What Are You Doing, Jiho?

Don't Forget About Me

bold letters = English


Zico knocked on the door as soon as he reached the apartment unit where Aeri lives. He couldn't wait to check on her if she is doing fine. After a few knocks, the door opened.

"Zico?" Matt scrunched his eyebrows. "Why are you here?"

"Where is Aeri?" Zico asked.

Before Matt can answer, they heard Aeri's coughs from her room. Both of them rushed to where she is to see if she is okay.

"Aeri!" Zico called as Matt opened her room's door.

They saw Aeri sitting on her bed with her head lowered. She is continuously coughing. Zico rushed to her side and rubbed her back gently.

"Aeri..."

She looked up at Zico, and turned to look at the clock on the bedside table.

"Aren't you supposed to be in the showcase?" Aeri glared at him.

"It's done. I rushed here after the last performance." He explained.

"The last performance?" Aeri coughed again and Zico rubbed her back. "You still have a fansign, Woo Jiho!!!" Aeri yelled at him making her sore throat worse.

"Don't stress yourself, CEO Kim." Zico said calmly.

"You are the one who is stressing me out! Go back to the fansign, or I'll cut you off from the member line-up."

"Yah! You can't do that. I'm the leader!" Zico hugged Aeri.

"I can make Kyunggie the leader."

"No. Block B will not be Block B if you'll do that."

"Then, change the name and make it a six-member group."

"No. The fans will get mad at you for cutting me off." He placed his forehead on Aeri's forehead.

"They won't. It's just Zico, anyway."

"Yah! What do you mean by that?! I'm the life in Block B!" Zico protested and pinned Aeri down on the bed. "I'm the best at everything. Even on bed." He smirked and winked at Aeri.

She was struggling under Zico while calling Matt. "Matt~ Matt! Please help me here!!!"

Zico looked back at the door where Matt was standing earlier and found that he left them there inside the room. He smiled and turned to look at Aeri again.

"I think he purposely left us here." Zico told her while smiling like an idiot. "No need to worry, Matt! We are doing great here!" He shouted so Matt can hear it.

"Yah! I'm sick. Don't do anything stupid!" Aeri tried to push him. "Get off my bed!!!"

"I will never do anything stupid. I will just make you feel better." Zico smirked.

"W-what do you...mean?" Aeri stuttered as Zico looked straight in her eyes.

"Ssshhh." He put a finger on her lips telling her to stop talking. Then, he leaned his head closer to her face.

"J-Jiho..." Aeri closed her eyes as Zico went closer. He was about to kiss her when someone barged into the room.

Both of them both looked at the person who went in.

"Yah! Zico!!!" Taehyun pulled Zico away from Aeri. "What do you think you are doing?!"

"I... errr...aish! Nothing!" Zico tried to defend himself.

Taehyun crossed her arms. "The fans were looking for you! We don't know what to say to them when they asked us about you."

"I'm sorry."

"We just told them that you are sick right now and not feeling well." Taehyun explained.

"Thanks, Taehyun hyung!" Zico smiled.

"But because of that, you are grounded. You are not allowed to go out of the dorm for a month, except for studio performances, guestings, practices, and recordings."

"Fine."

"In addition to that, you are not allowed to see Aeri for a month as well." Taehyun smirked.

"But... Nooooooo! Please, not that one!!! She's my CEO!" Zico begged Taehyun, then turned to Aeri. "CEO Kim!!! It's not happening, right?"

Aeri chuckled. "That's actually great! No Zico for a month? Wow! I'll take that. Make it two months or more."

"Yah!!!" Zico protested. 

Taehyun grabbed Zico's shoulder and pulled him outside Aeri's room. "CEO Kim, please rest and get well soon."

"Thanks, Taehyun oppa!" Aeri waved at him.

"Aeri!!!" Zico shouted.

"Bye, Zico! See you in a month!" She laughed, then Matt, who witnessed everything, closed the door while laughing as well.

Aeri lay down on her bed again and closed her eyes to sleep while thinking about Zico. I hope you will learn your lesson. Don't be too selfish and aggressive, Woo Jiho.


I made a mistake in the first chapter. :( I'm so sorry. I put 'Ran unnie' when Matt and Zico called Aeran instead of 'Ran noona' >.< I just realized that it should be noona when I read it again. But it's edited already! :D
So you see, it's not 'Ate Ran' anymore and Matt and Aeran are starting to speak in Korean! Yayyy! That's also the reason why I decided to make the English words in bold letters. It will be easier that way because everything might be in Korean already when the story progresses. ;)