Chapter Thirty Eight

In too deep

Hae hugged his parents tight and gave them a bright smile.

'Where is Hyuk?' His mum asked immediately.

'He's getting dressed.' Hae said.

His parents started to smile knowingly but Hae didn't get it.

'Sorry if we interupted something.' Mr. Lee said.

'No, we were just talking.' Hae reassured them.

Hyuk walked in and greeted his inlaws. He sat himself next to his husband on the couch.

'We just stopped by with great news. Lee Corp is doing so well right now.' Mr. Lee beamed.

'We are so thankful to you, Hyukjae.' Mrs. Lee smiled warmly.

Hyuk felt Hae tense up next to him.

'It just needed some funding, that's all.' Hyuk said.

'Don't be so modest, Hyukjae, you've taking it to another level. The employees are so thrilled with every innovation you bring us. You really are something!'

'Excuse me, I'll bring you some drinks.' Hae mumbled, got up and disappeared.

 

Hae leaned against the counter in the kitchen and closed his eyes. Suddenly he felt a weight on his back and wanted to turn around but Hyuk quickly whispered. 'Your mum is watching, go with it.'

Hae forced himself to relax.

'Hmmm baby you smell so good.' Hyuk murmured as he buried his head against Hae's neck. His hands were lightly the boy's sides. He felt the younger tremble. Hyuk slipped his hand under Hae's shirt and caressed his stomach. The other gasped and his body automatically melted against Hyuk's.

'Want a kiss?' Hyuk whispered with a husky voice. Another shiver ran through Hae's body. He turned around in Hyuk's arms and wrapped his arms around his husband's neck. He closed in so it would appear to his mum that they were kissing. He kept looking in Hyuk's eyes and saw the older's gaze fixed on his lips. Hae slowly his lips, earning a soft moan from his husband.

'Hae, I want to kiss you.' Hyuk's voice was strained with lust. 'Please let me.'

'No, this is convincing enough.' Hae said before he released a fake moan. That did Hyuk in. He just grabbed Hae's waist tighter and pulled him completely against him. Their lips crashed in a devouring kiss. Hyuk's desperation resulted in slipping his tongue in quickly and Hae got dizzier and dizzier with each twirl of their tongues. Gone was all pretence. Hae was for real now, pushing himself against his husband, his body screaming for more. He tugged at Hyuk's hair whenever they broke apart for air, giving a clear signal to continue. Hyuk raised one of his legs so the knee softly rubbed against Hae's arousal. The latter threw his head back and moaned.

'You look so perfect.' Hyuk breathed before he bit Hae's earlobe. His eye fell on the necklace and reality slammed its way back into Hyuk's head. It all turned bitter to him. His heart turned cold in self protection. 'Baby?'

Hae could only whimper.

'You want me to you right here and now?' Hyuk whispered and attached his lips to the sensitive skin right under Hae's ear.

Hae's eyes were dilated and his breath superficial. He was so .

'Is this what you want, dear? Want me to take you right here in the kitchen with your parents in the next room?'

Hae snapped his head to the door, his mum had left her spot there. Then he looked back at Hyuk who had already let him go.

'Seems no matter how much you hate me, your body still likes mine.' Hyuk smirked, pushing all the hurt into a corner of his heart.

Hae felt humiliated. He looked down, his body still lingering with want.

'So what will it be? A quick ? Will you me off? Or do I just rip your pants off and you to oblivion?'

Every single one of Hyuk's words were cutting into Hae. His fist clenched. 'You made your point.' He said softly as he tried to get passed Hyuk.

'Not so fast, my little tease.' Hyuk growled.

Hae looked up, his eyes moist with tears. 'W-who are you?'

'The monster you married right?' Hyuk had a hard time to keep his voice low.

The pain in between them was suffocating.

Hae clutched his stomach.

Worry immediately appeared on Hyuk's face. 'Hae, what's wrong?'

'I don't feel so good.' Hae said, he started sweating.

Hyuk quickly lifted the boy up and ran up the stairs while yelling to his inlaws. 'Sorry, but can you come back another time?' He didn't wait for a response as he dashed to the bathroom just in time for Hae to heave over and throw up. Hae started crying.

Hyuk was rubbing the younger's back while he dialed their doctor's number. He was going insane with worry.

 

'He's too skinny and might be suffering from an ulcer. Is he under any stress lately?' The doctor asked.

Hyuk just nodded in affirmation. The guilt was killing him. He didn't know why he had acted like a total jerk earlier, something inside of him had just snapped. His eyes went back to the bed where his pale husband was sleeping after the doctor had administered a sedative and pain killers.

The doctor was packing his stuff. 'If it gets worse, go to the hospital but normally he should be a lot better when he wakes up. He should avoid stress and eat properly!' The physician said sternly, looking at Hyuk over the top of his small glasses.

 

Hyuk crawled into the bed next to his husband and pulled him in his embrace. 'I'm so sorry, baby.' He pecked Hae's sweaty forehead. He got out of the bed and left only to come back a bit later with some water and a towel. He gently held the moist towel against Hae's face, wiping off the sweat.

Hae's eyes fluttered open, they were all dazed. 'Hyukkie...'

'I'm here, baby. Just rest.'

Hae had a hard time keeping his eyes open as the sedative was still working. He lifted his hand and Hyuk's cheek. 'Don't worry.' He whispered before he let himself be swallowed into a dreamless sleep.