Chapter Eight

In too deep

Sungmin hugged Hae tight. 'And how was the wedding ni...ouch, what the hell!'

'Please no touching.' Kangin declared.

'Kangin, this is Sungmin, a very good friend.' Hae explained. 'He can touch me.'

Kibum lifted an eyebrow in amusement. 'I don't think our lord would appreciate that.'

Hae smiled. 'A hug is harmless.' He wrapped his arm around Min's shoulder and walked with him to the nurse station.

'That boy is too innocent.' Kangin mumbled.

'I sense we will be caught in a storm.' Kibum agreed, quickly noting something down.

'We better get close to that guy, so we can find out more about Donghae.' Kangin said.

 

'On a second view, you two aren't so bad!' Sungmin smiled as he took another sip of his cocktail. His shift had ended already and they were waiting for Hae to come down. Heechul was guarding him.

'I'm sorry about earlier.' Kangin said again.

'That's awwwwlight!' Min giggled. Then he became serious again. 'So what's your boss like?'

'His lordship? He's a very good businessman.' Kibum declared.

'Hmmmm I wonder how he is in the sack.' Min stated making Kangin cough up half of the beer he had been drinking. 'You see, my baby Hae was still a , he never even kissed someone. So this Lee Hyukjae must be something to sweep him off his feet like that. But Hae doesn't want to tell me anything about their wedding night.' Min pouted. 'He just blushes and looks at the ground.'

 

Kibum was rambling off his report event by event. Hyuk was listening intently. Seems his husband was a good nurse, patient, attentive, quick on his feet. Most doctors loved him except for a certain Dr. Jung.

'Please investigate that doctor.' Hyuk interrupted.

'Yes, my lord.' Kibum answered.

'Continue.'

'That is about it. Oh yeah, we talked to his friend, Lee Sungmin, a fellow nurse. But he only could talk about .' Kangin sighed.

'?' Hyuk lifted an eyebrow.

'About Donghae's life. Or lack of it.'

Hyuk stared at them confused.

'You did know he was a before you married him, right?' Kangin asked. 'You were his first kiss as well.'

Kyu looked at his dumbfounded friend, thanked the two bodyguards for their hard work and led them out of the room.

'Hyuk?'

'Hmmm.'

'You ok?'

'Yeah.'

Kyu watched his friend closely. 'The part threw me off.' He tried.

'He's 22. It happens.' Hyuk shrugged, his mind was somewhere else.

 

Hyuk came home quite late and was surprised some of the lights were still on in the kitchen. He found a sleeping Hae sitting at the table, his head resting on his arms. The table was set for two. Hyuk put his briefcase down and seated himself next to him. He got startled by a voice.

'He didn't want to eat without you.' Heechul said, appearing from a dark corner.

'I ordered the staff to feed him properly, he's too skinny.' Hyuk growled.

'He's stubborn.' Heechul said with affection.

'You care for him.'

Heechul looked up and just smiled. 'I'll be taking my leave. Good night.'

Hyuk stared at the sleeping boy. 'A huh.'

A fly landed on Hae's nose, making it wiggle. Hyuk quickly swatted it away, hitting Hae on the forehead by accident. Hae's eyes fluttered open. Hyuk quickly scooted a bit away.

Hae rubbed his eyes and smiled. 'You are home! Let's eat!'

'Already ate.'

Hae pouted.

'That won't work on me.' Hyuk huffed. 'Eat something and go to bed.'

'What will you do?' Hae asked.

'I have a girl coming over.' Hyuk said bluntly.

Hae's eyes widened. 'Again?'

'Normal men have needs.' Hyuk snarled.

Hae looked worried. 'Maybe it's an addiction?'

Hyuk stared at him in disbelief. 'What?'

'Maybe you are addicted to ? I know someone who could help you with that.'

'I'm so not having this conversation with you.' Hyuk said coldly.

Hae was shifting on his seat.

'What now?' Hyuk barked.

'Well earlier I was feeling lonely and I started up your computer cause I broke my laptop.'

'So?'

'I found your collection.' Hae whispered.

'Why are you whispering?'

Hae blushed.

A smirk appeared on Hyuk's face. 'Did you like it? Had fun?'

Hae was searching for words.

Hyuk narrowed his eyes and then suddenly relaxed. 'You know, it's alright to . I'm not a total jack . You can't sleep around but you are allowed to e.'

Hae stared, completely confused, at his husband.

Hyuk blinked. 'No way.' He whispered.

'What?'

'You never even ed?'

Hae just stared at him.

'You know, when you get a hard on, you slap your hand around it and move it up and down until you come?' Hyuk mocked.

'I just take a cold shower.' Hae shrugged and stood up.

Hyuk's jaw dropped.

'Anyway, I just wanted to say that judging by the amount of you have and the current frequency of your dates, you might have an addiction.' Hae continued. 'I'll give you the name of that therapist tomorrow, I'm off to bed. Enjoy the girl!'