Another Issue

Don't Forget About Me

"Ri!!!" Matt's voice seems alarming.

"Why?" Aeri asked lamely over the phone.

"Photos of you and Zico are all over the Internet!"

Aeri widened her eyes in shock. "W-Whaaat?! How? Who posted those? When were they taken?! It's not happening... What are the fans' reactions? It can't be a scandal, right? What should we do?"

"I'm with Zico right now here in my office. He told me that the photos were taken yesterday at the cafe near here." Matt explained.

"How can we take those photos down?" Aeri stood up and walked towards her room to get her laptop.

"I think there is no way to remove everything now. We just need a statement to be released to the press. They are already starting to call our front desk phone."

Aeri opened her laptop and checked for Kpop sites to look for the photos. The photos were very easy to find as the headlines in almost all of the sites she checked are all about Block B's Zico dating their CEO. 

"Okay. I will go to the office to talk with you about this issue personally." Aeri said.

"Okay. We'll wait for you." Matt ended the call.

She immediately checked the comments on the articles. 

"Wow! Looks like Zico is really in love <3"

"Sorry, BBCs. Your beloved Zico is already taken :P"

"NOOOOOOO ANDWAAAEEE ZICO IS MINE!!!!!!!!!"

"Another Block B member having a girlfriend..."

"I'll wait first for their statement."

"Sorry for bursting your bubble, but looking at the photos above, it is so obvious that they are dating! Those hugs and kisses that Zico gave her shows more than a CEO-artist relationship. Accept it!!"

"*cries* Woo Jiho, how can you cheat on meeeee?!!! But as long as you're happy with her, I'll also be happy *sobs*"

"She's so pretty *o* No doubt, Zico dates her!"

"And another Block B issue came in the midst of their success. When will these issues stop?"

"NO. JUST NO. ZIKYUNG FOREVEEEEEEEER"

"What if it's for a music video? Block B will be releasing another song soon, right? o.O"

"I thought Zico likes noonas? She is younger than him!"

"Maybe she has nice legs and honey thighs kekekeke :P"

"^LOL at that HAHAHA Zico really love honey thighs"

"Kyung must be hurt. Zico, why are you cheating on your cucumber wifey?"

"She doesn't look like a CEO. She looks like an idol..."

"I agree! Block B is so lucky to have a beautiful CEO. No wonder Zico is dating her."

"Why ZICO?!!! She can date anyone in Block B except for MY JIHO T.T"

She sighed after looking at the comments. Releasing a statement that they were really dating is no use now. Yes, they dated, but they had broken up already.

 

Aeri was greeted by Matt when she arrived in the KCS Entertainment building. They are now in his office with Zico. Both of them are avoiding each other that made Matt feel the awkwardness.

He cleared his throat. "Ehem. Is there something I don't know between the two of you?" He looked at them but they just stared at him. "Well, it looks very unusual to not see you talking to each other and exchanging sweet nothings."

Zico just looked down.

"We broke up already." Aeri said without any emotion, as she is keeping everything to herself to prevent herself from crying in front of Zico.

"W-Whaaat?" It shocked Matt. "B-But you are so perfect together. Are you playing a prank on me?"

"No. I said it already, Matt. So now, let's go on our original agenda." Aeri changed the topic to avoid any emotion coming out.

Matt glanced at Zico but he just kept quiet. "Okay. Do we need to confirm the truth about you that you were dating?" Matt asked both of them.

"All I can think of now is to say that we used to. But not anymore. Just tell the press that it didn't work out but it won't affect Block B's career under KCS. Done." Aeri crossed her arms on her chest and for the first time, looked at Zico. "What do you think?"

Zico was startled as he realized that Aeri is talking to him. "Yeah. That's fine." That was all he could say, still avoiding to have eye contact with her.

"Do you think it will do?" Matt questioned.

"I think it will. Real fans will support Zico-sshi no matter what happens."

Zico gulped at how Aeri used formality in saying his stage name and he doesn't like it. He can sense how hurt Aeri is, and is now regretting that he broke up with her.

"Is it already done? Can I leave now?" Zico asked Matt as he stood up and headed to the door.

"Uhm. Yeah, I think so." Matt looked at Aeri and she just nodded.

Zico saw this and left Matt's office. He walked towards the lounge where Kyung is waiting for him.

"How did it go?" Kyung asked Zico as the latter sat on the couch.

"Fine. I think they can handle it well." Zico said in a sad voice. "Kyung-ah." He added.

"What?" Kyung scrunched his eyebrows.

"I regret breaking up with Aeri."

"You should." Kyung rolled his eyes.

Zico sighed and hit his own head. "I'm so stupid! I was not in my right mind that time." He continued hitting himself.

Kyung just stared at his friend.

"I don't have the courage now to get her back after what I had done."

"I think both of you need time, Jiho. You still need to think about your real feelings for her. Aeri also needs time to realize that she can attract a lot of guys around her even without doing anything, and learn how to prioritize the one that she truly loves.Trust me. Time can heal everything." Kyung advised.