Coming Back

Don't Forget About Me

bold letters = English


"AERI! WAKE UP!"

Aeri groaned and buried her face in the pile of pillows on her bed.

"AERI!!! You need to wake up now! We will be late for the press con!" Matt yelled at her.

She did not move at all. Matt pulled her arm but felt that Aeri is unusually warm. He quickly removed all the pillows covering her face and touched her forehead.

"Aeri!" Matt panicked and searched for his phone to call Aeran. "Hello? Ran noona!!!" He said as soon as Aeran answered the phone.

"What's up, Matt? Is my sister awake already? Block B is now having their make-up. I can't wait to see them on stage with the outfits I styled for them!" Aeran beamed.

"Ran noona!!! Aeri is sick. She's burning up from fever."

"Huh? What should we do now? The press conference with the media will be in an hour." Aeran panicked as well. "They are expecting the CEO to be here with the artists."

"I'm not letting Aeri go." Matt told her.

"Of course, I will not let my sister go here in that condition.

"Where's Taehyun?" Matt asked Aeran.

"He's here. He is covering for CeCi."

"Can he substitute for Aeri? The four of us basically planned for the establishment of KCS Entertainment. He knows what to say to everyone AND he can speak Korean fluently. Both of us are just starting to learn Korean and I am not going to leave Aeri here." Matt explained.

Aeran thought for a while. "But, how about his photography assignment in CeCi?"

"Can you take his place? You were Aeri's mentor in photography, anyway. Or maybe, just offer CeCi an exclusive interview with Block B to make up for it."

"Okay. I'll ask Taehyun. Please take care of my sister." Aeran said.

"Don't worry." Matt assured her.

"Thank you." And the call ended. Matt carefully tucked Aeri on her bed and went to the kitchen to prepare some hot compress, soup and medicine for her.

 

"Taehyun!" Aeran called Taehyun from the media portion of the audience.

"Babe. Why?"

"Can you substitute for Aeri?"

Taehyun was surprised. "Huh? Me? Why?!"

"Aeri has fever. She can't go today. You're the only one who can substitute. I'm just starting to learn Korean and I only know the basics. Matt can't leave Aeri in the apartment. You're the one left." Aeran told him.

"But I need to take photos for CeCi."

"Just give me your camera. I'll handle that." Aeran smiled.

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah. So now, get ready and go to the backstage so you can have your make-up."

"I don't need make-up." Taehyun protested. "I'm too handsome already to even need those things." He said proudly.

Aeran rolled her eyes. "Too confident, huh?"

"Of course. You can't deny that I'm handsome."

"Whatever, Taehyun-ah!" She pushed him to the backstage where the Block B members are preparing for the press conference.

"Ran noona! Where is my Aeri?" Zico asked as she saw Aeran with Taehyun. "Ah~ I can't wait to see my CEO!"

"It's just three days since you did not see each other." Aeran said.

"That's it! 'Three days' is so long!!!" Zico pouted. "I miss her already."

"She will not go today." Taehyun smirked at Zico.

"WHAT?!" Zico exclaimed. "Why? How? Isn't she supposed to go here? The media will be looking for the pretty CEO of the newly-established KCS Entertainment. She must go here!"

"I'm here to substitute for her." Taehyun informed him.

"Why?" Zico frowned. "You're kidding me, right?"

"No." Taehyun said. "She is sick."

"Huh?! Where is she right now?" Zico asked.

"In their apartment. With Matthew." Taehyun emphasized his last words to tease Zico and make him jealous. He can feel that even though Zico knows that Aeri sees Matt only as her friend, Zico still gets jealous about the two's closeness and the fact that Matt is living under the same roof as Aeri. 

Hearing this, Zico was about to go out but Taehyun stopped him.

"You are not leaving, are you?" Taehyun raised an eyebrow.

"I need to see Aeri."

"You have a press conference in 15 minutes and a showcase after. Aeri will be fine." Taehyun noted.

Zico let out a sigh. "Can I go after the showcase?"

"Only after the fansign at the end of the showcase event. You need to be here for the whole event. It's Block B's comeback!!!" Taehyun told Zico.

"But Aeri is sick." Zico mumbled.

"She would be disappointed in you if you leave now just to see her. You will be wasting her own efforts for this comeback if you just leave like that. You don't want that to happen, Zico." 

"Fine."

 

The press conference went well, though Zico is a bit down thinking about Aeri. During the showcase, he also made some mistakes in his parts because his mind is on her, but fortunately, those were unnoticeable. 

After their last performance, Zico quickly went to the backstage and changed his outfit to a simple shirt and jeans.

"Zico, what are you wearing?" One of the stylists asked and frowned at him. "You still have a fansign!"

"Sorry, noona. I need to go. Please tell them that there is an emergency that I need to go to." He smiled at her. "Bye, noona!" He put on a cap to cover his face and exited through the back door.

"Zico!!! Come back here!" The stylist yelled but Zico ran quickly.


Block B is baaaaack! (just in this story T.T)
But, there is a good news to be revealed next week! (in real life)
Also, U-kwon is back on Twitter!
And... I'm back writing here on AFF! :D

A lot of comebacks, huh? ㅋㅋㅋ