Finally

Don't Forget About Me

"This is your office." Matt opened the door to Aeri's office room and led her inside. "I told the cleaners not to change anything here because it might help you regain your memories."

Aeri touched the sign placed on her desk with her name and the word 'CEO' on it. "I was really a CEO?"

Matt nodded. "You were a great CEO."

"Well, you are not going to let me handle the position again, right? Since I still don't know how to manage this company in my current state."

"Hmm... I was actually thinking to make you in the position again. Doing your previous job might help with your memories to go back." Matt smiled.

"But..." Aeri mumbled.

"No but's. I'm here to help you. Don't worry!" Matt winked at her before heading to the door. "Please make yourself at home. I will just schedule for a conference meeting later for all the employees and artists. And, you need to be there!" He grinned before walking outside and closing the door.

"Waiiiiit!" Aeri tried to stop him but it was too late. She groaned as she slumped back on the couch. "Now, what will I do?" She looked around the office and found nothing interesting. "Maybe it won't hurt if I go outside the office. Just to familiarize myself." She smiled and went outside the office.

 

Zico searched for his wallet on his pocket but realized that he left it in the recording studio. He is already inside his car and was about to start his engine when he felt something was missing. He dialed Kyung's phone number as he rested his back on the driver's seat.

"Yah! Woo Jiho! Where are you?!" Kyung was the first one to say something and Zico had to keep his phone farther from his ear because of Kyung's loud voice.

"Calm down, Kyung! I'm just in the parking lot. Can you please check my wallet in the recording studio?" Zico told his best friend.

"No, you lazy ! Go back here! Besides, Matthew is looking for you."

Zico groaned. "Just tell him I'm not feeling well."

"Hello, Jiho?" He heard Matt's voice over the phone. "Please come back here or I will have the guards carry you here. I have something important to tell you."

"Can you just tell me here over the phone?" Zico said.

Matt's voice turned a lot more serious now. "Just. Go. Back. Here. Now." After that, he ended the call.

Zico sighed as he opened his car's door going outside and back in the office. He walked lazily until he reached the third floor where the recording studio and most of the office rooms are. He wasn't paying any attention to where he is walking and bumped into someone.

"Ow!" A girl suddenly reacted after the impact. "I'm sorry."

Zico just nodded as the girl bowed to him but as soon as he saw the girl's face, he raised an eyebrow. "Noo...na?" He said as if he is not sure about it.

The girl pointed to herself. "Huh? M-Me?"

"Ran noona! Why are you so formal with me? And you had a haircut, I see." He smirked.

"W-What are you saying?" The girl scrunched up her eyebrows.

"Tsk! Playing a prank on me because you just had a haircut? Noona! I can still recognize you!" He placed a finger below her chin and raised her face a little. "Look at that face. Not as pretty but very much the same as..."

"Aeri!" Zico was not able finish his sentence, and both of them looked at the direction of the voice who called Aeri's name.

"Matt!" Aeri smiled as she saw Matt coming towards them. She was about to step forward towards Matt when a hand held her arm. She looked back and saw Zico stopping her from her tracks and staring at her. "Uhm... I..." She wasn't able to say something when Zico immediately turned her around to face him again and hugged her tightly.

"Aeri? You're really Aeri? I'm sorry I didn't recognize you earlier. I missed you so much. Where have you been for three years? I was really worried." He broke the hug to face her but did not let go of her arms. "Did anything happen to you?" He touched her forehead. "Are you alright?"

"Zico..." Matt called him. "She can't recognize you."

Zico glared at him. "What are you saying, Matthew? I'm her husband! Of course, she knows me. Right, Aeri?" He couldn't help but smile seeing Aeri right in front of him. However, she has this confused expression on her face.

"W-What? Husband? I have a husband? I'm married?!" She said confusedly. She turned to Matt. "C-Can you explain?"

"No joking right now, people!" Zico said in an angrier tone. "Aeri!!! Please just stop pretending. I missed you so much and you still had the nerve to prank me?" He hugged her again. "Yah!" That was meant to be a scolding but sounded lovingly as he locked her in his embrace.

Aeri was able to smell him this time and a familiar feeling came to her. She couldn't point what it is but she knows that his smell made her comfortable. 

Matt faked a cough to get Zico's attention. "Jiho., please listen to me first."

Aeri gently pushed Zico breaking the hug. She looked at him. "Jiho? You're Jiho, as in Woo Jiho?" She blinked.

"Yah! I told you to stop the prank now." Zico said.

"Jiho, listen to me first." Matt sounded so dominating---the sound of him that scared Zico. "Aeri has an amnesia. She lost her memories. She lost everything after the accident three years ago."

"W-What?" Zico widened his eyes. "N-No. It's not true..."

"I'm sorry, Z. But we need to accept the truth. Shouldn't we be happy that she is back, anyway?" Matt smiled. "We just need to make her remember the memories she lost."

"I'm sorry." Aeri sadly mumbled as she bowed to him again.

"Yah! You don't need to be so formal with me." Zico tried to lighten the mood. "Come with me. You need to know a lot of things." He smiled and grabbed her arm pulling her towards the elevator.

"Jiho! Wait! There's still a conference meeting later! You two need to be there." Matt called out.

"Just go on without us. My Aeri still needs to remember important things in her life a.k.a. ME." He grinned widely as he pulled Aeri closer to him.

"Uhm... W-Wait..." Aeri tried to struggle but Zico is too strong for her, and there is something in him that makes her comfortable as well as makes her want to be with him.

As soon as they entered the elevator cab, Zico kissed her forehead. "You don't know how much I missed you."

Aeri blinked at him. "Woo Jiho, right?"

He gave her a cute smile. "Yep! Woo Jiho, your ever-so-handsome husband."

She rolled her eyes. "Lie!"

Before Zico could say anything, the doors opened to the ground floor and he pulled her with him to his car parked outside. He opened the passenger seat and told Aeri to make herself feel comfortable there. Afterwards, he happily skipped to the driver's seat's side and got in. 

"Here we gooooo!" Zico playfully said as he started the engine.

Aeri chuckled as she looked at the childish guy in front of her. He is too cute and childish to be my husband. I would rather have him as my baby brother.