Chapter Twenty Five

In too deep

Hyuk gently held Hae's delicate wrist while the boy was still holding Deedee tight. He passed Kyu without even a glance and went up to Heechul.

'Drive us home.'

'I can do that.' Kyu tried.

'No, you can't, I'll talk to you tomorrow.' Hyuk snarled.

'Hyuk, please, I'm sorry.' Kyu almost begged but it went into deaf ears.

 

'Are you comfortable?' Hyuk whispered in their bed.

Hae sighed in contentment. 'Yeah, sorry I scared you like that.'

'I-I wasn't scared.' Hyuk mumbled.

'Oh.'

'Sleep tight.' Hyuk said and turned away.

'Night Hyukkie.' Hae whispered loudly and then more quietly 'Night Deedee.'

Hyuk smiled.

 

Hyuk woke up in the middle of the night. He felt Hae struggling, tossing his head from left to right and back. He realised the boy must be having a nightmare. He searched for Deedee and tried to push it against Hae for comfort but the younger kept knocking it away.

'It's alright, Hae, all is fine.' Hyuk said although the other was still sleeping. He carefully caressed Hae's hair. Suddenly the boy moved towards him, seeking warmth. Hyuk gasped as he felt Hae really close. Hae whimpered once more until he was lying flush against his husband. He was digging his head against Hyuk shoulder, a leg and arm were lifted and landed on top of Hyuk. The latter stared at the ceiling as he was trapped. He felt Hae's breathing slow down against his neck.

'I'm not Deedee.' Hyuk mumbled but didn't dare to move one inch.

 

Hae felt completely relaxed and safe. He woke up with a smile as he buried his head deeper against Deedee. He frowned. His eyes shot open, the first thing he saw was a sharp jawline. Then he noticed the light snoring. He blinked a couple of times and slowly tilted his head. He turned bright red as he realised he had wrapped himself around his husband. He tried to pull away but Hyuk's arm tightened around his waist. The movement caused his face to press back against Hyuk's neck. Hae felt his body react. He panted and tried to calm himself down. When he gained enough guts, he tried to pull away again. Suddenly he was turned around, his back on the bed and Hyuk with a sly smile on top of him.

'Why so eager to get away?' Hyuk's hoarse voice made Hae shiver.

'Hyukjae.'

'Yes, I'm Hyukjae not Deedee, so why were you clinging onto me all night long?'

Hae's eyes widened and a blush spread over his cheeks.

Hyuk's gaze intensified. 'You know you might be right.' He his lips.

'About what?' Hae said with a small voice, his eyes fixated on the other's tongue.

'I might be addicted to . It's been a couple of days and having you squirming and rubbing against me all night, made me .' Hyuk said before he quickly bent down and right under Hae's ear.

Hae yelped.

Hyuk pulled himself up again and chuckled darkly. 'What? You think you can work a guy up and then just leave? They call that a tease.' He leaned in again and let his teeth drag along Hae's neck.

Hae arched his neck and gasped. His eyes darkened as Hyuk bit in his ear lobe and dipped his tongue in his ear.

Hae felt hot. A moan escaped his throat, his body felt weird. 'Hyu ukkie' He breathed.

'Hmmmm?' Hyuk found another sensitive spot and bit and it.

'I n-need a shower.' Hae's voice was barely audible.

Hyuk frowned and looked at his husband. 'Nah, you smell great.'

'Y-you don't understand.' Hae barely held in another moan as he felt those plump lips on his neck.

Hyuk pulled away once more and was breathing heavily himself. His eyes traveled all over his husband. He noticed how the boy tried to cover something up with his hands. he grabbed them and pulled them away from his front.

'I see. You got aroused.'

'I'm s-sorry.' Hae wished the bed would swallow him whole.

Hyuk laughed, grabbed Hae's hand and pressed it against his own excitement.

'Hyuk? Are you still in bed? We have a meeting within the hour!' Kyu's voice boomed from downstairs.

'He's dead. I swear to God, I'm killing him.' Hyuk got up and cussed. He ran to the door and slammed it open.

'Kyu! Run! I don't know why, but he's really upset with you!' Hae shouted.

 

Kyu kept rubbing the back of his head when Hyuk had slapped him. 'I get you are mad about me not knowing about the plushie but what else did I do?' He pouted.

'You have the worst possible timing!' Hyuk snarled.

'A girl?' Kyu asked only to get a death glare.

'Anyway, we don't have a meeting, I do. You are going to be Heechul's little puppet for a while.' Hyuk said.

'What?'

'Hae suspended him for a week, you will fill in as his bodyguard. You'll be in direct contact with Heechul.'

'Do you hate me that intensely? That guy will eat me alive!' Kyu panicked.

'Right now, I don't care.' Hyuk turned around. 'A little discipline will do you good.'

'You monster.' Kyu hissed.

Hyuk turned around, an eyebrow lifted.

Kyu tensed up. 'Of course, my lord.'

'Don't push it, oh and Kyu?'

'Hmmmm?'

'Take good care of Donghae.' Hyuk mumbled and quickly left.