Sleepy Beauty

This Guy Called Zico

Zico placed Yina on her bed and grunted from her heavy self. He covered her with her blanket and watched as she cuddled in her bed comfortably, facing Zico.

He stood upstraight and scrunched up his face when he saw a tear drop from her eyes. He bent down and wiped it off with confusion.

Yina moved around and gently brushed her hand against Zico's hand that wiped her tear. She held it for a split second, making Zico widen his eyes.

He moved his hand away, causing Yina to shift in her bed, turning around to make her back face him. He looked at his hand that she just held and made it into a fist with confusion.

 

"Do you like her?" Hyuna asked from the bedroom door, glancing over at them, seeing everything. Zico shot a look at her and turned around from shock.

"No..." he said looking down then walked out. Hyuna raised an eyebrow at him and sighed, following him as he walked towards the front door.

 

"What happened?" Hyuna asked behind him. Zico turned around and stopped walking. He in his lips and tilted his head, not sure if he should tell Hyuna what happened...

But because he was curious also....

...................

 

Zico told her the whole story of how he didn't know Yina was afraid of elevators... and how he took her into one, making her faint.

 

"Ah... so that's what happened...." Hyuna said nodding her head, sitting on the couch across from Zico. He rubbed his face and took a deep breath, leaning back in his seat.

"I... I didn't mean to take her in there... but... can you please tell me why she's so... afraid of elevators?" He asked. Hyuna widened her eyes and bit her lips.

"Well... I'm not sure if I'm supposed to tell you." She told him looking down. Zico chuckled and shook his head. "It's okay... I should be leaving anyways." He said standing up.

Hyuna bit her lips and looked up, standing up also. She followed him out the door and sighed.

"I'm sorry... but maybe one day, if Yina trusts you... she'll tell you..." she said. Zico looked over at her and saluted her good bye then got into his car and drove back home.

Hyuna closed the door and walked back into Yina's bedroom. She sighed and turned off the lights, smacking her lips.

"He seems to care for you..." she mumbled then went to sleep also.

=================================================

 

"WAKE UP!!!! WAKE UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Yina yelled loudly beside Zico's bed, banging pots and pans again. She laughed and jumped everywhere, dancing as if there was a celebration going on.

Zico shook and opened his eyes, shocked to see Yina in front of him, laughing again normally as if nothing had happened.

"YAH!!! It's 7am!!!! Ireona!!" Yina said then ran to put the pots and pans away once she saw Zico sitting up on his bed.

He groaned and slowly got up, rubbing his eyes tiredly. He walked to the kitchen to check up on Yina and sighed with his eyes still slightly closed.

 

"What are you doing here?" He asked tiredly, his voice cracking a little. Yina widened her eyes and that joyful smile on her face lit up again. She chuckled and continued cooking.

"Yah! Breakfast is almost done! Go wash up before your slave goes back home!!!" She said. Zico chuckled and just watched as she continued cooking.

He looked down and bit his lips, remembering everything that happened yesterday.

How can a person be so happy after bawling her eyes out the previous night? He looked up at her again and walked over to lean against the kitchen counter.

"Gwenchana?" He asked looking down. He looked up at her just in time for their eyes to meet and kept it that way.

Yina looked at him and found that they had locked eyes on each other. She in her lips and looked away nervously.

"I'm... I-I'm okay..." she said with a smile then continued cooking. Zico looked down and nodded, tapping the counter gently.

He turned around and walked away due to the awkward silence. He coughed and walked towards the bathroom, but Yina interupted him.

"Woo Zico-sshi..." she called him. He widened his eyes and turned back to look at her. "Hmm?" He asked. Yina in her lips and smacked them.

"Yesterday.... Hyuna said you came over...." she said fiddling with her fingers.

"I'm sorry... I was... um.... yeah... I'm sorry for getting your flannel wet... and for making you feel uncomfortable by hugging you... I hope you don't mind... I promise that won't happen again. I promise." She said with a smile.

Zico looked at her and scoffed, kind saddened by the fact that she promised him that her embracing him wouldn't happen again. He chuckled nervously and scratched the back of his head.

"It's... it's okay... I guess that's what I deserve after forcing you to wake up so early to work for me. Don't worry, my slave. You can talk with me about anything. Just don't EVER!!! Wipe your boogers on me..." he said with a smirk then turned around and walked off.

Yina chuckled and shook her head, watching as he walked off. She continued cooking and started setting up the table.

====================================================

 

Zico and Yina walked inside his building and headed towards the elevator. He glanced back at her and at the elevator with a sigh.

He stopped walking and turned to face her who almost bumped into his chest.

"Aish!! Stop stopping so suddenly like that!!!" She said almost hitting his arm. She glared at him and smacked her lips with irritation.

"I'm going to go ride the elevator... don't you have to make a phone call?" He asked her. Yina widened her eyes at the sight of the elevator and gasped, looking at him again.

"Oh, yeh! I'll meet you upstairs!" Yina said running off the other direction. Zico scoffed and shook his head, walking inside the elevator.

 

Yina was already halfway up the stairs until she stopped and thought to herelf.

"How did he know I had to make a phone call?" She asked tilting her head. She shrugged her shoulders and just chuckled, continuing her run.

 

Zico waited in his office for Yina to show up and sat comfortably in his seat behind his desk. He took an orange juice in his hand and drank it, talking loud gulps.

 

Yina opened the door and in came the bright sun that never fails to let anything ruin her day.

"Waseo! Waseo!!!" She said throwing her bag on the couch, running towards Zico.

"So... how's the schedule for today?" She asked leaning against his desk. Zico chuckled looking at her hyper self and looked through his notebook.

"Well... the secretary says I'm a full house today... so... there probably won't be an end today..." Zico said shaking his head, clicking his tongue as he flipped the pages to his planner.

"No end....? Chagaman... NO END????" She repeated with her eyes widened. Zico looked up at her and leaned back against his chair carelessly.

"Yes. No end. Meaning.... well... I guess you're just gonna be stuck with me the whole DAY and NIGHT..." he said with a smirk.

Yina fell to the carpet floor and whined, banging her head gently against Zico's desk. He scoffed, seeing no sign of her, but smiled hearing her whines.

"Here's what you're to do today... go according to schedule." Zico said throwing a piece of sticky note down and over the edge of his desk, making it stuck to the back of Yina's head.

She stood up, not knowing he already threw the sticky note, and sighed, glaring at Zico.

"Give it to me!" She said reaching her hand out to him. He widened her eyes and sat up. "I just gave it to you." He told her. Yina tilted her head and turned around, looking for it on the ground.

Zico chuckled and laughed loudly seeing the note on the back of Yina's hair, stuck on her hair. She turned back around and glared at him.

"Yah! Stop playing with me! Where is it?" She asked madly. He pointed to the back of her head and grabbed his orange juice and notebook, heading out.

Yina growled and took it off, looking at it.

"Yah! Is it that funny to always make fun of me?!!!!" She yelled. "Yes. You make my day." He said then walked out, waving to her. She smacked her lips and sighed.

 =================================================================================================

 

"Meeting at 10am... F.U.N Tour at noon... Sane Interview at 1:30... Meeting at 3pm... Meeting at 6pm.... Meeting at 8pm..." Yina read from the note that Zico gave her earlier.

"Yah... how many meetings do you have a day?!!!! How are you gonna be able to eat?" She asked then looked down at the notes below that he wrote to her.

"Remember to have my homemade lunch by 11:30 in my office." She mumbled then sighed and got up. "Aiya... I forgot about the homemade lunch... I should go make it..." she said then grabbed her bag and left home.

 

She walked out of Zico's building and took a deep breath, smiling when she finally smelt the fresh air.

"Yah, you smell so good, air..." she said chuckling then got into a bus and headed home.

=========================================

 

Zico walked out of the conference room at 10:45 and went into his office tiredly. He threw his orange juice away and opened his fridge to get another one, but noticed they're all gone.

"Yah... how can it be done already?" He asked smacking his lips. He sighed and got out his phone.

 

Yina patted the Hello Kitty Lunch Box in her lap and chuckled looking out the bus window. She widened her eyes and looked down when she felt her phone vibrating in her pocket.

"Who is it?" She asked.

 

"Buy me more Orange Juice on your way!!! Hurry! I'm hungry!!!"

 

"Yah.. it's only 10:45! He's done already?" She asked then walked out of the bus. She walked into a grocery store and got some orange juice.

=========================================

 

Yina stood in the front of the line at the Super Market and looked at the cash registerer with worry. She searched through her bag and gulped with fear.

"Omo! Yah! I forgot to bring my wallet?!!! I must have dropped it at Woo Zico-sshi's house!!"  She said gritting her teeth together. "Aish, ottheokae?" She whined looking at the cash register. She smiled and in her lips.

"Um... ahjusshi...." she said tilting her body to the side, trying to think of something to do.

"Oh! Miss! You dropped 20 bucks..." A man from behind Yina said handing Yina 20 bucks. She widened her eyes and smiled widely at the man, taking the $20.

"It's mine?" She questioned to make sure. The man smiled and nodded his head. "Yeah, you just dropped it from your pocket." He told her.

"Omo, thank you so much!!" She said bowing down to the young man before paying the registerer and taking her bags.

 

 

"Wah! Today is such a good day... if not for a man earlier, I would've been so embarrassed!!!" Yina said then quickly walked to Zico's work place.

 

 

"Oh, you're here already Taeil? Where are you?" Zico asked standing outside his workplace with his phone against his ear.

"Oh, I'm just around the corner..." Taeil said with a smile.

 

 

Yina smiled when she saw Zico standing outside of his Company.

"Yah, is he waiting for me?? Kekeke..." she chuckled then widened her eyes when he looked her way.

"Oh! You're here!!" Zico yelled loudly, waving his hand over at Yina. "Yeh!" Yina said then waved her hand back at him, jogging to him happily.

 

"What's up Zico! I'm here!" Taeil said running from behind Yina. "What's up man! Long time no see!" Zico said giving Taeil a warm hug.

 

Yina stopped running and dropped her waving hand. Her smile turned into a blank expression and her face flushed red.

"Omo... he wasn't talking to me..." she said then tried to cover her face.

Zico glanced at her and smirked, walking inside with Taeil.

"Wait... that guy looks familiar..." Yina said following them.

 

"Work is busy today for me as usual, so it'll be quick." Zico said then glanced back at Yina. "Yah!!! Go use the restroom or something! We're heading up first." He said then walked into the elevator with Taeil.

Taeil glanced at Yina until the elevator door closed. He tilted his head and tried to think of the last time he saw her.

 

Yina tilted her head and looked away.

"Man... he looks so familiar..." she said then walked away towards the stairs.

 

Taeil chuckled in the elevator, remember that Yina was the girl he gave his $20 to. Zico glanced at him confused.

"Dude. You too happy to see me that you're going crazy or what?" Zico asked. Taeil shook his head and coughed. "No... but you know that girl earlier?" Taeil asked. Zico looked away and nodded.

"She's.... she works for me... why?" Zico asked. "Nothing... it's just that I bumped into her earlier..." Taeil said. Zico shot a look at him and pursed his lips.

 

 

"OMO!!!! He was the guy that gave me $20 earlier!!!" Yina said running up the stairs. She stopped running and widened her eyes.

"Omo... how embarrassing! He better NOT TELL WOO ZICO-SSHI WHAT HAPPENED!!!!!" Yina yelled furiously then ran as fast as she could up the stairs.

==================================

 

"Yeah, but you should come... it's on a Saturday, so you should be fine, right?" Taeil asked Zico, sitting on the couch in Zico's office. "Yeah, I think so, but-

"STOOOOPPPPPP!!!!!!" Yina yelled loudly, barging into the room with her palm out in front of her, the bag of orange juice hanging from her hand.

Her eyes widened with fear that Taeil had already told Zico what happened. She'd be ashamed her WHOLE life!!!

She sat on the floor with one of her hand still holding the door handle above her, sweats dripping down her forehead.

Zico and Taeil turned to look at her with confusion. Zico looked away with embarrassment and hissed.

"Yah! What are you doing?!!" He yelled at her. Yina covered her face from Taeil and quickly crawled to Zico.

"Why are you crawling!! Get up!" Zico yelled at her some more. Yina nodded and quickly got on both of her feet, walking up to Zico who was standing.

She unknowingly fiddled with the button on his flannel and looked up at him worriedly. Taeil just sat there and watched as everything happened. Zico looked down at her with confusion but just waited to see what she had to say.

"Yah, don't listen to anything he says or said, okay?!" She whispered to him furiously, her back to Taeil. She glanced back at Taeil then hissed and looked at Zico again with fear.

"Nothing happened and I didn't embarrass myself at the Supermarket because I didn't have money with me. But I DID!!! $20 fell out of my pocket and I didn't even know. But please don't listen to ANYTHING he says!!!!! IT'S SO EMBARASSING!!!!!" Yina said then took a deep breath and looked at him innocently.

Zico scoffed and looked down at her fingers that were still fiddling nonstop with his buttons on his flannel. He placed his hands on his hips and sighed.

"Jung Yina..." he called her name, looking at her then down at his flannel. She widened her eyes and looked down, seeing what she had done. She gasped and buttoned a button that she accidentally unbottoned.

"Omo! I'm sorry!!!" She said faking a cry.

"You've already told me the whole story... so what does it matter if my GUEST tells me the story?" Zico asked her. Yina thought for a while and scooted away from Zico.

"Ah... I see..."  she said embarrassly then looked around the room, trying to think of something to do.

 

"Jung Yina... I have a guest..." he told her with his eyebrows raised. Yina looked at him and widened her eyes, nodding in understanding.

"Ah, yeh!!! Yeh Woo Zico-sshi!! I will disappear in a flash!!!!" She said then ran back out the door without looking at Taeil.

Zico took a deep breath and looked at Taeil apologetically, until the door slightly opened again. Yina popped her head in and looked at Zico guiltily.

"What is it?!!!" Zico asked annoyed. Yina reached her hand in and held the pack of orange juice in her hand.

"Your orange juice..." she told him then handed her other hand out, holding his lunch box. "And your lunch box. I put it in a Hello Kitty box!! Isn't it cute?!!!" Yina said chuckling.

Zico glared at her and at the lunch box that made Taeil laugh silently. Yina chuckled with Taeil until she saw Zico's glares. She gasped and looked down, gently placing them on the ground beside the door, too afraid to walk back in.

"I'll just leave them here..." she said in a whisper then closed the door.

Taeil chuckled at Yina's cute self and looked at Zico again, leaning back in his seat.

"She's cute..." Taeil said. Zico looked at Taeil and scoffed, walking over to grab the orange juice and lunch box.

"Clumsy that is..." he said with a sigh.

 

A/N: Wasn't that a LONG CHAPTER?!!!!!! Well, the longer the better... kekeke... too much Zico and Block-B feelz! XD

But anyways.... poor Yina had to embarrass herself like that.... Frekaen Zico is too mean, right???

He'll get better... XD Thank you to those of you who've commented and supported this fic!!!! You'll all be blessed! <3

Until next time, saranghae yerobun!!!! BBCnTSFAM signing out!! PYONG!!!!~~~~~~ <3