Danger

Don't Forget About Me

Zico rushed to the hospital as soon as they finished the photoshoot after he got a call from Aeran about what happened to Aeri. He is walking back and forth outside the emergency room while Aeran, Taehyun and Matt are sitting on the waiting area.

"Jiho, calm down." Taehyun told him.

"I can't until I know that Aeri is fine." He said.

Soon after, a lady doctor came out of the room and looked at the four. "Who's the father of the baby?"

Zico stepped forward. "I am."

The doctor came closer to him. "I'm sorry to say this but the baby was miscarried. We need to take out the baby from her womb."

Zico shut his eyes closed for a while before opening it again to talk to the doctor. "As long as Aeri will be fine."

The doctor nodded and went back inside the emergency room. Zico sat down on a bench, supported his elbows with his knees and covered his face with his palms. He groaned in frustration.

Matt went closer to him and patted his back.

"I should have not let her stay in the apartment all by herself. It's my fault. We lost our child because of me." Tears started falling down from his eyes.

Aeran kneeled in front of him. "Jiho...It's not your fault, okay? Don't blame yourself. It's nobody's fault. Let's just pray for Aeri's fast recovery. She's still unconscious."

 

After two and a half hours of waiting, the doctor came back to them.

"We already removed the baby. Everything is stable now, although she hasn't regained her consciousness yet. We can move her in a regular room and you can wait there until she wakes up."

"Okay. Thank you, Dr. Lee." Aeran told her.

"We are just doing our duty to save lives. I will just inform the staff for her to be moved to another room and will also send a neurologist to check up on her."

Aeran and Zico nodded at the doctor before she left. She proceeded to look for Dr. Shin, the neurologist in the hospital.

"Ah, Dr. Shin, there you are!" Dr. Lee smiled as she saw Dr. Shin who just came out of a patient's room. "You have another patient. She's still unconscious." She handed Aeri's medical records to Dr. Shin. The latter glanced at the papers and smiled at Dr. Lee.

"Okay. I got this." Dr. Shin then went to his office and studied Aeri's records. He was about to check her on her room when something caught his eyes.

Father: Kim Chun-soo
Mother: Park Soyeon

"Kim Chun-soo?" He scrunched his eyebrows. "Soyeon-ah? Is this girl your daughter?" He quickly left his office and went to Aeri's room. He knocked on the door and a girl greeted her.

"You must be the neurologist that Dr. Lee is talking about." Aeran smiled at him.

Dr. Shin stared at Aeran for a while before answering. "Ah, yes. I am. I'm Dr. Shin."

"Please come in. By the way, I'm Aeran, the patient's sister." Aeran led him to Aeri's bed. "She's still not waking up."

Dr. Shin looked at the sleeping patient and back at Aeran. "Are you twins?"

Aeran chuckled. "No. I'm older. We just really look like each other."

"Oh I see." He looked back at Aeri's medical records. You two look exactly the same as your mother. The doctor checked on Aeri's pulse rate and breathing, as well as the bandage on her head. He turned to Aeran afterwards and smiled. "I think everything is fine. We just need to wait for her to wake up. I will be back to check her again."

"Thank you." Aeran said as Dr. Shin left the room.

 

Dr. Shin took out his phone as soon as he reached his office. Soyeon-ah, your daughters remind me of you. And that bastard Kim Chun-soo. I'm sorry if I will do this, but I just want Chun-soo to get his lesson. I think fate has given me a chance for revenge.

He dialed a number on his phone and waited for the person on the other line to answer.

"Sukjin-ah, why are you calling?"

"I need your help. Come here at the hospital I'm currently working with two others." He said in a low voice.

The man on the other line chuckled. "Why is this so sudden?"

"I'll tell you later. Please come here quickly."

"Okay, okay. Fine. Should we enter the front or the back door?"

"Just enter the front casually." After that, he ended the call and quickly put all his things inside his suitcase, including Aeri's medical records. He went to the carpark to put the suitcase inside his car and went back inside the hospital. He prepared three staff uniforms inside his office and waited for a knock on the door.

When someone knocked, he immediately opened his door and smiled seeing the person he is expecting.

"We meet again, Sukjin." The man in a black shirt smirked at him.

"We don't need greetings right now. We are in a hurry. Now, put these on." He handed him and the two other guys the uniforms he prepared. "Follow me." He said as the three finished fixing 'their' uniforms.

He stopped outside Aeri's room and knocked.

"Oh, Dr. Shin. You're here again." Aeran greeted.

"Hi! Is Aeri still unconscious?" He asked.

"Yeah."

He went inside with the three other men. Zico and Matt, who just came in from the hospital's cafeteria, looked at them.

"I think I need to transfer her first to another room to check her condition. You can just wait here. It won't take long." Dr. Shin assured them.

"Do you need some help?" Zico offered.

However, Dr. Shin refused. "I already have my staff to take her. No need to worry." He smiled at Zico and motioned the three men to transfer Aeri to the stretcher they brought. "Please be careful."

When they left the room with Aeri, Dr. Shin whispered to the guys. "Back entrance."

The guard at the back entrance noticed them but let them go out when he saw Dr. Shin with them.

"I'll meet you at my house. Please take care of the girl."

The man nodded and drove off. Dr. Shin quickly went to his car and followed them to his house.

 

"Why is it taking so long? He told us it will not take this long, right?" Zico groaned as he looked at the clock. It has been three hours after Dr. Shin took Aeri to another room. "I'll check up on them." He left the room and went to the front desk.

"How may I help you, sir?" The receptionist asked him.

"Do you know what room did Dr. Shin transfer Kim Aeri?"

The girl smiled at him before typing something on the computer. After some clicks, she frowned a bit. "I'm sorry, sir? But the records say that Kim Aeri is still in her room in 217. And Dr. Shin already left around three hours ago."

"Excuse me?! But can you please check the records again?" Zico said irritated.

"It's updated, sir."

"I think you are referring to a different Dr. Shin."

The receptionist shook her head. "We only have one Dr. Shin here. He's the neurologist assigned to Miss Kim."

"But how can you say that he left already? He took Aeri out of her room and you don't know where he brought her?!"

The hospital staffs were running here and there for the next hours as news about a missing patient alarmed everyone. Even policemen came to investigate. Dr. Shin was nowhere to be found and nothing can be seen from his office. Some policemen already checked on his house but he already left. Zico and Matt keep on talking to the police for updates. Aeran is still in the hospital room crying while Taehyun comforted her.


Don't hate me for killing the baby o.O