I Missed You

Don't Forget About Me

It has been a week after the Block B's showcase for their comeback. Everything is going well. The first batch of albums were sold out in just two and a half days, and KCS wasn't expecting it that they needed to rush another sets of album production. Block B's schedule became so busy that they rarely get at least four hours of sleep.

Aeri already recovered from her fever as well, and she went back in managing the company again. She called for an emergency meeting with Block B and no one has a clue why.

She went to the lounge of the new KCS Entertainment building where Block B is currently resting after some show guestings for the day. She smiled as she saw the seven guys still playing around and teasing each other even after a very tiring day.

"Hey Block B!" She called them to get their attention. Zico was the first one to look at her and ran towards her direction.

"Hey Aeri!" He hugged her as soon as he came closer. "I missed you so much."

"Zico, it has been only a week after your punishment for not attending the fansign and you missed me already?" She smiled.

He broke the hug and also smiled.

"Hey lovebirds! We are also here!" Kyung told the two.

Aeri and Zico approached the other Block B members and she handed everyone a ticket.

"You're doing great, Block B! And because of that, I got you some tickets for the biggest Kpop party of the year! I heard that idols usually get together in that annual Kpop party, and exclusively just for the big names in the industry and those who can afford."

"Whoah! We are really wishing to attend this party since we debuted. It finally came true!" U-kwon beamed.

"Well, we're that big now, huh?" P.O said proudly.

"No." Aeri told him. "Actually, KCS can afford the tickets. Anyway, the tickets are my gift for you guys since you are doing a great job. I want you to have fun with the other idols."

"Whoah! Thank you, CEO! You are the best!!!" Jaehyo exclaimed.

"Thank you. Block B is also the best, right?" She smiled at them.

"Of course!" The seven boys cheerfully said.

"That's next next week. I hope you will enjoy it." She told them.

"We will!" B-bomb and Taeil both said.

Aeri felt great at the fact that Block B is happy with her surprise to them. She laughed at their cute reactions and how enthusiastic the guys in front of him are. Then, she glanced at Zico who is reading the details on his ticket.

"Okay, so now... can I have your leader for tonight?"

"Yah! CEO! Is this ticket a bribe to get Zico?" Kyung said and paused before continuing. "Of course, you can have him. Is Zico all you want in exchange of the ticket?" He smiled his usual Park Kyung-style smile.

"Yeah. Of course, we can give him to you freely." B-bomb pushed Zico closer to Aeri.

"Thanks, guys!" She held Zico's hand and pulled him away from the lounge.

"Yah! Why are you so sudden? Where are we going? Not that I'm complaining, but hey..." Zico said as Aeri kept on pulling him.

Aeri stopped when they arrived in front of her office room. "I checked your schedule. Tonight is your only available time. Do you want to have a coffee or hangout somewhere? I'll just get my bag."

"Wow! Now you are the one initiating the date." Zico smirked. "I like that. But, how about my punishment?"

"Don't worry about it. I'll dismiss it."

"Why?"

"Because I missed you." Aeri went inside the room to get her bag while Zico followed her.

"You missed me? Really?" Zico let out a chuckle.

Aeri turned to look at him. "Why? Is it wrong to miss you?" 

"No. But it is very unusual of you, Aeri-yah. It's always me who chases you. And, to ask back your question to me earlier, it's just a week after my punishment and you missed me already?" He laughed.

Aeri just smiled at him. "Where do you want to go, Jiho?"

"Anywhere. As long as I'm with you." He sat on the couch and crossed his legs. "But, we can just stay here in your office. It's so cozy in here...and very private." He wiggled his eyebrows.

Aeri crossed her arms and faced him. "Naughty thoughts are not allowed here, Mr. Woo."

"Haven't you thought of anything like that, CEO Kim?" Zico stood up and went closer to her. "I heard there is a blog on Tumblr about us...and BBC's naughty thoughts. Hmm... something like...PBBC." Zico said.

Her face became flushed in embarrassment. She knows about the PBBC blog, but she doesn't want Zico, or the other Block B members, know about it. "Where do you want to go, Jiho-sshi?" She asked him, trying to change the topic.

"Don't change the topic, Aeri." He wrapped his arms around her waist and leaned in closer. "Have you ever thought about me, or even Minhyuk hyung, in that way?"

"I don't know what you're talking about."

"Aeri..."

"I really don't know, Jiho." She lied.

"Then, I will let you know." He reached for her lips and started kissing her passionately. Zico tightened his hug and made Aeri feel how much he wanted her.  After some time, he finally broke the kiss and gasped for air. His eyes were filled with hunger as he looked at a blushing Aeri. "I don't know if you planned for this...to trap me with you in this room, but it worked well. Now, all I want is you, Aeri." He said in a lustful voice.

"J-Jiho...I didn't plan...for this." She stuttered, thinking about what might happen next.

"Then, what?"

"I just really missed you."