Day Off 2 - Everland

A Turn of Events

-Hyuna's POV-

I woke up really early today. I was just so excited I couldn't sleep. I decided to help Stella out with breakfast. Thereafter, I even did her the favour of waking up the members. The members must have been too excited to sleep too because I only had to knock on the door a few times and someone would get the door. It was only Taecyon that had problems. He was really sound asleep when I peeked into his room. Nickhun was sitting up when I peeked, he gave me a smile and promised me that he will wake Taecyon up.

As I ate my breakfast, the members came down one by one sleepily. I quickly finished up my breakfast and went back to my room to change. I decided on comfort as I changed into jeans and a simple tee matched with sneakers. I grabbed my hoddie as I made my way back downstairs. I tried to patiently wait for Stella to finish cleaning up. Finally, Stella grabbed the car keys and I jumped up from my seat. Taecyon was in the passenger seat as he was next in turn to drive if Stella was tired. Somehow, as we set off, I found myself between Nickhun and Junho. The members chatted animately for quite awhile into the journey. However, soon after, I must have fell asleep because when I woke, the members have all fallen asleep and the van was peacefully quiet. I realised that it was now Taecyon behind the wheel. As I gazed out of the window, the members one by one woke up from their slumber. It was not too long before the van was filled with their voices again. I was actully quite glad when Taecyon finally pulled up into the parking lot. I happily jumped out of the van and stretched myself out. I was feeling so stiff because I was so afarid of having any skin contact with Nickhun and Junho that I sat straight and within my seat for the whole journey.

We watched Stella excitedly as she bought the tickets. I saw the map of the park and started analysing the map. As I read the descriptions of the rides, I wanted to try to everything! "We will meet back at the entrance at 2pm for lunch okay?" Stella asked. It was not 11pm, it wasn't much time but it'll do. I nodded eagerly, I can't wait to get onto one of the rides. As soon as Stella passed us our tickets, I was dragged by 2pm straight to one of the rides. I didn't even get the chance to take pictures. The first ride was one that spun the riders round and round.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQgJizpn335eOTj1BOanm4

As the ride started, I clung onto the barrier and prepared to scream my lungs out. Round and round I went in the air. I was spun around until I lost my sense of direction, I honestly don't know where the ground was. Eventually, the ride came to a standstill. Although I was feeling a little dizzy, it was so fun and thrilling. Before I could recover from the ride, Chansung has already dragged me to the next one, called the Twist.

 el_at_03_gr01.jpg

It was another one of those rotating games. But this was even more fun because the rotations were smaller and faster. I was completely dizzy by the time I finished the ride. Chansung had to help me unbuckle and help me off the seat. But despite that, I was enjoying myself. It was only two rides and I was loving Everland.

We walked around for awhile to recover from the rides. We took many pictures with the rides and plants and basically everything there was in the theme park. I wanted to take many pictures so that I can document my memories. After walking around, we decided to go onto the rides again. This time was a big circular disc that swung from side to side. After the first two rides, this wasn't as fun to me. It was actually really relaxing. I decided to tackle the pirate ship as it looks more thrilling. Somehow, I found myself with Nickhun and Chansung on the top most row. I wasn't really hoping for the last row because the angle of the ride seems quite high, it was quite scary looking. True enough, as the ride reached the peak, I was screaming my lungs out. I can only remember myself screaming nonstop. As the ride ended, I suddenly realised that I have been holding onto Nickhun and Chansung the whole time. As I look at their arms I couldn't help but laugh. There were red marks the size of my hands around their arms. I quickly apologised, but still I find the red marks funny. As the three of us got down the ride, I was teased so badly by the others for screaming so loudly and for holding onto Nickhun and Chansung so tightly. I found myself blushing as I realised that whatever image that I had was most probably destroyed by that one ride.

It was now 1.59pm and we quickly made our way back to the meeting point. We found Stella seated in one of the restaurants. We quickly placed our orders for lunch and chatted about the rides we have gone on so far. As I looked around at all the members, this is the first time I have seen 2pm so relaxed and happy. Lunch was a quick one. I only had a small burger because I still wanted to go onto rides. Finally we all finished our lunch and we set off once again to the rides. I decided to take a slow walk through the garden area first. It was really pretty as the garden came into sight. There were flowers everywhere, including my favourite ones which were yellow roses. I quickly dragged Stella to the middle of the garden and asked 2pm to help us take a picture. It was my first picture with her now that I recall. I took photos with each member individually too, for memories. I found myself blushing as Junho put his arm around my shoulder. He wasn't the only one to do that but only he had that effect on me. As I look through the photos, I find myself smiling. The effect of the sun and the flowers were so beautiful.

At last, I was ready to tackle the most important ride in Everland. The T-express. It has a huge drop at a angle of 77. Taecyon decided to give it a miss and I certainly didn't miss the chance to about it. As we queued for the ride, we chatted and joked around. There were a few fans who did ask for their signatures and te boys happily did fan service for them. Finally after a 30 minutes wait, it was our turn. I quickly settled in the middle. As I buckled myself in, Junho came and sat beside me. I was quite surprised because I thought I would be sitting with Nickhun or Chansung. I vaguely heard the person say something like goodbye and the ride started. I really hated the climb up to the top. It certainly didn't help that I was afarid of heights. But when we were nearing the top, I had to take a peek. It was amazing, one could see everything in the theme park from the top. As I turned my head away from the view, I saw the drop and my heart started to beat really quickly. Junho must have sensed it beause he put his arm protectively in front of me and smiled. I shakily returned the smile as I prepared myself for the drop. "3, 2, 1" I mentally counted to myself for the drop. I think the whole theme park must have heard me as I screamed my lungs out. The rest of the ride was a blur as I continued wit my screaming and te ride continued with its drops and turns. Finally after 3 minutes, the ride came to a standstill again. I was really exhausted from all the screaming. I felt myself sag against the seat as I relaxed now that the ride was over. It was certainly one of the best rides ever! I would gladly take the ride again. As soon as I got out, I got teased by Taecyon again.

"Do you know how loudly you screamed? I could hear you all the way from down here!" he exclaimed. I blushed and playfully hit him. Now that I have tried the most thrilling ride in the theme park, I was starting to feel hungry again. I found myself looking at the Churros. I look at Stella with puppy eyes and said,"Can I get Churros?" In the end, Stella got Churros for all of us. We decided to go to the safari as we were now carrying a lot of snacks. I happily munched on my Churros as we queued for our turn. Halfway through the queue, there was a stall selling ice cream and I pleadingly looked at Stella again. The ice cream was so adorable, it was in little round shapes. It was certainly one of my favourite snacks. Ice cream always makes me happier when I'm sad. After about 30 minutes, it was our turn. I quickly sat by the window. We saw lions, elephants and giraffes. I even got to feed the giraffes. I gave the giraffe a quick pat as it withdrew it's head from the bus. By the time the mini tour of hte safari ended, it was already past 5pm. Stella gave us another 2 hours to play before we have to head home.

We decided to split up into 2 groups. Chansung, Nickhun, Junho and me in one group, while the rest in another group. I wanted to go onto some of the rides again so we quickly set off. Eventually, my voice hoarse and energy depleted, we decided to go for the less thrilling rides like the ferris wheel. Night has begun to take over and the lightings were now on. Everland in the night was just as magical as it was in the daytime. As we got into the ferris wheel, it was actually quite cramp as the three guys were quite well-built. But we managed to squeze everyone in. As we reached the top of the wheel, I looked around in awe. The night view of the theme park was amazing. I turned around to look at the others only to find that they have fallen asleep. I chuckled to myself as I enjoyed the view by myself.

As we reached the end of the ride, I gently shook all of them. They look at me in surprise, they didn't expect themselves to fall asleep. I wanted to go for another round so I told them to go meet Stella first. They insisted on joining me but I insisted that they leave since they were so tired. They eventually gave up arguing with me and we settled on a compromise that just one person will accompany me. Guess who it was?

We sat awkwardly with each other in the carriage. It was the first time that I was alone with one of the members. I just continued to admire the view as if I couldn't sense the atmosphere. I don't know what made me ask but I did anyways. "I'm just curious but why don't any of you have a girlfriend? Don't you guys have someone that you like?"

"We are too busy with our schedules that we don't have the time to think about such things. Besides, it would take a lot of understanding on the girl's part for her to become our girlfriend." came the answer. "As for whether the others have anyone they like I'm not so sure, but I do have someone in mind." The second part of the answer came slower. I looked at him in surprise and quickly gazed out of the carriage. I wasn't expecting him to answer me so honestly.

---------------------------------

Finally, I finished this chapter. Hope you guys enjoy it and that it wouldn't be too boring ><

Do comment :)