Chapter Sixty Four

In too deep

'He's okay for now.' Taemin said softly to Siwon. Minho had just arrived and was held tight by his brother as they were staring at their weak father.

'Hyuk.' The man mumbled.

'We have pinpointed Donghae's location.' Changmin said. 'Let's go.'

'Hyuk, wait!!!' Mr. Choi breathed.

Hyuk turned around and approached the sick man. 'What is it?'

'It's my fault, I've treated everyone so bad.'

'Who is behind all this.'

'I was bored and she was really pretty. I'm sorry.'

Hyuk paled. He stumbled a bit backwards.

'Hyuk?' Kyu frowned.

'We have to hurry, she's dangerous.'

'Who is?' Changmin asked.

 

'I'm Hyuk's mother.' The person entered the room. And this cutie here is my other son. She ruffled Yesung's hair.

Hae kept staring at the woman, noticing the unfocused eyes and the slight nervous twitch around . He remembered hearing that this woman was quite unstable.

'Mum, I want to have him.' Yesung whined.

'Sorry sweetheart, but we need to kill him to get to Hyuk.'

'Why?' Hae asked, his voice trembling.

'Why do you need to die?'

'No, why are you harming Hyukkie?'

'He took everything away from me.' The woman hissed. 'And now I'll return the favour. I'll kill you right in front of his eyes, then I'll kill him and finally I'll get all of his wealth.'

'But he's your son.' Hae was shocked.

'I gave birth to him, yeah. Took him ages to come out, he hurt me like hell. Then he keeps wanting stuff like food and clean clothes. His father pampered him too much. It was so boring. I met Yesung's father and that made things better. Until he ordered Hyuk's father to kill you and your brother. The tried it, just to give Hyuk a better life.' The woman snorted. 'Never once did anyone think about me, how it made me feel to have to get rid of such a shamefull husband. And I was pregnant with Yeye at the time as well.'

Hae just stared at the woman. He was linking it all together. 'You killed Hyuk's dad.'

'Cyanide.' The woman said.

'It wasn't suicide.' Hae whispered. Tears appeared in his eyes. 'Oh Hyukkie, it wasn't because of your words.'

'It's lucky that you survived the hit. I noticed my son's interest in you and decided to wait. The poor idiot fell for you so easily. He's just like his father, a useless nobody. You've got him totally wrapped around your finger. You should have seen how he always looked at you, he didn't even realise he had fallen for you. Then I heard of the marriage. It was perfect. I want Hyuk to suffer so I let you guys enjoy yourselves enough to get really attached. His dad was quite hot in bed, I bet Hyuk is too?'

'You are insane.' Hae whispered.

The woman smirked. 'I just hate being poor.' She turned to her son. 'Yeye, rip open his shirt.'

Yesung immediately obeyed.

'I'm putting you on display. Can't wait to see Hyuk's face.' She laughed manically.

 

Changmin knew how hard Hyuk was trying to keep it all together. He could feel it in the way the man was clutching onto his waist while they were speeding on his motorcycle. Hyuk had refused to bring anyone else.

'What does she want?' Changmin had asked.

'Me suffering.' Hyuk had answered. 'I was an accident. She had to marry my dad because of me. She wanted to abort me but everyone around them forbid it. She's not normal, Changmin. And she has Hae.' His voice had cracked at that point.

 

'So basically you are Hyuk's brother.' Hae said softly as Yesung was preparing all kinds of injections. The latter looked up and tilted his head in thought.

'Half brother, I guess.' He answered.

'Hyuk would love to have a brother.' Hae continued.

'He would?'

'Yeah. He acts all tough and all but he's a softie inside.' Hae's eyes got dreamy.

'You love him.'

'Yeah, very much.'

'How does that feel?'

Hae looked at him. 'Love?'

Yesung nodded.

'Warm.' Hae smiled. 'It feels so warm inside.'

Yesung stared at the boy for a bit. 'I like warmth.' He mumbled.