Just a Dream?

Don't Forget About Me

"Do you want milk, coffee, or hot chocolate?"

"Coffee."

"Did you use my shampoo?"

"Yeah. I like it even if it's a guy's shampoo. It gave my head a cool and refreshed feeling. I also used your body wash. I like the smell of it. Not so strong. Just right. Even your clothes smell nice."

"Do you really want to know why I want to have lunch with you?"

"I...I like...you. I like you, Aeri."

"Jiho."

"I've always wanted to hug you like this."

"Don't play with people's feelings. If you guys are having a bet, you've got the wrong person to play with."

"No, Aeri. I'm not playing. I'm not joking with what I have said earlier. I really like you."

"Do you...really like...me?"

"Don't bite your lips. It makes me want to kiss you."

"Aeri-yah. Will you be Woo Jiho's girlfriend?"

"Can we try it first? Let's date for a month. If your feelings for him will never change, I will let you go." 

"You missed me? Really?"

"Why? Is it wrong to miss you?" 

"I badly wanted to make love to you. I can't control it anymore, Aeri."

"I love you, Kim Aeri."

"I love you, too."

"Is it because of the guy in the cafe earlier? If that's it, I'm really sorry. It won't happen again. Sorry, oppa..."

"Actually, it's the guy on your phone."

"Jiho, you're not breaking up with me, right?"

"Jiho, please. Don't go."

"I'm sorry."

"I-I'm...I'm pregnant...with your baby."

"Let's be a happy family, Aeri-yah~"

"You're officially mine now, Kim Aeri." 

"Argh! I want some fishcakes!"

"AAAAAHHH!" Aeri screamed as she felt like slipping down a staircase.

"Aeri! Aeri! What's wrong?!"

She opened her eyes and saw Zico with a concerned look at her.

"J-Jiho..." She grabbed his arm and pulled on his shirt as she buried her face on his chest.

"You seemed like having a nightmare." He patted her head, trying to calm her. "It's okay, Ri. I'm here. Nothing will happen."

"It's not a nightmare." Aeri hugged Zico tightly. "I actually... I remembered everything."

She...She remembered everything. Finally. He smiled and hugged her back.

"Jiho..."

"Hmm?"

"W-what happened...to our baby?"

Zico froze at what Aeri had just asked him.

"Jiho... Where is he..?"

Zico gulped before opening his mouth to answer.

"Don't tell me..." Aeri pulled away from the hug and stared at him with tears starting to form in her eyes.

He just nodded sadly as an answer.

Aeri started to cry uncontrollably while Zico patted her back. "Noooo... It's all my fault. Jiho... whyyyy?!!"

"Ssshh... Stop crying now. At least, you're here with me." He cupped her face and leaned closer, giving her a loving kiss.

 

Aeri's POV

"Aeri! Aeri!"

I stirred in my sleep as I hear Khai's voice waking me up. "Hmm..." I rolled on my bed but my back hit something hard. "Arrgghh!" I took it as I opened my eyes but looking at what I rolled over made my eyes open wider. "Oh sh*t! Oh sh*t!!! My camera!!!" I looked up to see Khai and Taehyun laughing at me. "What?!"

"Had a good sleep?" Taehyun smiled and leaned closer to me, wiping all the dried excessive saliva near my mouth that I got while sleeping. Oh sh*t! So embarrassing!!!

I moved away quickly, covering my face. "What brought you here?" I asked Taehyun.

"Well, little missy. I decided to let you do the photoshoot for... drum roll please! For your beloved Block B!!!" He grinned widely.

"W-What?!!"

"You heard it right. And, please move faster. You only have less than an hour left to prepare for the shoot."

"Wait. Wait. What?!" I asked while rummaging through my closet.

"You slept for almost the whole day after the Myeongdeong photoshoot with Sheri, and I assumed that you did not receive my message saying that Zico and Park Kyung's shoot was rescheduled. And...it will be in less than an hour."

"So... that was all just a dream..." I mumbled.

"What are you mumbling there? Move faster, or I will do the shoot just by myself." Taehyun crossed his arms on his chest.

"Yes, sir!" I hurried to the bathroom, then quickly got dressed. We both said goodbye to Khai before driving to the studio.

When we arrived, my heart started beating so fast as I saw two guys laughing at each other as they sat on the sofa in the studio.

"Hi!" Taehyun went closer to them while pulling me with him. I moved behind Taehyun to hide my blushing cheeks from the two.

"Hello! I'm Park Kyung, and this is Zico." Kyung grinned widely.

"I'm Taehyun, and this is Aeri..." He stepped aside so I'm now facing Zico and Kyung. "We will be your photographers for this shoot."

"Hi!" I said shyly while awkwardly looking around at everything except Zico and Kyung.

"Hi Aeri!" Zico cheerfully said as he offered his hand in front of me.

I looked at it for a while before I shook it, and gave him a small smile.

"Nice meeting you." He gave me a wide grin, and I noticed Kyung nudging his elbow and giggling. "Ahh~ Kyung, stop it!!! You're not cute!!!" He said to his friend beside him, looking totally annoyed.

"He's actually cute." I blurted out.

"Waahh!!! Did you hear what she said, Jiho? I'm cute!!!" Kyung beamed. "Don't get jealous, ne?" Then, he stuck out his tongue at Zico.

"Whatever." Zico rolled his eyes and proceeded to the photoshoot.

After everything, I plugged my camera on the computer in the studio to check all the photos I took. I felt someone sitting on the chair beside me but I continued with what I'm doing without looking up because I thought it was just Taehyun.

"Want some coffee?" The voice made me look at my side, just to confirm that it is really not Taehyun...but Zico. The Almighty Zico!

He has this cute smile while handing me a cup of coffee.

"Hmm... Thanks." I took it from him and smiled.

"I actually prepared that coffee by myself." He said while scratching the back of his head.

"Oh." I took a sip, and the smile came back to my face. "It's actually good."

There was silence after and I continued working on the photos from earlier.

"Uhmm..." Zico was the one to break the silence.

I looked at him.

"Maybe... maybe we can have some coffee again some other time?" He said looking so shy.

"Sure!" I beamed. Oh, how much I love coffee!

His eyes sparkled hearing my answer and moved closer beside me. "When are you free?"


꿑. (END.)

 

 

Teehee.

I'm so sorry for making you all wait. And yes, it's the end. T.T (so lame huhu)