Chapter Fourteen

In too deep

Hyuk finished his networking as fast as possible. He only allowed Kyu next to him. He was heading for the exit when Siwon blocked his way.

'Eager to go home to that husband of yours?' Siwon smirked.

Hyuk lifted his chin and grinned. 'You saw the boy, wouldn't you?'

'I bet he's a beast in bed.'

'All you can do is imagine.' Hyuk said coldly.

'Don't worry, one day I'll have him sweaty and squirming underneath me.' Siwon said darkly.

'And still he would be only screaming my name.' Hyuk mumbled as he shoved the baron aside.

'Then I'd tie him up and gag him.'

Kyu sensed Hyuk was at his boiling point. 'Siwon, you clearly heard what Hae said earlier, right? He finds Hyuk far more superior, smarter and more handsome than you. Seriously just give up.'

Hyuk looked his best friend in the eye. Kyu quickly dragged him outside.

'He said that?' Hyuk whispered.

'Yeah, he defended you with his heart and soul.'

'Why is he so damn nice all of the time?' Hyuk growled.

'You should offer him at least your friendship.' Kyu said softly.

'Look, Donghae's number one fanboy, mind your own business.' Hyuk snarled as he walked away to his car.

 

Hyuk didn't know what to expect when he walked into his house but this wasn't it.

Hae was laughing hard in the living room. Next to him, one of Hyuk's many women. She was dressed like she always was when she came over, barely. Her huge s were bouncing up and down as she laughed with the boy. Her claws on Hae's arm.

'Are you sure you don't want to drink something? Hyukjae could be gone for another hour or two.' Hae inquired, unaware of his husband right outside the room.

'Aish, fine, mix me up something that you like.' The girl said.

Hae blushed. 'I only drink juice.'

The girl giggled. 'Okay, mix me some orange juice with something alcoholic.'

Hae went to the bar and bend over to check out what was in it.

Hyuk saw how the girl was checking his husband out, thoroughly. She got up and went to stand really close next to Hae. Her arm around him. 'Need help?'

Hae was too busy checking out the content of the bar to realise that the woman's hand was sliding down until she d his . He gasped. Hyuk forced himself to stand still and wait for Hae's reaction.

'No, you can't touch me there!' Hae exclaimed.

'Awwww come on, I'm sure Hyuk won't mind.'

'He would!'

The girl frowned and took a step aside. 'Donghae?'

'Hmmm?'

'Did you two have ?'

Hae turned red. 'That's personal.'

'Nah it isn't. I've slept with Hyuk hundreds of times, I know how good he is with those hips.'

Hae was getting really shy.

'Does he kiss you a lot?' The girl asked.

Hae just stared at nothing.

'He doesn't like to kiss, you know.' The girl continued.

'Is it difficult?' Hae asked softly. Hyuk could barely hear him.

'Is what difficult?'

'K-kissing.'

The girl looked at him dumbfounded. 'You don't know?'

Hae cupped his burning cheeks for a second and then shook his head.

'Oh my sweet baby.' The girl squealed. 'Would you like to know how to do it?'

'Y-yeah.'

'I can show it to you.' She said seductively, leaning in.

Hae's eyes widened and just in time he succeeded to place his hand in between their mouths.

'Awww come on, I'll teach you.' The girl said. 'Don't you want to be able to please Hyukjae, like a good husband should?'

'I'll never kiss him.' Hae said slowly.

Hyuk frowned.

'But you do want to know about how it feels to be kissed, don't you?' The girl tried again.

Curiosity and doubt were written all over Hae's face. He saw something from the corner of his eyes and he looked up to find a cold Hyuk standing in the doorway.

'Well? What will it be Donghae?' Hyuk said, his tone below zero.