Our Future

This Guy Called Zico

A couple months past

 

"Ugh! Zico! Move your arm off of me! I need to pee!!" Yina yelled in bed with Zico, who's arms and leg were all over her. He groaned in his sleep and woke up tiredly.

 

"What?" He asked moving away. "Yah, help me up. I need to pee." She said trying to get up. Zico sighed and helped her up to the bathroom.

 

She sat down and peed while Zico placed his forehead on the bathroom door, sleeping while standing. Yina chuckled at his cute self and quickly washed her hands after she was done.

 

"Okay, let's go." She said hold his arms from behind, walking him back to the bed.

 

Zico climbed in after Yina and held her tightly in his arms. He exhaled through his nose and kissed her forehead before snuggling with her.

 

"Woo Zico..." she called his name. "Hmm...?" He answered tiredly with his eyes closed. She looked up at him and traced his face with her small fingers.

 

She hasn't been getting enough sleep lately, but she was sleepless at night. She couldn't sleep, and she didn't want to bother Zico and keep him awake as well, but she didn't want to just look into the dark sky: it's scary.

 

"It tickles..." he said chuckling weakly, holding her hand so she couldn't touch his face. He slightly opened his eyes and looked at her tiredly.

 

"Another sleepless night?" He asked with his eyes barely opened. Yina looked at him with her eyes wide opened and nodded innocently.

 

"I'm sorry..." she said pouting. He sat up and placed his back against the wall that was connected to the bed, pulling Yina over to lay in between his legs, in his chest.

 

"Let's talk then... so you won't be scared..." he said leaning his head in with hers, kissing her ear gently. Yina chuckled and moved her ear away from him.

 

"Yah! That tickles..." she said hiding her face in his arms. He chuckled and sat still, holding her tightly in his arms.

 

 

"Yah, what should we name our baby?" Yina asked laying in ZIco's arms. He smacked his lips and sighed, looking at the movie they were watching.

 

"Well..." he said rubbing Yina's big belly that was totally seeable now.

 

"We should name him... Woo Bae..." Zico suggested.

 

"Hmm... I like Woo Jinam..." she said. "Nah.... Woo Bae sounds more legit." He told her. She chuckled and smacked his arm.

 

"Woo Bae..." he told her. She nodded and took a deep breath. "Not a bad name though... our baby will be smart like his father..." She said.

 

"Of course..." he said chuckling, kissing the side of her head romantically.

 

=======================================================

 

"Hey, look who it is?" UKwon said walking into the work building with Sunhye who smiled at them cutely.

 

Zico and Yina walked into work together so that his workers could move Zico's office room to the first floor.

In that case, pregnant Yina wouldn't be so troubled all the time if she ever steals a visit to see Zico, her husband.

Zico placed a hand around Yina's waist and chuckled, shaking hands with UKwon while Yina hugged Sunhye.

 

"Yah,you're so BIG already!!" Sunhye said chuckling happily. Yina chuckled and nodded her head.

 

"When are you and UKwon gonna have one too?" She asked. Sunhye and UKwon looked at each other nervously and chuckled awkwardly.

 

"Hun, don't say that. UKwon isn't powerful like me." Zico whispered into Yina's ear, but UKwon and Sunhye could hear everything.

 

"YAH!" UKwon said angrilly, punching Zico's chest. Zico and Yina just chuckled loudly while Sunhye blushed and looked down.

 

"Yina, I can't believe you're impregnanted by this loser." UKwon said said glaring at Zico who just chuckled.

 

"Well, he does have his soft sides... like massaging my feet when it's sore." Yina chuckled, nodding her head. Zico widened his eyes hearing UKwon and Sunhye laugh.

 

"YAH! Why are you telling them?!!" Zico yelled angrilly, his face flushing red. "Ah.... so that's how it is..." UKwon said.

 

"Yah, stop making fun of each other. Yina-ah, let's go out for lunch?" Sunhye asked Yina who glanced at Zico.

 

"Go ahead. UKwon and I have work to do..." he told her. "Okay, I'll call you." She said rubbing his back then leaving with Sunhye.

 

"Bye love! I'll see you." Sunhye said giving UKwon a quick kiss before leaving. Zico gasped and looked at Yina.

 

"Sweetie..." he called her name. Yina glanced at Sunhye and UKwon who just backed away from their kiss and looked at Zico with a smirk.

 

"Yah! Stop being so desperate! BYE!" She said then just walked off. UKwon laughed in the background, only resulting into a grunt of pain when Zico hit him.

 

=======================================

 

"So, how's the pregnant life?" Sunhye asked Yina, sitting in a restaurant that was suitable and comfortable enough for Yina and the baby.

 

"Pregnancy.... ... honestly..." Yina said taking a deep breath and patting her stomach.

 

"But it'll all be worth it once our baby comes out." She said with a smile. Sunhye chuckled and drank her tea.

 

"So, have you and Zico thought of a name for him yet?" Sunhye asked. Yina chuckled and nodded.

 

"I wanted Woo Jinam... but then Zico chose Woo Bae.... so I guess we'll go with that... haha..." Yina said nodding.

 

"Well, Woo Bae is a good name..." Sunhye said nodding her head.

 

 

"Yah, I'm so jealous of you and Zico..." Sunhye said looking down. "Why?" Yina asked with a chuckle. "Because... you two are so in love..." Sunhye said smacking her lips.

 

"Well, aren't you and UKwon in love too?" Yina asked. Sunhye nodded her head and smiled. "We are.... but I don't know why he won't..... you know...."

 

"Propose?" Yina finished for her. Sunhye shot a look at Yina and nodded her head. "Yeah... that...." she said biting her lips.

 

"Well, don't worry about that. UKwon loves you... I know it." Yina said. "I know... but... he just seems to always take things so slow.." Sunhye said with a chuckle.

 

"And Zico always take things so FAST!" Yina said with a laugh. Sunhye chuckled and covered .

 

Out of nowhere, Yina gasped and held her stomach tightly in pain.

 

"Unnie... Sunhye unnie... my stomach!!!" Yina yelled in fear.

 

======================================

 

"So, how's baby?" UKwon asked Zico while they were chilling in UKwon's office room. "He's... he's doing good..." Zico said nodding his head.

 

"Yah, I'm so jealous of you two." Ukwon said shaking his head and looking down. "Man, you just gotta wrap it up... you're taking things too slow." Zico told him.

 

"But, it's not as easy as said, you know?" Ukwon said. "Just ask her... I'm pretty sure she's just waiting on YOU now..." Zico told her.

 

"I've already got everything planned. Once baby's born, I'll propose to her. So that when we celebrate, we'll celebrate for baby AND for our anniversary!" UKwon said with a chuckle.

 

"NO!" ZIco joked around. "I'm just playing... but I've got it planned." Ukwon said. "Yina said that-

 

*RING RING*

*RING RING*

 

Zico picked up his phone and glanced at UKwon with confusion.

 

"Hello?" He answered then his eyes widened and he stood up, making UKwon stand up in alarm as well.

 

"WHAT?!! I'm coming RIGHT NOW!! Just... Just TELL HER to take DEEP BREATHS!!" Zico said then ran out with UKwon.

 

"It's HAPPENING!!" He told UKwon who widened his eyes. "I'm scared!" UKwon yelled out.

 

____________________________________________________________________________

 

"ZICO!! IT hurts!!!" Yina yelled in the back of the car with Zico. UKwon was driving and Sunhye was in the passenger side, glancing at them with worry.

 

"It's okay, we're ALMOST there!" Zico said rubbing her arm worriedly. "DON'T. TOUCH. ME!" She yelled, making Zico retract his hand from her.

 

"Okay! Sorry!" He yelled. "ARGH!!!" Yina screamed pulling onto Zico's hair. She pulled into his suit and hit his chest accidentally, causing Zico to grunt in pain.

 

"Zico!! I don't wanna be pregnant!! Why did you DO THIS TO ME!?!!!" She yelled at him. He widened his eyes hearing UKwon and Sunhye chuckling in the front.

 

"I'm, I-I'm sorry..." he said wiping the sweat off her forehead. "We're almost there! Just a little while left." Zico assured her.

 

"I HATE YOU!!" She yelled pulling onto Zico's hair again. "AH! Don't pull on my hair!" He yelled. "Don't YELL AT ME!" She yelled at him.

 

"OKAY!! Just.... okay! Whatever..." he said then just held her hand tightly as they reached the hospital.

 

"OKAY!!! Destination REACHED!" UKwon said parking the car and getting out with Sunhye.

 

"Hurry!! It HURTS!" Yina yelled.

 

ZIco got out and carried her bridal style inside the hospital while she pulled onto his hair and screamed in his ear. He bit his lips and held onto the screeching noise in his ear.

 

A/N: Kekeke.. poor Zico... what he has to do because he's a father now... hehehe...

Well, last chapter coming up!! XD How exciting! But sad!! XD

Sorry for being gone for so long... I hope you're all still with me... >.<

But Until next time, saranghae yerobun!! Have a Happy New Year!!