Dealing with the Fans

Don't Forget About Me

Aeri went to the kitchen after taking a shower and saw Zico reading a book. He looked up as he noticed that she is already there and took some plates.

"Breakfast is ready!" He beamed as he placed the food on the table and pulled a chair for Aeri to sit on.

"Thanks." She smiled at him as she examined all the food in front of her. Zico also placed a cup of coffee near her plate before sitting down on his own seat. She started eating while ZIco secretly watched her.

Ah~ She is still as adorable as ever. Zico thought, making him smile.

Aeri noticed it and looked at him. "Why?"

"Nothing." Zico pretended to read again his book and grabbed his own cup of coffee. "Continue eating."

She raised an eyebrow and took a sip of her own coffee that Zico prepared for her. Her eyes widened as she tasted it.

"What's wrong?" Zico glanced up as he saw Aeri's reaction.

"The coffee..."

"Why?!" Zico was about to check Aeri's cup when she grabbed it closer to her.

"It's good!" Her expression turned into a huge smile. "Where did you get your coffee maker?"

"Yah! I thought something was wrong! You scared me." Zico pouted. "I didn't use a coffee maker. It's the same coffee I used to prepare for you back then." He said as he scratched his head.

"Really?" Aeri beamed. "It's really great! I never tasted a coffee like this before. Well... before meaning as far as I can remember." She shyly smiled.

"It's your favorite blend." Zico noted.

"It makes me believe that you really know me too well."

Zico raised an eyebrow. "Why? You still don't believe me?"

"Well..." Aeri sheepishly said. "I still need to be cautious."

Zico just nodded and changed the topic. "Do you want to go with me to Block B's fan sign event later?"

"Where?"

"Daejeon."

"What will I do there?" Aeri asked.

"Just observe. Remember that you need to familiarize yourself with Block B and Seven Seasons."

"Yeah. Okay." Aeri shrugged as she continued eating.

 

Aeri looked at the long line near the entrance of Block B's event venue and stared in disbelief. She blinked a few times before turning to the Block B members who seem to be just relaxing inside their van.

"Are they all your fans here in Daejeon?" She asked Zico.

He looked at her and then glanced at the van's window to see all the fangirls lining up to the entrance. "Hmm...I think so. But not all of them are from Daejeon. There are also fansite noonas who are here. They usually go to all our events as much as they can afford to do so."

"You're that popular?!" Aeri asked.

"Well..." Zico scratched the back of his neck.

"Actually, Jiho has the most fans in Block B." Yukwon said.

"I'm guessing that half of the girls there are Zico's fans, then half would be for the six of us." Taeil added.

"I really don't get it why this slitted-eyes get more fans than me. I'm a lot more handsome!" Jaehyo pouted and protested.

"True! True! Besides, Jiho has a girl already. The lonely ones need more fans!" B-bomb agreed to Jaehyo. "Or Jiho gets the fans and I can have Aeri!" He winked at Aeri's direction, making him receive a smack on his head from Zico.

"We're married, okay?!" Zico hugged Aeri.

B-bomb rolled his eyes. "If only I wasn't dating Seungyeon noona when we met Aeri, I might be the one hugging her right now."

"Your lost, hyung!" Zico stuck his tongue out at B-bomb.

"Speaking of Seungyeon noona... You never told us what happened why you two broke up." Kyung smiled greasily. "Spill! Spill!"

"That's over." B-bomb sulked at the corner where he is sitting. "Not gonna tell you anything."

"Minhyuk hyung might get too emotional again." P.O laughed and patted B-bomb's head like a baby making everyone laugh.

"I think I know now why I used to like you, guys." Aeri said between laughs. "You're too funny!"

 

As the boys walked to the building going to the backstage, around ten fans were waiting for them at the lounge. All of them approached the Block B members happily.

"Jiho-yah!" One of the fans called.

Zico smiled at her and walked towards her. "Noona."

The other six also went towards the other fans, and every member has at least one fan talking to him. Aeri just stared at what is going on, especially with Zico who looks like he is enjoying talking to two of the girls.

"I wasn't able to go on your last event because I got sick." The fan who called Zico earlier said, followed by a pout. "So here...I brought you some lunch and snacks!" The other girl who looks like the assistant of the other one gave him two paper bags full of food and Zico gladly accepted it.

"Thank you! I will eat it well." Zico glanced inside the bags and nodded. "Also, please take care of yourselves, ne?" He told the girls. "I would be sad if ever you get sick again, noona." He said as he patted her head with his free hand.

"Of course, I will! For you." The fan blushed.

Zico sweetly smiled and gave her a quick hug before saying goodbye. "I hope you will enjoy the performance later!" He added as he walked away towards the dressing room.

The other members also said their goodbyes to the other girls and followed their leader inside the dressing room with paper bags in their hands as well. Aeri glanced back at the happy fans before heading inside.

"Waaah! I got cucumbers again for lunch." Kyung cried, and everyone laughed.

"I thought they already stopped giving you cucumber meals?" Yukwon asked.

"Yeah. But they did it again. I don't know why. Sometimes, BBCs are really trolls." Kyung pouted as he opened the lunchbox given by the fan outside and took out the chopsticks. "But I still love them." He started eating his cucumber lunch.

"Aren't you going to wait for the others to eat?" Their manager asked him.

He shook his head with food inside his mouth. "I'm already hungry." He mumbled.

"Do they usually prepare lunch for you?" Aeri suddenly asked.

"Yeah. They are the ones who make us fat!" P.O said as he opened some snacks happily.

"Oh. Are they like some special fans who get to interact with you?" She asked again.

"They are fansite administrators. Seven Seasons is aware of them religiously supporting Block B so we gave them special passes to every Block B event." Jaehyo explained.

"Oh, I see. That's why you are really close with each other." Aeri mumbled as she glanced at Zico who is busily checking the bags of food with a shirt given to him by his fans.

B-bomb noticed it and sat beside Aeri, nudging her with his elbow. "Hey."

"Hmm?" Aeri turned to his direction.

"Do you want to share this with me? My fansite noona cooks the most delicious food." He smiled and took a roll of kimbap near Aeri's mouth with his chopsticks. "Open your mouth."

Aeri just blinked at him.

"Come on. Taste it. It's really delicious! Say ah!" B-bomb told her.

"Ahhh." Aeri opened and B-bomb put the kimbap inside . She chewed it and her eyes sparkled.

"How is it?" B-bomb grinned seeing her expression.

"It's good!" Aeri raised her two thumbs up.

"I told you." He shoved one to his mouth and fed Aeri another roll with the same chopsticks.

Kyung nudged Zico when he saw B-bomb and Aeri sharing the same food. "Don't be too focused on the fansite noona's gifts. You might be missing something else."

Zico scrunched up his eyebrows at Kyung. "What do you mean?" He is still oblivious about B-bomb and Aeri sharing their food.

Kyung secretly checked on the two and he saw them finishing the food already. "Nothing. Just an advice for future use."

"You're so weird sometimes, Kyungie."

"Boys, you'll be up in fifteen minutes. Get ready." Their manager reminded them and everyone started to leave the dressing room going to the backstage.

Zico saw Aeri sitting in front of a desk with her elbows propped up supporting her head. He went towards her and patted her shoulder. "Aeri."

She turned to face him. "Why?"

"You can watch our performance outside. There is still a reserved seat near the fansite noonas."

"Hmm... Okay." She nodded. "I will go there later."

Zico smiled at her before leaving the dressing room. B-bomb was the last one left of the members inside and Aeri noticed it.

"Aren't you going to follow them? You're part of the performance, right?" Aeri asked.

"Yeah. But I can't choose which tie I should wear. Can you help me?" He showed her two bow ties, a red and a blue one.

She looked at his oufit which is a plain white long-sleeved polo partnered with black pants and black sneakers.

"Hmm...Let me see." She took the two bow ties from him and placed both beside his face. "I think red suits you well."

B-bomb smiled. "Thanks!" He was about to get it from Aeri and put it by himself when she started fixing it on him. He stared at Aeri for a while and shook his head.

No. She is already with Jiho. He told himself.

"Done!" Aeri smiled at him after tying the bow perfectly. "We should go now! The performance will be starting in a few minutes!" She pushed B-bomb outside the dressing room.

"Thank you." B-bomb told Aeri.

She shook her head. "It's nothing. Think of it as an exchange for the delicious kimbap earlier." She looked behind B-bomb and noticed how Jaehyo sighed when he saw B-bomb. "Now, go to the backstage. I think everyone is now looking for you. Please do well. I will be watching. Good luck!"

"I will." He smiled before both of them went their ways, B-bomb to the backstage and Aeri to the audience.

 

Aeri sat in the VIP area where most of the fansite noonas, other very rich fans, and the media are seated. She looked around and saw the fans earlier beside her. When Block B emerged from the backstage, all the fans went wild screaming all the names of the Block B members. They performed four songs from their latest album and she can feel Zico and B-bomb looking at her while they sing and dance. After the performances, tables and chairs were placed on the stage for the fansign, and Block B sat on their respective chairs. As some of the fans started lining up, the other fansite noonas are busy taking pictures and videos of Block B, even if they are just sitting at the stage. Every movement of each member must be recorded on camera.

"Jiho-yah! Jiho-yah!" The fan two seats apart from Aeri, whom she believed is the same girl from earlier who gave Zico the bags of food, started shouting. "Jiho-yah!"

Zico heard it and turned to her direction, giving her a sweet smile.

Aeri followed Zico's gaze and saw the fansite noona blushing as she held her camera. Aeri bit her lower lip and looked away, only to be met with B-bomb's eyes. She smiled at him and gave him a thumbs-up. B-bomb mouthed 'Are you okay?' and she nodded happily.

A few minutes passed and the Block B members started to sign the albums as well as receive the gifts from the fans. Her eyes watched Zico as he gave smiles, high-fives, handshakes, and hugs to fans. Kyung also did the same, and even a lot more than Zico but she felt jealousy inside her whenever Zico gives fan service to girls. She looked again at the fansite noona who called Zico earlier and she saw that she is already preparing to line up for the fansign. She examined her from head to toe and pouted.

She looks pretty. What if Zico likes her that's why he became too preoccupied when they met earlier? She continued thinking about it until she noticed that the fansite noona is already talking to Zico on the stage with their hands intertwined with each other. The two seemed really close.

Aeri looked away again and stood up heading to the dressing room. She slumped on a chair in front of a mirror and stared at her reflection.

She's prettier than me, right? I'm just an average girl. She sighed. Why am I thinking about this? Why am I comparing myself to her? She hit her head gently. She pouted as she looked at herself again in the mirror.

The Block B members and the other staff came a few minutes after, telling Aeri that the fansign has just ended. Zico noticed her sad expression and went closer to her.

"Aeri."

Aeri was so immersed in her thoughts that she didn't realized that everyone is already inside the room, making her nearly jump in shock when Zico called her. She blinked a few times before faking a smile.

"Is something wrong?" Zico asked as he examined Aeri's face.

She shook her head. "Nothing."

"Are you sure?" Zico asked again, still not believing her.

"Yeah. It's nothing. Really. I'm fine."

Zico just nodded but kept an eye watching her until they reached their apartment. He noticed how she distanced herself from him, and how she was so quiet during the whole ride going home.

"Aeri." Zico decided to ask her again before they go to sleep that night. He sat beside Aeri on the bed while she combed her hair. "It seems like you are not yourself during the fansign event until now. What's wrong?"

Aeri looked up at him. "I told you it's nothing, Jiho."

"I know there's something wrong. Just tell me."

She sighed. "It doesn't matter to you."

"Of course, it does." Zico said. "When it's about you, it will always matter to me."

"I don't think so." Aeri rolled her eyes. "I'm not your priority, anyways."

"Aeri, what made you say that?" Zico raised his voice this time.

"I don't know but I feel like I don't matter to you whenever you are with your fans. I felt left out earlier. You didn't even seem to notice." Aeri said, raising her voice as well.

Zico gulped. He looked at Aeri in the eyes. "You did?" When Aeri did not say anything, he continued. "I'm sorry. It's just that...they were the ones I focused on for the three years that you were gone."

"Yeah. Why don't you just go with them and let me move out now. I really feel like I don't matter here."

"Don't say that." He came closer and cupped her face. "Of course, I won't exchange you for anything or anyone else."

Aeri tried to move away Zico's hands from her but he just went nearer.

"Aeri..." Zico looked straight in her eyes and something in his mind made him smirk.. "Are you... are you... jealous?"

"N-No! Of course, not!" Aeri defended herself.

"You wouldn't act like this if you're not."

Aeri bit her lower lip and looked away. Zico moved his hand to her waist and his other hand stayed cupping her left cheek. He leaned in and put his forehead on hers.

"You don't need to worry about my fans or feel left out because you are the one that got my heart...you are the one that I love." He whispered before finally closing the gap between them.


I put a bit of Minhyuk-Aeri pairing here xD Remember the time when Aeri and Minhyuk shared a kiss in 'You're The One That I Love'? Also please don't forget that Aeri originally likes B-bomb. Hahaha! I just want to make Minhyukkie have more appearances here lol

And... Belated happy birthday to Woo Jiho <3

Block B is coming back, really really soon!!! Can't wait!!!

(Please inform me about any disturbing typographical or grammatical error. haha! I'm typing it straight here on AFF and posting the chapters without edits lol >.< my laziness is showing. ㅋㅋㅋ)