Caught?

Don't Forget About Me

bold letters = English


"Why did you bring those cupcakes?" Zico angrily asked Aeri, while pointing at the box of cupcakes.

"It's given to me. I should at least take it as a courtesy." Aeri defended.

"It should be the last time, Aeri. As your boyfriend, I am warning you not to flirt with other guys out there."

"Huh? Boyfriend?" Aeri tilted her head and looked at him.

"Yah! You already accepted me last night!"

Aeri chuckled and pinched Zico's cheeks. "I'm just kidding. Of course, I remember it." 

She already agreed to be Zico's girlfriend after they did it last night. She realized that there was no turning back now, and she already gave in with her feelings for him. They went towards Aeri's office when they saw Matt.

"Ri."

"Hi Matt!" Aeri greeted him.

"I'm actually looking for you." Matt told her.

"Why?"

"Someone from Malaysia called over the phone. He is part of a company there which handles concerts. His company wants to have Block B there."

Aeri turned to look at Zico. "Wow! You're really getting popular!"

"Thanks to you." Zico kissed Aeri's cheek.

Matt cleared his throat to get the two's attention back to him. "He told me that he wants a meeting next week with you, Aeri. He is going here in Korea for negotiations."

"Next week? Hmm... I think I'm free on Wednesday. Please ask him if it's okay with him and schedule the meeting on that day. Thanks, Matt!

"Got it!" Matt proudly said in his Korean word that made the two laugh. "Why why why?"

"You're just so funny. I'm still not used to you speaking in Korean." Aeri said between giggles.

"I have to. I'm now working in Korea." Matt said in perfect Korean.

"Doing good!" Zico gave him two thumbs up.

"Thank you."

After that, Matt went to his own office room and left the two. Aeri was about to go inside her office when she turned around to talk to Zico.

"You should go now and practice."

"But I still have..." Zico looked at his phone for the time. "I still have three minutes to be with you."

"But I need to continue working now or else, no future for Block B." She threatened him.

"Got it. Got it. Why are you always threatening me, huh?" Zico leaned in closer and smiled.

"Because you're so stubborn." Aeri laughed. "Anyway, go now to the dance studio downstairs. Your three minutes is already down to two!" She showed him the time on her phone but realized that Eli had changed her phone's wallpaper to their picture so she immediately took it back and shoved in her jeans' pocket hoping that Zico didn't see. Unfortunately, Zico saw this but wasn't able to distinguish who the guy is, and scrunched his eyebrows.

Who's that guy? He thought.

"Bye, Zico! I will go downstairs later to check if you guys are doing well, okay?" She tiptoed and reached for his cheek to kiss him. "See you later." She immediately went inside her office and closed the door. After hearing Zico's footsteps going away, she let out a sigh. I hope that he did not see. She hit her head softly. Stupid, Aeri! She took her phone and changed her wallpaper to a safer one--Hello Kitty.

Zico is thinking about who the guy is in Aeri's phone while going downstairs. Who is that? Why did she took it away quickly? Is it something that I should not see? Don't tell me... Aeri has another guy?


I'm so sorry for not updating these past few days (or weeks?) T.T
I had to deal with a lot of things and had no time updating :(

And this chapter is just really really short :((

I will try my best to update soon!