Marry Me

Don't Forget About Me

"I have a surprise for you, jagiya~" Zico smiled brightly at Aeri. He brought up a folder in front of her and opened it for her to see what's inside.

She raised an eyebrow. "What is that?" She took a peak and tried to read what is written. What she saw made her widen her eyes. "Marriage contract?!"

Zico nodded happily. "I guess we should get married as soon as possible. But..." He scratched his head. "I'm sorry if I can't give you a dream wedding right now. It's the only thing I can do without the fans knowing." He lowered his head.

"You don't have to do this, Zico. I'm completely fine just having you beside me and our baby." Aeri shoved the contract away.

However, Zico held it firmly. "Just sign this, Aeri. I don't want anyone to take you away from me. Ever." He shyly smiled. "At least if we get married now, you will stay with me. You will be mine. Completely. And...legally."

Aeri just chuckled. "Are you sure about this? If I sign this, there will be no turning back." She took the marriage contract from Zico and looked at him in the eyes.

"My pleasure. Besides, it's actually the right thing to do." He then sang to the tune of the Barney song. "I love you, you love me, let's get married soon for our baby..." Zico smiled and gave her a pen. "Here."

Aeri laughed. "Wow! You are so ready, aren't you?"

Zico just chuckled and grinned as he watch Aeri sign the contract. He already signed it earlier and even got Kyung, Aeran, Matthew and Taehyun sign as their witnesses. He took out a small velvet box in his pocket and opened it to show Aeri what's inside.

"Ri..."

Aeri looked at him after signing the contract and was surprised at what Zico is holding.

"This is not as romantic as the movies but I guess a married couple needs wedding rings." He took Aeri's hand and slipped the ring on her finger. After that, he gave the box to Aeri. "It's your turn. Put my ring!" He smiled widely as he waved his hand in front of her.

Aeri smirked. "I won't."

"W-What?!" Zico exclaimed.

Aeri ran away from Zico.

"Come back here. I'll catch you, baby~~" He chased Aeri inside the apartment. "Don't run fast. It's not good for you and for little Jiho!" After circling around the dining table, Zico grabbed Aeri's wrist and back-hugged her. "Caught you!" He chuckled and gave her a kiss on the cheek. "Now, put my ring." He playfully ordered her.

Aeri took his hand and played with it before slipping the ring on his finger. Zico smiled at this and turned her around.

"You're officially mine now, Kim Aeri." Zico leaned in closer to kiss her but Aeri let out a groan. "W-Why?" He examined her face. "What's wrong?"

"Marrying in Korea is no fun. Women don't change surnames." She pouted.

Zico laughed at her cute reaction. "You want to be a Woo?"

She nodded.

He poked her nose. "You can always apply for a change in surname, though I don't think it's necessary. You would seem to be a relative of mine and I don't want that." He then closed the gap between them. He broke the kiss after a while to breathe some air. He smiled at Aeri as she opened her eyes. "There's another thing I want you to do."

"What is it?"

"Move in with me."

"W-What? But I'm fine living here." Aeri insisted.

"We're already married. We need our own house to live in. I don't want my wife living under the same roof with another man." He was pertaining to Matt.

"But I still have Ran unnie with me."

He smiled. "Ran noona is moving with Taehyun hyung as well."

"W-What?!"

"They are also planning to get married this year or early next year. And that will leave you with Matt alone. So, move in with me. I already talked to a real estate broker and there is this apartment unit just near the KCS building that I will buy for us. It has three bedrooms, and will be perfect for us and our next babies." Zico winked at her.

"Hmm... I'll think about it." She hugged Zico tightly as she imagined life with Zico as her husband, forming a smile on her face.

"Argh! I want some fishcakes!" Aeri exclaimed after she remembered how everything went after the revelation about her pregnancy. She is all alone in the new apartment she is sharing with her husband Zico, who is currently in a photoshoot for their next album release. Both of them agreed to sign a secret marriage contract after Zico found out that they are having a baby soon.

She touched her six-month big tummy and frowned. "Why are you always hungry?" She looked around and grabbed her phone on the table. Should I call Jiho? But he's probably busy right now.

She let out a sigh and sat on a chair. "But I really want some fishcakes!!!" She thought for a while and grinned. "There's a fishcake stall near here. It won't harm me to go outside, right?" She told herself before going out of the apartment unit.

When she reached the elevator, she groaned as she saw that the two elevators are not working. "Argh! Why now?!" She turned around and saw the stairs. I'm just on the third floor. I can use the stairs! She smiled as she went towards the stairs. Fishcakes, here I come~

However, when she reached the set of stairs in the second floor going down to the first, she didn't notice a pool of water and slipped. She lost her balance and was not able to hold onto the railings making her roll down to the ground. She hit her head and became unconscious as she tumbled down the stairs.

A maintenance staff saw her and rushed towards her. "Ma'am! Ma'am! Oh sh*t! She's bleeding!!!"


Your comments are motivating me ㅋㅋㅋ keep on commenting <3 thank you! <333