Reunion

Don't Forget About Me

"Aeri!!!" A young lady immediately hugged Aeri as she walked inside the apartment. She can feel all the stares of everyone in the room and felt uncomfortable as she cannot recognize any of them. However, when she looked at the girl who hugged her, it seems like she is looking at herself in the mirror.

"Uhmm... Ran noona..." Matt mumbled as he pulled Aeri away from her sister.

Aeran looked at Matt confusedly. "Why?" She said while still holding Aeri.

"Because..." Matt started. Everyone looked at him. Even Aeri's dad raised an eyebrow.

"Because she can't recognize you." He finally told Aeran, but even before she could interrupt, Matt continued. "She can't recognize you..."  He pointed at Taehyun. "Even you." He turned to Khai. "Even her parents." He looked at Aeri's mom and dad. "And even me." He ended pointing to himself.

"W-What do you mean, Matt?" Aeri's mother asked as she came closer to her two daughters.

Aeri cleared before answering the question to Matt. "I-I lost my memory. I have...amnesia."

That made the room filled with silence. Everyone's jaw dropped and stared at Aeri.

"You're not playing a prank, are you?" Aeri's father finally said after minutes of silence.

She shook her head. "I'm sorry. I really don't remember anything." She lowered her head, looking at her toes. Suddenly, Mr. Kim hugged her and patted her head.

"It's okay, my princess. At least, you're here now by our side. We will help you remember what you forgot." Her dad comforted her. As he broke the hug, he looked into her eyes and asked. "Did Sukjin do anything to you?"

She shook her head again, but this time, she smiled softly. "He was a great father figure."

Mr. Kim just nodded. His wife, Aeri and Aeran's mom, went closer to her youngest daughter. "But I will assure you that your real father is better, Ri. Or even the best." She smiled.

"Hmm.. Thanks." She nodded. "So..." She looked around her. "...can you tell me your names and my relationship with you?" She smiled brightly, lightening up the mood.

"We're your real parents, Ri." Her mom said. "Kim Chunsoo and Park Soyeon."

"And I'm your older sister!" The girl who looks like her beamed. "Kim Aeran, but you can call me Ran unnie."

Matt smiled at her and placed his arm around her shoulder, while pointing his other hand to a pretty young lady around Aeri's age. "Well, her name is Khai and she is one of your best friends. You two are very very close to each other. Although she's now way too busy working for SM Entertainment as a marketing consultant as well as a part-time translator for SM idols."

They both smiled at each other.

"But..." Matt changed his tone of voice to a more serious one. "...she's a competitor. So beware!"

"Yah!" Khai punched Matt's arm softly as he laughed.

"It's true, Khai! You're part of SM already...and here's your best friend Aeri owning a competitor company." Matt defended himself from Khai's glares.

After hearing that, Aeri tilted her head confusedly, staring at Matt. "W-what do you mean...owning a company? Is that the KCS Entertainment?"

"Wow! You remembered about KCS?" Matt happily asked.

"Unfortunately, I just read it from a copy of a newspaper dated three years ago where I was on the headline. Atty. Lee showed it to me."

"Oh, I see." Matt ruffled her hair. "But there's no KCS anymore. Uncle Chunsoo wanted the entertainment company to be fully yours and independent from the KCS Group, which majority of the shares are owned by your family. At the time that you were kidnapped, you were already fixing all the documents for a company name change, so I just continued what you started and KCS Entertainment eventually changed its name to Seven Seasons."

"Seven Seasons?" Aeri scrunched her eyebrows.

"Yeah." Matt smiled at him. "I'll tell you about that later. You need to know everyone in this room first." He pulled her closer to him and they both faced another gorgeous man.

Okay. I'm now going to believe that everyone in Korea is so damn handsome and hot. Aeri thought to herself and smiled secretly.

"So, here's your Taehyun oppa." Matt pointed at the other guy. "He is also one of your best friends, and your sister's fiance. Actually, they promised not to get married until they find you. Now, I hear those wedding bells calling for them." He grinned.

"Hi Ri!" Taehyun pulled her away from Matt and hugged her. "I really missed my sweet dongsaeng." He said as he broke the hug while patting her head. "But you seemed to have grown up already. You look like..."

"A rebel." Aeri finished his sentence.

"Well..." Taehyun scratched the back of his neck.

"Don't worry. I get that a lot of times." She chuckled. "I'm already used to it."

"Anywaaaay..." Matt tried to change the topic. "There's a lot of food prepared for a feast!!! It's time to celebrate because you came back!" He pulled her to the dining area and the others also followed. All of them ate lunch together while they shared stories to Aeri, trying to make her feel home and remember some memories. Aeri also told them about her three-year stay in New York, from her taking a medical course in Columbia University to her vacation in Europe with Dr. Shin last year, but careful enough not to mention anything about Nate.

"Uhm...Matt?" Aeri called him. Everyone looked at her in silence.

"Yes?" Matt looked at her as well as he signals everybody not to make Aeri uncomfortable with the silence.

"You never told me your relationship with me." She shrugged. "I just want to ask about that."

He let out a chuckle. "Well... I was your boyfriend but we decided to just be best friends after your true love came."

"Oh. So...I have a boyfriend? Where is he?"

He smiled. "You don't have one, Ri."

"But..." She scratched her head. "I'm confused."

"Maybe Aeri needs to visit the office." Aeran told Matt.

Matt's phone vibrated so he had to look at his phone on who messaged him. After reading the text, he smiled widely. He turned to look at Aeri again. "We will go to the Seven Seasons building tomorrow. Maybe that will answer your question."

 

Zico walked in the hallway to get some fresh air after a tedious recording. Another comeback has been planned and it will be in two months time. Block B became really famous after they signed under Seven Seasons, formerly KCS Entertainment. They already held various concerts in different countries around the world and are receiving great support from their still-increasing number of fans. As an idol, there seems nothing to be sad about, but as Woo Jiho, he still felt his life incomplete.

Something caught his attention as he strolls down the hallway, making him turn his head towards it. He scrunched his eyebrows and came closer.

"Excuse me?" He told a maintenance staff. "What are these?" He pointed to the cleaning materials right outside Aeri's old office.

"Sir Matthew told us to clean this office room. It was never cleaned in three years and dust are everywhere."

"Why? Did he tell you what is with the clean-up all of a sudden?" Zico asked.

"He just said that someone will be using this office." The staff explained.

"Do you know who?"

The maintenance staff shook his head. Zico took a last glance inside the room before walking away. He pulled out his phone from his pocket and messaged someone.

To: Matthew
What the hell! Who's supposed to use Aeri's office?!


BLOCK B IS BAAAAACK!
Okay, it's such a late reaction xD But, Block B feels everywhere~~ They even released a teaser with U-Kwon in it!!! <3
I also named their new label here in the story as Seven Seasons HAHAHA Remember Aeri's father giving the KCS Entertainment to her on her birthday and saying that she can change its name? Haha! So I just played around it to make this story a bit closer to reality LOL

And I'm really sorry for not updating fast. I became really busy with school :(

Anyway...don't forget to leave a comment ;)