Day 1

This Guy Called Zico

Yina got home late at night and groaned with tiredness. Hyuna ran to her and gasped, slapping her arm roughly.

"Your parents are here to leave! I told them everything about how you got the job!!" Hyuna said walking with Yina to the living room where her parents stood up and looked at her.

"Yina-ah... you're here?" Her mother said. Yina smiled and walked to them.

"Omma... appa... you're gonna leave already?" She asked. "Yes... since you found a job, we'll let you stay here with Hyuna, so you be good, okay?" Her father told her, giving her a hug.

"Yeh... take care and call often!" Yina yelled at her parents while they walked towards the front door.

"Bye auntie and uncle! I'll take good care of Yina!" Hyuna screamed beside Yina. "Arraseo... we can only depend on you Hyuna... bye you two!" Her parents said then left.

 

 

After Yina had showered, she laid in her bed with Hyuna already asleep in her own bedroom. She looked at her phone and sighed, covering herself with her blanket.

Suddenly, she received a text from... Zico. She scrunched her eyebrows and opened it.

 

"Coffee and sugar donuts tomorrow morning at 6am sharp. Woo Buildings. 7th floor."

 

"Mwo???" Yina mumbled to herself. "That's so EARLY!!!!" She said whining, kicking the air with her feet.

 

 

 

Zico smirked in his living room and closed his phone, watching TV again.

"Zico-sshi, the meeting tomorrow is at 8 in the morning, so we should be there at 7am." His assistant told him. "Arraseo." Zico said then got up and went to the bedroom.

======================================

 

The next morning, Yina walked to the Woo Building in her black leggings and oversized cardigan over her navy blouse. She held the warm coffee in her hand and reached for the door while holding the bag of sugar donuts as well.

She walked in and yawned, rubbing her eyes tiredly. She walked up to the lady behind the desk and forced out a smile.

"Yeah, I'm Jung Yina, here for Woo Zico?" She said. "This gentleman will take you there." The lady said motioning for a man to walk to them.

"Hello. My name is UKwon and I'll be your guide. Let's go miss." UKwon said motioning towards the elevator.

Yina widened her eyes when she saw the elevator close for the group that just went in. She bit her lips and in her breath.

"Elevator?" She mumbled silently to herself. She gulped down her saliva and scratched her neck nervously, sweat forming in her forehead.

"Uh, excuse me... UKwon-sshi... uh... are there stairs that I can take instead of the elevator?" She asked him, tapping his shoulder. UKwon looked at her and widened his eyes, glancing at the elevator.

"Are you afraid of elevators?" He asked stopping his walk. Yina squinted her eyes and in her lips, glancing at the elevator again.

"Sorry..." she said scratching the cup of coffee in her hand gently, her head down. UKwon nodded his head and smiled.

"It's okay miss. We can take the stairs." He said then led her towards the stairs. "Uh, you can just call me Yina... Jung Yina...." she told him who nodded with a smile.

"So, why are you bringing coffee for Zico by the way?" UKwon asked climbing up the stairs. Yina widened her eyes at him and scoffed. "It's.... it's a long story..." she said.

"Well," Ukwon said looking up at the 6 stair cases they still had to walk. "We still have a looong way to go." He told her. She chuckled and scratched her neck.

"Well, I don't want to talk bad about your boss to you. You might snitch on me." She said chuckling nervously, sticking her tongue out. UKwon chuckled and shook his head.

"No, don't worry about it. It's not usual for me to hear something bad about Zico from girls. So to hear something bad about Zico from you.... it's interesting..." he said. Yina looked at him and smiled.

"Aren't you supposed to call him Mr. Woo Zico-sshi or something? Why are you just calling him by his name?" She asked. UKwon shrugged his shoulders and chuckled nervously.

"Well... it's a long story... but if you finish yours in time, I'll tell you mine." He said. She shook her head and chuckled.

"Well... I um.... I'm his.... uh.... well... it's not like..." Yina said stuttering, not wanting to tell UKwon that she's his slave.

 

"You're his slave?" UKwon asked stopping his walk. Yina stopped walking also and widened her eyes, looking down with embarrassment.

"How... did you know?" She asked. "Well, he told me that his slave would bring him coffee and donuts today..." he said.

"Aish... why is he telling everyone." Yina said trying to hide her face from him. He chuckled and smiled. "It's okay..." he said.

"But... you just don't look like the kind to be his slave. The girls he'd hire... are...." UKwon said looking at Yina up and down. "...more rated..." he finished. Yina widened her eyes and gasped.

"Well, I needed the job and I didn't want to go to the states with my parents because they're just going to be very strict and everything on me, so I HAD to find a job here and stay with my best friend. I'm not that type of girl like the other girls he goes for! I'm CLEAN!!!!" Yina said in one breath, gasping in the end to consume oxygen again.

UKwon looked at her and chuckled cutely. He shook his head and patted the top of Yina's head.

"You're cute... you're too cute to be his slave." He said then continued walking again. Yina widened her eyes and bit her lips.

 

 

"Well, here we are. He's not in yet, so just sit in front of his office and wait. His secretary should be there too." UKwon said with a smile. Yina bowed down to him and looked over at Zico's secretary.

"Arraseo... kamsahamnida!" Yina said smiling happily. She walked to the seat in front of the office and sat down, looking at her phone for the time.

 

"Wait.. it's already 6:05! Where is he?" She mumbled angrilly to herself. She walked up to the secretary and smiled.

"Hi, I'm here for Mr. Woo Zico-sshi... is he here yet?" Yina asked. "No. I'm sorry, but he has a meeting today at 8. If you're lucky, he'll be here at 7:30 to meet you." The secretary said. Yina bit on her lips with anger and smiled.

"Arraseo.. thank you so much." She said then glared at the ground, cursing Zico's name while walking back to her seat. She punched the invisible air and growled silently with anger.

 

UKwon watched her from afar while waiting for the elevator to open and smiled, shaking his head.

"That's why Zico hired her... she's different..." he said then walked in.

 

 

A/N: YEAH!!!! Finally done with this chapter!!! I hope you all loved it!!! XD

Welcome new subs! And thank you so much for your love and support!!!!

Please don't forget to leave feedbacks and let me know how it's going otay?!!!

Until next time, saranghae yerobun!!! BBCnTSFAM signing out!!! PYONG!!~~~