Yah, Woo Zico-sshi! I can't see anything! Please help me a little." She said walking slowly through the living room to the kitchen.

 

Zico got in and closed the door behind him with a deep breath. He looked over at Yina and widened his eyes when he saw his parents sitting on the couch.

Yina was surrounded by the bags, so she couldn't see his parents.

 

"Jung Yina!" Zico yelled her name, stopping her walk. She turned over to him and grunted.

 

"Woo Zico-sshi! Help me!! It's gonna fall!!" She said then turned her body back over, catching a glimpse of someone sitting in the living room. She gasped and watched as Zico walked over to stand beside her, grabbing two of the bags on her hand.

 

Yina widened her eyes and froze when she saw Zico's parents staring at them with confusion. His father had a smile on, but his mother was glaring at Yina.

She glanced nervously at Zico then at his mother again and took a deep breath.

 

"Omma, oppa... what are youguys doing here?" Zico asked. "He-Hello Mr. and Mrs. Woo. I'm Jung Yina." She introduced herself with a 90 degree bow, almost dropping the groceries.

 

"Aish, yah..." Zico mumbled to her, holding the bag against her chest. She hissed and squinted her eyes in embarrassment.

 

"What are you doing here? In my son's house?" Zico's mother asked. Yina widened her eyes and looked at Zico who took all the bags from her, walking to place them over at the kitchen counter.

He walked back to Yina's side and guided her to the couch that was across from his parents. He raised an eyebrow at her and sighed, sitting down beside her.

 

"Anyone is welcomed in my house omma..." he told his mother who kept glancing at Yina.

 

"Appa," Zico called for his father who smiled and sat up. "Son, are you going to be present at the party this weekend?" He asked. Zico nodded and glanced at Yina.

 

"Yeh appa... and Jung Yina here, she's gonna be my date." He told his parents. Yina glanced at him and in her lips, placing her hands on top of her knees.

 

"No way! Jieun is already going to be your date! I already told her." Zico's mother yelled with anger.

 

"Well, you didn't say anything to me mother, so I'm bringing Yina with me." He told his mother. Yina glanced at him, feeling weird that he didn't use her surname when he was talking about her.

 

"I'm sorry, but if you two don't want me to be there, I-

"Jung Yina, it's okay." Zico's father said with a smile, interupting her sentence. She widened her eyes and stopped talking. Zico sighed and leaned back in his seat.

 

"I'm sorry mother and father, but since the scandals have already been going out about Yina and I, I'm going to just bring Yina with me. People are going to talk bad about youguys as my parents and myself if I go with Jieun."

 

"Well, do you want people to believe the stupid rumour that you and she are dating?" His mother asked. Zico nodded and pursed his lips together. "Yes." He finalized.

Yina shot a look at him and gently tugged onto his arm.

 

"Yah, Woo Zico-sshi..." she said worriedly, seeing how mad his mother was.

 

"Son... do you know what you're doing?" His father asked him. Zico sat up straight and nodded with his eyes on his fathers'. "Yeh appa." He said.

 

"Then we're done here." His father said then stood up, looking down at his wife who was still glaring at Yina.

 

"Let's go hun, we have a lot of work to do." He said heading out. Zico sighed and walked over to send his parents out.

 

Yina stood up and bowed down to both of them while Mrs. Woo ignored her and walked out. Yina sighed and kept her head down, fiddling with her fingers continuously.

 

"Bye mom and dad." Zico said then closed the door. He walked back to the living room and saw Yina looking down sadly at her fingers that were fiddling together.

 

"Yah, what's up?" He asked walking towards her. Yina looked up at him and took a deep breath, walking towards the front door.

 

"Woo Zico-sshi... I don't think it's a good thing that I should be your fake girlfriend." She said with her head down.

 

"Why?" He asked. "Because your mother hates my guts... like literally..." She said. "But you promised me you'd support me forever." He reminded her.

 

Yina looked up at him and smacked her lips. She stopped fiddling with her fingers and took a deep breath.

 

"Woo Zico-sshi... your mother won't make fun of me because I'm poor, right?" She asked. He scoffed and walked over to her. He cupped her face in his soft hands and looked her in the eye.

 

"Don't worry... just go make us food. I'm hungry." He told her. Yina looked up at him and her stare suddenly fell onto his lips.

She widened her eyes and gulped, pressing her lips together. She looked back into his eyes and her eyes softened.

 

"Woo Zico-sshi... please let go of my face." She told him. He widened his eyes until he realized he was still holding her.

 

"Oh, sorry..." he said then released her. Yina chuckled nervously and turned around, walking towards the kitchen.

 

 

 

"Supaghetti... supaghetti... I love supaghetti!!" Yina sang in her mind while skipping to the kitchen to rinse the noodles. Zico chuckled and followed her, walking slowly to the kitchen as well.

 

Yina walked to the sink with a big bowl of the noodles and the water, running her fingers through the cool water.

 

"So relaxing..." she said with a smile. Zico walked over and grabbed a pot, putting some water in it and placing it on top of the stove.

 

"Yah, what are you doing?" She asked turning her head around to look at him. He glanced back at her and moved her away from the sink, taking her spot.

 

"Let the pro show you how it's REALLY done." He said with a smirk then quickly rinsed the noodles and set it into the boiling water.

Yina scoffed and leaned against the kitchen counter, watching Zico make them dinner instead. She watched his back and gulped, coughing and looking away.

 

"Yah, fetch me a bowl." Zico told her. She nodded and grabbed a bowl from his cupboard, giving it to him. "Here, here..." she said. He glanced at her then took it and smiled, setting it beside the pot.

 

Yina stayed by the side and watched Zico cooking as if he WAS a professional. She looked at his face that was so concentrated in stirring the pot of noodle and in her lips.

Her gaze fell from his soft eyes to his nose... then his cheeks.... those perfect jawline... then his lips... those... those lips...

 

"Those lips..." She whispered in her mind.

 

She grasped her heart and felt it beat so fast, she held her breathing for a minute. She widened her eyes and looked at him in confusion.

 

"What's happening to you... Jung Yina?" She mumbled to herself with a sigh.

 

Zico glanced at her and noticed how she couldn't get her eyes off of him. He chuckled and shook his head.

 

"Jung Yina seems to like Woo Zico-sshi..." he said stirring the pot again. She shook and widened her eyes, breathing again.

 

"W-what?" She asked. Zico turned off the stove and put the noodle in the sink. He turned to look at her and smirked, walking to her. Yina widened her eyes and slouched her shoulders in shock.

 

"Do you like me, Jung Yina?" He questioned. She was about to speak, but nothing came out. She pursed her lips together and held her breath as Zico got closer.

 

"I uh... I..." she mumbled through stutters. He looked into her eyes and smiled, pressing their bodies together closely. She closed her eyes for a slight second when Zico's head moved in closer to her, his breathing hitting her lips.

 

"Woo... woo... Woo Zico-s-sshi..." she slowly called his name. "Yina..." he spoke her name silently, his eyes barely opened.

 

Yina's eyes softened when she saw how close they were. If she were to lean her head up a bit, their lips would meet... and in her heart... it would be so pleasant.

 

"You do like me, huh?" He whispered, his breathing touching her lips. "I can't... I can't help it, Woo Zico..." she whispered to him.

 

Zico smiled and leaned his head in, tilting it also. He closed his eyes and wrapped his hands around her waist, pressing his lips against hers romantically.

 

Yina inhaled and closed her eyes, not believing what's happening at the moment. She placed her hands on his stomach and felt her way up to his shoulders, wrapping them securely around them.

 

A/N: Omo, what's happening? So, is this real or just acting??? From Zico, eh??

Please don't forget to leave feedbacks and let me know how it's going otay?

Until next time, saranghae yerobun! BBCnTSFAM signing out! PYONG!~