Please Tell Me

Don't Forget About Me

"Hi Dad! You're back! Were you able to talk to Jiho?"

"Yeah. He's actually with me." Mr. Kim answered his daughter who saw him enter the apartment. Then, he motioned Zico to come in as well.

"Oh. Hi Jiho!"

"Hi Ran noona!" Zico slightly bowed to her.

"Where's Aeri?" Her father asked.

"She's in her room." Aeran looked in the direction of Aeri's room. "Did you...tell Jiho already?" She hesitatingly asked her dad.

"Not yet. I want Aeri to tell him."

Zico just looked confused at what's going on and just followed Mr. Kim towards Aeri's room. Mr. Kim knocked on her door before calling her youngest daughter.

"Aeri. It's daddy."

No answer.

"Ri... Please open the door. I want to talk to you." Mr. Kim said in a more dominating tone.

"The door is not locked. You can just go inside whenever you want. Just like what you did in my life." Aeri stubbornly said.

Her dad sighed as he controlled his anger boiling up at how Aeri talked to him. Zico became nervous when he heard Aeri's voice. The voice that he missed calling his name lovingly...

As soon as they entered the room, they saw Aeri lying down on the bed with a blanket covering her and her back facing them. Zico wanted to rush to her side and cuddle with her, to comfort her in whatever is making her down. But something in his mind is telling him that he needs to control himself this time.

"Aeri, I already met Jiho."

No response from Aeri.

"I think you are the one who should talk to him and tell him." Mr. Kim went closer to the bed.

"I already told you that I have no plans to tell him." Aeri said, still not moving from her position.

"But I think you really should..."

"Damn it!" Aeri cut off her father and sat up from the bed turning to face her father. "I will do what I want to do this time. I already told..." She stopped as soon as she saw her father...with Zico. She widened her eyes as she realized that Zico is with them all this time.

"Have some respect to me, Aeri." Mr. Kim said, his anger is now showing in his eyes and his tone of voice. Zico cringe at how Mr. Kim changed from the caring father to a devil boss. "I am still your father."

Aeri lowered her head.

"Now, I want you two to talk with each other." Mr. Kim looked at her daughter. "Aeri. Please." He turned to Zico and nodded at him before leaving the two in the room.

Silence filled the room after Aeri's father closed the door, leaving them all by themselves. Aeri went back to her previous position, laying down on the bed back-facing him with the blanket all over her.

"Go out." She told Zico.

He let out a sigh and put his hands in his jeans' pockets. "What is it that you need to tell me?"

"Nothing." Aeri replied as she closed her eyes. She heard another sigh coming from Zico and she felt him sitting on the other side of her bed. Her heart started beating faster knowing that Zico came nearer.

"Aeri-yah." Zico missed saying her name like that. Aeri, too, missed hearing him call her name. "Please, tell me. At the sound of it, I'm involved in this matter. So please, Aeri, tell me." He told her with a tone that made Aeri go back to the days that there is still no awkwardness between them.

"I know you wouldn't want what you will hear from me so just leave. It will be easier for the both of us."

Zico pursed his lips. Aeri, you are as stubborn as me.

"Why are you not still leaving?" Aeri is trying her best to act normal with Zico.

"I won't go until you tell me." Zico insisted.

Aeri contemplated at first but finally gave in. "I-I'm...I'm pregnant...with your baby."

Zico was shocked at what Aeri had just told him. Did I hear it right? Is it true? He was silent for a while before blurting out something. "Is it really mine?" It is not the best question to ask and he mentally hit himself for asking such.

Aeri sarcastically chuckled. "What do you think of me, Zico? A who sleeps with any guy she wants?"

"No. It's just that..." Ah, Woo Jiho! You are really stupid! He mentally slapped himself again.

"If you don't believe so, just leave and act like I didn't tell you anything. That's easy." I already see this coming. 

"It's just that...I didn't expect this." Zico said.

Aeri's tears are starting to form in her eyes. "Yeah, you didn't. You still have a lot of dreams to achieve. You have Block B on your shoulders. Don't worry, I can raise the baby all by myself. You don't have to take responsibility."

Zico let out a sigh. She's right. I'm still young. I still have a lot of dreams. What will the fans think of me if they will learn about this? I have pride in Block B, but they will be involved in this once the news came out. He ruffled his hair in frustration. But Aeri is part of my dreams. A big part. I wouldn't let her go now. She is the one that I love, and I should accept the baby. Our baby.

"Please leave now, Jiho. You are just making it harder for me." She heard another sigh coming from Zico and felt shuffling on the side of the bed where he is sitting. As the tears started to roll on her cheeks, she froze.

Zico lay down beside her wrapping his arms around her waist. He moved closer to her making his chest and her back touch. He missed this feeling. He missed the warmth Aeri is giving him. As soon as he hugged her, he knew how he will face this matter. He kissed her shoulder and smiled. "Let's be a happy family, Aeri-yah~"

Aeri thought for a while before turning around to face Zico. She looked at him straight in the eyes.

Zico gave her a sweet smile while wiping her tears away. "I want a baby boy. I want a little Zico." He said before giving her a short kiss. "But a little princess will still do. Let's just make another little Zico." He softly chuckled as he admired Aeri's face closely.

Aeri punched his chest lightly. "Stupid." She finally smiled before burying her face in his chest, smelling her favorite scent of his.

Zico tightened his embrace and closed his eyes, enjoying the feeling being with Aeri again after a long time.