Chapter Sixty One

In too deep

Hyukjae slowly did his breathing exercises. He knew Hae had went to the pharmacy to get some more pain killers. He smiled as he remembered how offended the boy had been at his playful behaviour yesterday in the tub. But it was hard being next to him and not being allowed to touch him. Hyuk sighed. He knew Hae was right but he was going insane. He had decided to make another move today.

A knock was heard on the door and Leeteuk entered. 'Sir, you have a visitor. She says she knows you' Leeteuk said with a straight face.

'Let her in.' Hyuk frowned.

Leeteuk stepped aside and one of his many previous lovers appeared.

'It's alright, Leeteuk, you can leave.'

The bodyguard obeyed.

'What is it?' Hyuk said as he sat himself down on the bed.

'I heard you got hurt and was worried.' She said.

'I'm fine. I told you I didn't want you near me again.' Hyuk said coldly.

'But we had so much fun!' She approached him, dropping her coat and revealing a short skirt and a low cut shirt.

'Yeah, I'm with someone now, so I'm not interested.' Hyuk said while turning away. 'You can leave.' He closed his eyes, feeling a headache coming up.

It happened so fast. One second he was on his side and then suddenly he was on his back, his hands cuffed to the bed.

'What the hell do you think you are doing?' He snarled.

She quickly gagged him with a silk scarf, careful not to alarm the bodyguard.

Hyuk's face turned murderous. He expressed his disgust quite clearly.

'I don't like to be shoved aside, you see.' The girl said. An evil smirk appeared on her face. 'Isn't your husband due home any minute?'

Hyuk's eyes widened as she ripped open his shirt.

'Do you think he still will be this open to you having with another?' She continued as she crawled upon his lap.

Hyuk started to wrestle, panicking at the thought of Hae getting hurt.

'Hyukkie, I'm home!' A voice sounded from downstairs.

Hyuk fought even harder, the cuffs cutting into his wrists.

The girl laughed and hovered over him, kissing his face and neck, making sure her lipstick was left behind.

The door was opened and a bag was dropped.

'Oops.' The girl said fake innocently as her nails dragged down the bare chest underneath her.

Hae was staring at the scene.

Hyuk felt like time had frozen. His heart ached and pounded like crazy as he saw devastation all over Hae's face.

'W-what's going on here?' Hae said softly.

'Your husband really needed some relief, I hope you don't mind.' The girl said.

'I see.' Hae mumbled.

Hyuk closed his eyes as he saw the first tear falling from the younger's face. No Hae! Don't misunderstand...

Hae wiped it away. His hand was terribly shaking. He picked up the bag again and placed it on the night stand. 'Don't forget to take one, Hyukkie.' Hae said with a strained voice and left.

'Wow.' The girl outed. 'He just let us be? What kind of wimp is he?' She laughed.

Hyuk started crying now too and tried to get her off him.

 

Hae quickly ran over to Leeteuk.

'Sir, what's wrong?' the bodyguard asked worriedly.

'I think Hyuk is in danger.'

'What?'

'He's being forced by that woman, he looked in pain, please help him but be careful, I don't trust her, she might have a knife! I'll call the doctor.' Hae said hurriedly as he ran to the office as Leeteuk marched upstairs.

The bodyguard slammed the now locked door open and quickly overpowered the girl. He immobilised her and cuffed her. Hyuk kept trashing on the bed. Leeteuk quickly freed him. Hyuk tried to get up but got so dizzy he had to sit down again. 'Hae?' He choked out.

'Is calling the doctor.'

Hyuk looked surprised.

'He knew you weren't cheating and was afraid she was carrying a knife.'

Hyuk looked down on the girl, feeling like kicking that smirk off her face.

'You'll lose it all, Hyukjae. Your wealth, your life and your love.' She said. Her face contorted and her body fell limp on the floor.

'What the hell!' Leeteuk said.

'Cyanide.' Hyuk concluded. ', Hae!'

They heard sounds of struggle downstairs. Both of them hurried their way down but only found a messed up study and no Hae. The phone was beeping off the hook. Kibum was lying on the ground, bleeding heavily.

Hyuk fell to his knees, grabbing his painful chest. He could barely breathe. 'Call Changmin.' He croaked out as he fought off fainting.

You'll lose it all. Wealth, life, love.