Final

This Guy Called Zico

Yina ran towards the ocean shore while Zico chased after her. She screamed and glanced back, laughing loudly while Zico caught up to her and attacked her waist.

 

He pulled her up and she cuddled into a ball, shrieking from the ticklish feeling.

 

"Okay, let me down!!" She said trying to pull his hand apart. Zico chuckled and released her after setting her back on the ground.

 

She turned back around and his arms s around her waist, holding her softly in front of him. She smiled and leaned in to peck his lips quickly before backing away and looking him in the eyes.

 

"Aigoo... what's with this sudden kiss?" He asked with a raised eyebrow. She chuckled and shrugged her shoulders, releasing herself from him and heading to the bathroom.

 

"I'll be back... I need to use the restroom real quick...." she told him then walked off after he nodded at her.

 

 

Yina went to use the restroom and took out her pregnancy test, stating positive. She closed her eyes and took a deep breath.

 

"What am I suppose to say to him?" She whispered to herself.

 

She knew he wanted another baby... but she wasn't sure if they were ready for yet ANOTHER one....

 

Especially when Bae just turned two a couple weeks ago...

 

 

"Are you okay ma'm? You're taking rather long!" A lady yelled from outside the stall. Yina sighed and got up then out the stall.

 

"Sorry..." she bowed down to the lady then walked out.

 

 

 

Zico looked at the shore of the ocean with his arms crossed in front of him. He squinted his eyes and took a deep breath.

 

It felt nice to get out of town. Bae was safely protected in the hands of Junhyung and Hyuna. Work wasn't a problem at the moment.

 

It was just him. Yina. And air. That was what he really needed.

 

Air.

 

He closed his eyes and reminisced about the past. Yina and him together.

 

She was perfect. He was… well, perfect too, he can’t deny himself.

 

A smile came to his face when he heard Yina trying to sneak up behind him.

 

 

Yina came from behind him and wrapped her arms around his shoulder, tip toeing to rest her head on his shoulder.

 

"Hey love," she said kissing his neck while he touched her hand. Zico turned around and wrapped his arms around her small waist, pressing their foreheads together.

 

"Hey... took you long enough..." he said softly and gently, planting a kiss on her forehead. She chuckled and looked at him.

 

"Sorry, there was a long line." She told him. He smiled and landed another kiss on the tip of her nose to her soft and tender lips.

 

Yina smiled through the kiss and wrapped her arms firmly around his broad shoulders. She moved in closer to him, pressing their bodies against each other.

 

He kissed her lips and ran his hand through her soft hair while she gently scratched the back of his neck with her fingers.

 

Her touch that would always give him butterflies. Her kiss that would always make his heart flutters.

 

This is why he loves her so much. She knows just what to do. Her gentle kiss, her touch, stare, smile, everything about her. He loves everything about her.

 

Zico backed away from her and smiled, rubbing her cheek gently. She chuckled at him and turned him around.

 

"You’re so beautiful." He whispered to her. "I know." She chuckled. He chuckled back and kissed her forehead gently.

 

He backed away and turned his body around, making his back facing her.

 

"Piggyback, piggyback!!!" She yelled jumping on his back, wrapping her arms around his shoulder. He chuckled and wrapped his arms around her leg, walking off.

 

"Am I heavy?" She asked placing her head on his shoulder. He chuckled and shook his head. "Nope... not at all..." he told her. Yina smacked his arm gently.

 

"I hate you and your sarcasm." She told him with a short chuckle. He laughed and pretended to lose his balance.

 

"Omo, I'm gonna fall!" He joked around. Yina smacked his shoulder and laughed.

 

"Yah! Stop joking around. You might really drop me!" She said. "Then I'll just take responsibility." He told her.

 

Yina chuckled with a smile inside her heart. She squeezed his head gently for fun and wrapped them around his shoulder again.

 

"Be quiet and just keep walking." She told him. "Arraseo...." he said.

 

Just like this… Zico wanted to spend the rest of his life with her like this. Them together, happy together, doing everything together.

 

Of course with Bae.... and UKwon and Sunhye.

 

But if he were to die tomorrow, he wouldn’t regret it. Never. Ever.

 

 

 

Later on in the night after dinner, Yina finished washing the dishes while Zico went to fix their bed.

 

Bae went to sleep after a long day with Uncle Junhyung and Auntie Hyuna, so they didn't have to bother trying to put him to sleep.

 

Zico walked up behind her and grabbed her waist with his hands.

 

"Boo!" He yelled. Yina screamed loudly and turned around only to find Zico. She gasped and hit him roughly.

 

"YAH! What are you DOING?!!" She yelled madly, almost crying. She turned off the water and took off the dishwashing gloves.

 

"I was just playing." Zico said pulling her in for a hug. Yina huffed and walked away from him.

 

"I thought you were someone else!! JERK!" She yelled madly with her back facing him.

 

Even though it was only her, Zico, and Bae living in the house, you never know when bugulars are able to get inside the house.

 

Although Zico has camera all around the house.... and alarms around EVERYTHING.

 

Just right before she left the kitchen, he pulled her in and hugged her from behind. He kissed her neck gently and held her close to him.

 

"I'm sorry..." he whispered to her. Yina turned around with a worried look on her face.

 

"I thought you were someone else. What would've happened if it wasn't you?" She asked corner eyeing him. Zico chuckled and gently pinched her cheeks.

 

"Aigoo, my Yina looks so cute when she’s mad." He told her. She smacked his chest and snickered.

 

"This is NOT a time to joke around Zico!" She yelled madly. He nodded his head and smiled. "Okay, I’m sorry…" he told her gently, holding her face towards his.

 

"I’m sorry… I was just scared." She told him. "It's okay... I won't do it anymore. I promise." He said softly. Yina sniffed and hugged him tightly.

 

Zico pulled her back and cupped her face in his hands. He smiled and leaned in closely towards her face.

 

He examined his beautiful girl's face and gently closed his eyes, pressing his lips against hers'.

 

Yina exhaled and wrapped her arms around his waist, reaching her head up to have better access to his lips.

 

Zico carried Yina up and sat her on the kitchen counter with him in between her legs.

 

She crossed her legs behind his waist and rested her elbow on his shoulder, running her fingers all over his hair.

 

Zico nibbled on her upper lip and rubbed his hand all over her back, moving in closer to her.

 

She backed away from him and kissed his forehead gently.

 

"Zico..." she called him. He looked up at her with his gentle eyes and smiled, relaxing himself while she gently scratched the back of his neck again.

 

"Hmm?" He asked pecking her lips gently. She placed her hand on the side of his face and pressed their foreheads together.

 

"What is it dear?" He asked her after her silence. Yina looked down and forced a smile onto her face.

 

"Zico... I'm...." Yina sighed and took up all of the courage she had.

 

"I'm pregnant. Again." She said looking straight into his eyes. Zico's eyes widened, and a smile rose on his face.

 

"W-what?" He stuttered backing away a little from her. She bit her lips and hissed.

 

"I'm pregnant. Our second child, Zico. It's been a month..." she expained to him. He looked at her, but his eyes were still trying to process what she told him.

 

Before Yina knew it, Zico backed away from her and jumped up and down happily.

 

"YAY!!!" He roared with happiness, dancing in the kitchen with excitement.

 

Yina scrunched up her eyebrows and scoffed, watching as he ran into Bae's bedroom and yelled Bae's name.

 

"Bae!! You're gonna have a baby sister!!"

 

"YAH!! Woo Zico!!" She yelled running over and stopping him before he tackled Bae and woke him up.

 

She dragged him back out and closed the bedroom door.

 

"Yah! Calm down! Wake up!" She yelled, gently slapping his cheeks.

 

He looked at Yina and chuckled with such a cheerful smile that she found such a blessing.

 

"We're gonna have another baby!!!" He said tugging onto her arm. She shook her head and chuckled.

 

"Yes, Zico... we are..." she told him.

 

"I need to call UKwon!!!!!" He yelled happily then ran into his bedroom with his phone in his hand.

============================================================

 

A/N: YAY!!! This story has COME TO AN END!!!!!! WOOHOO!!!!!

First of all, I just want to thank each and every one of you who've been SOOO extremely patient with my updates and have stayed with me throughout this WHOLE story through boring and annoying and happy and sad times..... ^_^

Your love means a lot to me, and I just wish that you'll all be blessed with many love!!!

Thank you soo, sooooo much everyone!!! Saranghae!! <3

Until next time, saranghae yerobun!! BBCnTSFAM signing out! PYONG!~