Three Months

Don't Forget About Me

bold letters = English


Three months had passed but Aeri and Zico are still avoiding each other. Every time that they are in the same room, awkwardness would fill the air. Regarding the issue, there were mixed reactions. Some fans became happy because Zico is single again. The others seemed to like Aeri with Zico and still ships the two, believing that the break-up was just a cover to the public. Even though it shook Block B's career for a while, their follow-up song succeeded again in charts increasing Block B's popularity more. They became busier and busier as guestings, photoshoots, reality shows and concerts are all over their schedule.

Block B is in Malaysia for their concert with two of their managers, but Aeri chose to just stay in Korea while the group performs for their fans.

"Aeri..." Matt whispered as she rubbed Aeri's back trying to comfort her for throwing up. "Why don't you tell him?"

Aeri supported herself on the sink while she continued throwing up. She closed her eyes while tears roll down her pale cheeks.

"You should tell him about this." Matt fixed Aeri's hair into a ponytail so her hair would block her face.

She just shook her head before turning on the faucet to wash all the mess away. Then, she turned around to face Matt. "It's of no use. He doesn't want me anymore. How come he will accept the baby?"

Matt patted her head. "Do you believe that he really doesn't want you back?"

Aeri nodded. "Everything is over between us. I don't want to hope for something that will never happen."

"But who will raise the kid?" Matt asked.

"Of course, me."

"But the baby needs a father." Matt told her.

Aeri put her hand on her stomach and patted it gently. "I know."

"So what are you going to do now?"

She looked at him. "Marry me, Matt."

Matt widened his eyes in shock. "W-Why m-me?" He stuttered.

"You're the only one I trust right now. You are the only one who knows that I'm pregnant. Besides, you promised to marry me."

"But I said that with a condition."

"I'm single. You are, as well. We are just doing it earlier than what we had agreed to."

"No." Matt firmly said. "I still believe that the baby's real father has more right than me. You should tell Jiho when they come back here after their concert in Malaysia and Singapore."

Aeri held onto Matt's shirt and looked at him with begging eyes. "Please, Matt. What if he doesn't accept it? The baby is just a hindrance to his career. I know I'm being selfish here but I'm already three months pregnant. My tummy will grow bigger soon. Everyone will notice it and I don't want my parents looking down at me while I raise a child without a father." Tears were already forming in her eyes.

Matt hugged her and patted her back. "Sshh... I believe that Jiho will accept the baby. Trust me. Please tell him about this, Ri. If he doesn't want it, it's just the time that I will take responsibility. But please tell him first."

Aeri sighed. "I can't promise that I will tell him. I'm afraid of the consequences."

Matt broke the hug and cupped her face. "If you will not, I will be the one who will tell Jiho about his child."

"What does that mean?"

Both of them looked at the direction of the voice. They saw that they had left the bathroom door open and Aeran was able to hear them. She was with Taehyun, stading just outside the bathroom.

"I-I..." Aeri couldn't answer her sister and bit her lip.

"Are you...pregnant?" Aeran asked her sister, but only silence filled the air. "Answer me, Aeri."

The younger nodded her head shyly.

"And Jiho is the father?" Aeran asked.

"Y-Yeah." Aeri answered.

The elder sister walked closer to her and hugged her. "But you are not together anymore, right? How come...?"

"We did it before he broke up with me. I didn't know that it will result to this." Aeri cried on her sister's shoulder.

Aeran patted Aeri's back to calm her down. "Three months?"

"Yeah. Please, don't tell it yet to mom and dad."

"They will know, anyway." Aeran said.

"But not now."

Aeran bit her lip before continuing. "I can't promise that." She broke the hug and looked back at Taehyun, mouthing "What are we going to do?"

Taehyun shook his head as he looked at Aeri with concern.

Aeran wiped Aeri's tears before talking to her again. "Don't cry, Ri. You need to smile for your baby, okay?"

The younger nodded her head as Aeran joined her going to her room. The two guys waited for Aeran in the living room. When she came back, she sat beside Taehyun and faced Matt.

"She's suffering so much from the break-up and the baby." She started. "I think she even forgot about her birthday tomorrow."

"What should we do? Your parents are coming here for our planned celebration tomorrow. They might know about Aeri's pregnancy." Taehyun said as he wrapped his arm around Aeran's shoulders.

"I know. But we should continue what we had planned. It can be a way for her to have fun on her special day."

"Block B will be in Singapore tomorrow. Do you think it's better that they are not here on her birthday?" Matt asked.

Aeran nodded. "It will be better if she will not see Zico tomorrow. It will just remind her of the break-up."

"But he still needs to know about their baby." Matt added.

"Let's give her some time first to have some courage to say it to him." Aeran said.

"She doesn't want him to know. Aeri is not planning to tell Jiho that he is the father." Matt lowered his head.

"It's your duty, Matt. Please convince her to talk to Zico." Taehyun said.

"I'll do my best." Matt nodded and smiled.

 

"Jiho-yah~ What are you thinking?" Kyung nudged Zico who is blankly staring at the crowd of fans in front of them. They are currently in their fansigning event in Malaysia right after their concert performances.

"It's Aeri's birthday tomorrow."

"Oh." Kyung said before smiling to the fans calling him.

"I want to give her something special but who am I to do that? I'm just his useless ex-boyfriend." Zico sighed before waving to their fans.

"Just say that it's from the whole Block B." Jaehyo, who is on Zico's left side, said and grinned at the two. He was eavesdropping in their conversation.

Zico rolled his eyes at Jaehyo. "Whatever."

"The fansign will start now. Keep quiet. The fans might hear you talking about Aeri." B-bomb, who is beside Kyung, warned, making Zico and Kyung realized that even B-bomb heard their conversation.

Zico fixed his shirt and smiled as the fans started lining up for their autographs. He gave everyone his sweet smile, but deep in his thoughts, he is still thinking about the BBC he love the most, Aeri.

He was busy signing the albums given to him by the fans when someone grabbed his hand and placed something in it. He looked up and saw a fan smiling to him.

"What's this?" He looked at the soft thing in his hand and saw a pair of blue baby socks. He scrunched his eyebrows. "Why are you giving this to me?" He was about to give it back to the fan when she stopped him.

"No. Please give it to Aeri unnie." The fan said.

Zico just stared at her.

"I really like Aeri unnie as Zico oppa's wife. I hope that your future baby will use it." She smiled brightly at Zico.

"What's your name?"

"Lyn."

He ruffled her hair. "Okay, Lyn. I will try to give it to her but I'm doubting that someone will ever use this. You know that we already broke up, right?"

She just smiled.

Zico signed her album copy and passed it to Kyung for him to sign it as well. He stared at the baby socks that the fan gave him before giving it to the staff collecting all their fans' gifts.

"It's a sign, Jiho." He heard Jaehyo whispering to him.

He looked at the older guy beside him. "What?"

"You should get back with Aeri. Even the fans are shipping the two of you." Jaehyo chuckled and went back to signing the albums.

Zico just rolled his eyes at Jaehyo and continued giving his smiles to the fans calling him.