More Time With Jiho

Don't Forget About Me
"Are we late?" Zico said as he opened the door to the conference room. Everyone was actually waiting for him.
 
"Oh, so there he is!" Kyung rolled his eyes. "What took you so long to be late for this urgent meeting?!"
 
"So if Jiho is already here, can we start the meeting now, Matt?" B-bomb asked, also getting annoyed at the time wasted.
 
"Actually, it's not really Jiho who we're waiting." Matt crossed his arms and looked at the door where Jiho entered. He was followed by Aeri. Everyone dropped their jaws and stared at Aeri when she entered the conference hall. Some of them shifted their gaze towards Aeran who is sitting near Matt.
 
"Y-You already found...Aeri!!!" U-Kwon exclaimed.
 
"And that's what I'm going to say." Matt said. "I called for this meeting to tell you that she is back and will be handling again her previous position as a CEO. But..."
 
"She lost her memories, so she still needs some guidance and understanding as well as assistance for her to remember what she has lost." Aeran continued explaining.
 
Aeri smiled at everyone.
 
"But why were you with Jiho?" Jaehyo asked.
 
"We just met earlier, hyung! And I just forced her to go with me...to try to help her remember things." Zico scratched the back of his neck.
 
"If that's the case, that means I still have a chance with her?" B-bomb asked before giving Aeri a wink.
 
Zico widened his eyes with what B-bomb said and placed his arm around Aeri's waist pulling her closer to him. "Hyung!!! Don't joke like that!"
 
"I'm not joking." B-bomb told him seriously, and touched his lower lip with his thumb---a gesture that makes a lot of fangirls drool over him.
 
Seeing this, Zico locked Aeri into his arms and made sure to cover her from B-bomb, making her face meet his chest. He tightened the hug and Aeri can smell again the very familiar scent from Zico. The hug didn't make her feel awkward, but it seems like she really belonged in his arms.
 
"She's mine, hyung!!!" Zico shouted as he pulled Aeri outside the hall.
 
They can hear laughter inside as Zico became overprotective of Aeri. 
 
Matt followed them outside with a smirk on his face. "It's like you are quickly becoming too close to each other."
 
"Why not?" Zico raised an eyebrow as he still held Aeri in his arms.
 
"That's actually great because starting today, Aeri will now live in your apartment." Matt told them. "It will help you, Aeri, have more time with Jiho."
 
"W-WHAT?" Aeri widened his eyes and pushed Zico away to escape his embrace. "You're kidding, right?"
 
"Am not." Matt smiled as he started to walk away. "I already sent all your things to your apartment so no need to worry about moving some stuff, Jiho. Just take care of your wife." Then, he left a grinning Zico and a shocked Aeri.
 
"B-But..." Aeri tried to follow Matt but Zico stopped her.
 
"You heard what he said, right jagiya?"
 
 
 
"I'm not gonna sleep on the same bed with you!" Aeri said as she crossed her arms and glared at the guy smiling widely on the bed in front of her.
 
"But it's actually the same bed we slept on three years ago." Zico pouted. "Come here." He patted the space next to him.
 
"No!" She stomped her feet and stormed outside the room. "I'll just sleep on the couch!" She shouted to Zico.
 
"Yah!" Zico followed her and grabbed her wrist. "Okay. Just sleep on the bed and I'll have the couch." He walked towards the couch in the living room and lay down there. "Good night!"
 
Aeri eyed him and when she saw Zico starting to make himself comfortable on the couch, she smiled. "Thank you!" Then, she happily went to bed. However, even if the bed is so comfortable and the room is now really dark, she couldn't sleep. She stood up to turn the lights on, and went outside the room to check on Zico. She saw him already sleeping soundly on the couch. She bit her lower lip as she stared at his peaceful face. She unconsciously kneeled down in front of the couch to get a closer look at him. Her fingers traced his eyes and nose. When she went to his lips, Zico suddenly opened his eyes and smiled at her making Aeri embarrassed. She blushed and turned around to hide her face from Zico.
 
"Can't sleep?" Zico asked.
 
Aeri faced him again and nodded.
 
He stood up and suddenly carried her to the room. He placed her on the bed and before she can stand up, he hovered over her and locked her wrists with his hands. They just stared at each other for a while before Zico looked away and rolled to the side.
 
Aeri's face flushed as she realized how close Zico was and tried to hide her face with her hands. Then, she felt a pair of arms wrapping around her waist.
 
"H-Hey... W-What are y-you doing?" She stuttered as she was pulled closer to Zico. But he did not answer. Instead, he made himself so comfortable embracing Aeri and faked a snoring sound. "Yah! Woo Jiho!" She struggled but Zico just held her tighter. Giving up, she let out a sigh and closed her eyes trying to sleep. She smelled his scent again and unconsciously went closer to him as she finally dozed off.
 
Zico opened his eyes and watched Aeri as she sleeps. Still the same Aeri. He smiled to himself. I missed this. He kissed her forehead as he hugged her tighter, if that can even be possible. "Good night, my love."
 
 
 
The sun peeked through the window and Aeri stirred in her sleep. A few minutes later, she finally opened her eyes and was met by Zico's sleeping face.
 
"Uhm..." She felt Zico's arms around her and she couldn't move around. She tried to lift his arms but failed, ended up staring at him until he wakes up. She looked at his face and her eyes moved to his slightly parted lips. 
 
"Do you want to kiss me?" Zico said as he noticed Aeri staring at his lips when he opened his eyes.
 
With this, Aeri looked away and turned red. "N-No! Of course not!!!"
 
Zico chuckled as he kissed her cheek. "Aww... so cute~"
 
Aeri felt her heart skipped a beat when Zico kissed her. She stared at his face before pushing him. "Y-Yah!!! W-Why did you d-do that?!" 
 
"What?" Zico blinked innocently.
 
"Y-You..."
 
He did not let Aeri finish what she was about to say and kissed her again on the other cheek. He quickly stood up and smiled at her. "Take a shower first while I prepare breakfast." He winked before leaving her.
 
Aeri held her hand to her chest and felt her heart beating so fast. What is he doing to me?!