Chapter Seventy

In too deep

Hae's giggles made Hyuk open up his eyes lazily. He stared up at the heavenly sight of his husband snickering. He didn't have to lift his head from Hae's lap to know that the younger was watching his favourite movie again.

Hyuk sensed that Hae was about to look down and quickly closed his eyes. A few seconds later he felt nimble fingers gently caressing his hair and his heart started pounding faster.

'Ahhh Hyukkie, I wish we could spend eternity just like this.' Hae whispered softly, bending over to peck his husband's forehead.

'Marry me.' Hyuk mumbled. He felt the younger gasp.

Hyuk slowly opened his eyes and looked right up into the shocked ones of Hae.

Hae blinked a couple of times. 'What?'

'Marry me, Hae.'

'But...we already are married.' Hae said while worriedly placing a hand on Hyuk's forehead. 'Are you ill, sweety?'

Hyuk smiled his gummy smile and shook his head. 'I want to marry you again.'

Hae's eyes softened. 'Hyukkie'

'You know everything now, I don't have to hide my feelings for you any longer. Please let's start over.' He lifted his head from his husband's lap and looked him right in the eye. 'I love you with all I have, Hae.'

The younger's eyes teared up. 'I love you too!'

'Then say yes, stop torturing me and be mine.'

'Yes, Hyukkie, yes!' Hae said as he crawled on top of Hyuk's lap and pressed his lips against the elder.

 

'They can't be serious.' Kyu mumbled.

'Why not? I think it's very romantic.' Heechul smiled.

'I do.' Hyuk said loudly as he wiped away a tear from Hae's face.

'Can't believe he got married twice before me.' Sungmin pouted.

Kangin cleared his throat and shifted uncomfortably from one leg to another.

'I do.' Hae said timidly, his hand shaking.

Yesung offered the two husbands their rings which they silently applied on each other's finger.

Hyuk pulled Hae closer and slowly lowered his head a little. 'Forever I'll be yours.' He whispered.

Hae was too emotional to answer he just whimpered and wrapped his arms around his husband's neck.

Their kiss was tender and sweet. Hyuk pulled away but kept Hae pressed up against his chest. He looked at his friends with the brightest gummy smile they had ever seen on him.

'I want to be happy like that.' Siwon mumbled.

'You will be, hyung. You'll just have to find the Hae to your Hyuk.' Minho said, earning himself a punch against his shoulder.

 

'Don't drink too much, baby.' Hyuk's husky voice made Hae shiver.

The younger looked up.

'I need you fully functional tonight.' Hyuk continued.

Hae stared for a second until it dawned on him. He blushed deeply and looked away.

'That's right, my love. I'll give you the best wedding night you can imagine.'

'Hyukkie...' Hae felt his body responding already.

'Patience, babe. Let's dance.' Hyuk pulled his husband to the middle of the floor and a slow started.

Hae froze as he recognised the song. It was his favourite that was used for the first wedding as well.

Hyuk tilted the boy's head and looked him deeply in the eye. 'I meant ever word of that song from the beginning.'

Hae could only drown in those eyes.

'I will never stop trying' Hyuk mouthed as he guided Hae over the dance floor.

'I will never stop watching as you leave, I will never stop losing my breath every time I see you looking back at me.'

New tears were welling up in Hae's eyes. Hyuk squeezed his hand as he pulled the boy closer by the waist with his other hand.

'I will never stop holding your hand, I will never stop opening your door, I will never stop choosing you babe, I will never get used to you.' Hyuk brought the sobbing boy's face to his shoulder and twirled him around the dance floor.

They were completely into their own world. A world only consisting of their overwhelming love for each other. The intensity made it hard for others to keep watching them and yet no one could really look away as well. Some thrilled that they were finally being open about their feelings for one another, some a little bit envious but all in awe for the strength and the pureness of their mutual love.