Jolly

This Guy Called Zico

Yina slipped into her comfortable bed and took a deep breath. She closed her eyes and thought back to what Zico told her earlier.

 

 

FLASHBACK

"Can I like you... Woo Zico-sshi? Not in acting... but in reality?" She asked him.

 

Zico froze and looked at her with shock. He thought for a while and in his lips, trying to at least say something.

Yina took a deep breath and looked down in disappointment. Since he's hesitating, he's probably trying to think of something to say to not make her feel bad only.

 

"Good night, Woo Zico-sshi..." she said then turned around and started heading for her house. Zico looked up at her back that was walking away from him and in his lips.

 

"Jung Yina..." he called her name. She widened her eyes and turned to look at him. He stayed afar and looked at her.

 

"I don't want to burden you with my life. It gets pretty hectic at times... and my mom..." he said. Yina felt happiness inside. At least he's willing to accept her.

 

"I already promised you I'd support you no matter what." She told him. He smiled widely and his cheeks started turning pink.

 

"Arraseo... go to sleep. I'll see you tomorrow, Yina..." he said with a smile. She chuckled happily and waved at him. "Yeh, take care! Drive home safely! See you tomorrow morning! Good night! Sweet dreams!!"

 

Zico chuckled at all the statements she was giving him and waved at her with a happy smile.

 

"Okay... bye... go inside..." he told her. She nodded and opened the front door, waving at Zico one last time before going inside.

 

Zico smiled and sat in his car happily. He rubbed his face and chuckled childishly to himself.

END FLASHBACK

 

 

Yina turned her body over, making her stomach face the bed. She snuggled her head into her pillow and screamed happily, kicking her feet against the bed with slight squeaks coming out from .

 

Zico drove home and bent his arm, his elbow against the window while his hand picked his lips gently. He smiled and rubbed his cheeks happily, trying to focus on driving.

======================================

 

The next morning, Yina sat down beside Zico's bed and clasped her cheeks, looking at him with a happy smile on her face. She looked at his beautiful face that slept peacefully and in her lips with a deep sigh.

 

"ZICO OPPA!!! WAKE UP!!!!!" Yina yelled loudly, crashing pots and pans together, closely beside his ear.

Zico shook and widened his eyes in shock, sitting up in alarm. He looked at Yina who laughed at him and took a deep breath, relaxing himself.

Yina released the pots and pans and clasped her stomach, falling down to the ground and laughing her off.

 

Zico smacked his lips and got out of bed. He walked over to her and wrapped her waist with his strong hands, pulling her up with no problem.

Yina gasped and widened her eyes in confusion, seeing as Zico pulled her close to him, giving her a peck on her lips quicky before he left to the bathroom with a satisfied smirk.

Zico closed the bathroom door and smiled happily to himself. He smirked and looked at himself in the mirror, screaming loudly with fear.

 

 

FLASHBACK

"And a cirlce around your eye...." Yina said drawing a circle with her permanent marker around Zico's left eye. She chuckled silently and drew four dots on his cheeks as well.

 

"And...... a heart on the corner of your cheeks... and a... OH! A "Y" on your neck... kekeke..." she continued.

END FLASHBACK

 

 

Yina stood in front of Zico's bedroom with shock that he just kissed her. She held the black pemanent marker tightly in her hands and inhaled, breathing normally again.

 

"JUNG YINAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!" Zico yelled loudly from the bathroom. Yina shook and widened her eyes with a gasp.

 

"Woo Zico-sshi!!! I'll head out first!!!" She yelled grabbing her bag and running towards the door. "Breakfast is at the TABLE!! ANNYEONG!!!" She yelled then closed the front door.

=======================================

 

Yina sat on the couch in Zico's office and laughed a short laugh, stopping herself. She looked down and laughed again, but she cut it short again.

Zico took a deep breath and you could see the redness around his eye that had caused when he tried to take the permanent marker off of his face. He signed a paper that an elder worker brought to him and sighed.

 

"Is this it?" Zico asked tiredly. The elder man covered his mouth and laughed a little, taking the folder from Zico. Yina covered and laughed along with the elder guy.

 

"Is there a problem?" Zico asked glaring. "No sir. Thanks." The elder man said then left. Yina chuckled but coughed and shut herself up when she saw Zico's glares.

 

"Is it funny to you Yina?" He asked her. She in her lips and coughed, stopping herself from laughing. She looked at him and shook her head.

 

"No Zico... I'm sorry..." she said then smiled and coughed again. She gasped and reached into her bag happily.

 

"Woo Zico-sshi!!! I have FOUNDATION!! I can cover up the red marks!!!" She said pulling it out and jogging towards him. He scrunched up his face and crossed his arms in front of him.

 

"I don't wear make up." He told her. "But... you either put foundation on and cover it... or walk around... looking like.... that..." she said chuckling nervously. He glared at her and shut her up.

He thought for a while and smacked his lips, watching as Yina raised her eyebrows at him. He took a deep breath and leaned foreword.

 

"FINE! Hurry up!" He said with a sigh. Yina chuckled and dabbed some onto her forearm, getting ready to put them on Zico. He looked at her hand and moved his head back.

 

"Why is it so white?" He asked looking at her with confusion. Yina in her lips and widend her eyes at him. "Um... it's usually like this... but afterwards when it gets on your skin, it changes color." She said nodding.

 

"Changes color?" He asked with an are-you-kidding expression. Yina thought for a while and chuckled nervously and started dabbing dots of foundation onto his face.

 

"Yina... do you know what you're doing?" He asked her worriedly. She smiled and nodded her head. "Don't worry! You'll be fixed soon!" She told him.

===============================

 

"Hey Zi- OH MY BOSS!!!!!!" UKwon yelled with fright when he walked into Zico's office with a paper in his hand for Zico to sign. He widened his eyes and looked at Zico's vampire-white face that looked up at him.

Yina gasped and covered , laughing silently to herself. She put her foundation back into her bag and widened her eyes, looking over at Zico while holding her laughter.

 

"What?" Zico asked with concern. UKwon glanced at Yina then back at Zico and started laughing out loud, patting his knees uncontrollably.

 

"Is it halloween already?!! What are you? Dracula?!!" UKwon said then started laughing again. Yina looked at Zico and coughed, fiddling with her fingers.

Zico glared at Yina with slight anger and walked over to his bathroom to see how he REALLY looked like.

 

"JUNG YINA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

 

Yina gasped hearing Zico's voice roaring from the bathroom. She grabbed her bags and looked at UKwon who was laughing at her.

 

"Bye Ukwon!! I'll see you later!" She said with a quick wave then left laughing at Zico. UKwon waved at her and shook his head, watching as Zico walked back in his office room with anger.

 

 

A/N: Haha... Dracula Zico... imagine that... kekeke... poor Yina... she's gonna be punished! XD

Please don't forget to leave feedbacks and let me know how it's going otay?

Until next time, saranghae yerobun!!! You'll all be blessed!!! PYONG!~