Chapter Forty Three

In too deep

Hyuk turned them around again and tried to catch his breath. 'Are you ok?'

'Yeah, I feel so good.' Hae whispered in awe.

Hyuk chuckled.

'No wonder you like to have .'

Hyuk bit his lip. 'Hae?'

'Hmmm?'

'This is different.'

Hae looked up, pulling his upper body a bit back. 'What do you mean?'

Hyuk looked into those still oh so innocent eyes. He gulped. 'When I sleep with others, it's not the same.' He could see Hae think. He couldn't stop from caressing that puzzled face.

'So it's different with girls?'

'Kinda.'

Hae looked down. 'I c-can get better, I think.'

Hyuk's eyes widened. He pushed both of them upright and cupped his lover's face. 'Hae!'

Hae looked at him.

'Sleeping with you is heaven, it makes all the rest so pale. I prefer you.'

Hae's jaw dropped a little while a blush spread over his cheekbones.

'I mean, no need for you to explore with girls cause they can't make you scream like I can.' He mumbled.

'What about other guys?'

'Nah.' Hyuk tried to keep his cool.

Hae blinked. 'Nah?'

'They might hurt you. You are very appealing and it takes a lot to not just knock you down and slam right into you.'

'Oh.'

'Yeah, they don't care.'

'A-and you d-do?'

Hyuk suddenly panicked. He stared at the younger's face. 'W-well you are my husband.' He just muttered. 'I have to make sure you remain healthy.'

Hae smiled and pecked Hyuk's cheek. 'You make my body tingle, it's like all my blood cells are doing a happy dance right now.'

Hyuk stared longingly at Hae's face. 'Oh Hae.'

'Hmmmm?'

'I love...' Hyuk drowned in those eyes.

Hae tilted his head. 'You love what?'

It was too soon, something told Hyuk to hold on. He smiled. 'I love how you make me feel too.'

 

Hyuk felt a tear fall on his chest and gently took a look. 'Baby don't cry.' They were finally watching the movie.

'Do you miss him?'

'Who?'

'Your dad.' Hae said carefully.

Hyuk couldn't respond.

'Cause that would be okay, Hyukkie. What he did was wrong but I believe he did love you for real.'

'Hae plaese.' Hyuk felt he was getting emotional.

'Tell me about him, his good sides.'

Hyuk paused the movie and pulled Hae against him. 'You are too good for this world.'

Hae pecked his lips. 'Tell me.'

'Dad was very creative. He had to be since we were so poor. He always invented little games we could play that didn't cost a dime.'

Hae studied his husband's face and pain shot through him as he saw the older struggle with mixed feelings.

'He often didn't eat so I could eat double, he kept saying I needed to grow. He couldn't have a midget of a son.'

Hae smiled weakly.

'He often protected me from mum. She was not so stable. She sometimes hit me and he'd distract her so I could run away. Then he would come and find me at the river and we would talk. He would tell me all of mum's qualities, just to make sure I wouldn't hate her.'

'He really loved his family.' Hae said softly.

Hyuk nodded, then his face became hard. 'But he condemned us to hell. I hate him.'

'Nah. You still love him and that's okay.'

'He aimed for you too! What if he had succeeded? Then we never would have met, we never would have made love!'

Their eyes met as Hyuk had spoken those last words.

'Love.' Hae uttered.

Hyuk opened his mouth desperately trying to find a way to get out of this.

Hae hugged him. 'Hyuk, let's just put it like this. I can't ever forgive your dad for killing Hwa but he gave me you.'

'Hae...' Hyuk's voice broke.

'Shhhhh, it's alright. No one is 100% evil. Just remember him as your kind dad, okay?'

'But...'

Hae pressed his lips against Hyuk's to silence him. 'Hyukkie?' He whispered.

'Hmmmm yeah?'

'Kiss me.'

Hyuk pecked those lips.

'Not like that!' Hae whined.

Hyuk softly bit Hae's lip.

'Hyukkie!'

'Yes, baby?'

'Do it properly!'

'God, you are so hot when you get vocal!'

'Shut up and kiss meeee!'

Hyuk smiled and slowly kissed his husband. He seduced the younger with his enticing tongue, leaving the boy panting and wanting more. He pulled away but Hae wouldn't let him. The younger grabbed Hyuk's nape and slipped his tongue in, exploring his husband's mouth. They both moaned loudly.

'You can't just kiss me like that, damn it.' Hyuk growled.

'And why not?'

'It makes me want to take you all over again.'

Hae got up and turned around, showing his back side to the older. He slowly started to walk. 'Don't know what is stopping you.' He said.

'Hae, seriously, you are killing me. You need to recover. I can't just bend you over the table and the living daylights out of you.'

Hae looked over his shoulder and just pouted. 'Fine, I'll help myself then.'

Hyuk gaped at his husband's retreating back. 'What?'

'Please don't enter the bedroom the next fifteen minutes.' Hae yelled from the hallway.

It took Hyuk exactly seven and a half seconds to connect the dots and another eleven to get up and run upstairs.