Chapter Twelve

In too deep

'No, those pants are too tight.' Hyuk commented and sent yet another tailor away.

'Hyuk, I think the last three suits were okay.' Hae said.

'That first designer touched one of your forbidden areas.' Hyuk started to defend his choices.

'He's a tailor.' Hae frowned.

'Still I could sense he enjoyed it.'

Hae sighed and returned to the fitting room.

'And you can stop smirking.' Hyuk snarled at Kyu.

Kyu laughed. 'I'm sorry, Hyuk but when you said we were all going shopping I didn't know I would get to see such a large display of your temper.'

Hyuk looked his best friend in the eye. 'Tell me I was wrong about that man.'

Kyu's smile fainted. 'No, you were right, he loved his job a little too much.'

'I want your eyes on Donghae all night.' Hyuk said.

'Won't he have a bodyguard with him?'

'Three.'

'Three bodyguards and me? What are you so afraid of, Hyuk?'

'The boy just attracts trouble.'

'Well, you've got a point there. He ended up with you.'

 

'Damn.' Kyu whispered as he saw Hae skipping down the stairs all dressed up. Hae looked up and gave him a sweet smile. 'Hi Kyu!'

'Oh .' Kyu mumbled and ran to Hyuk's office. 'Hyuk, I can't do this, he's lethal, man.'

Hyuk stared at his disheveled friend. 'What the hell are you talking about?'

'Hae... he's killing me.'

'I hurt you?' Hae sounded worried. Both men looked at the doorway. Hae quickly approached Kyu and grabbed his arm. 'How did I hurt you? Where is the wound?'

Kyu looked helplessly at his best friend.

Hyuk stared at Hae's face. He liked it when the boy's hair was almost covering one eye and those eyes...accentuated with eyeliner. He knew the blush and pink lips were natural. He checked the suit they had bought earlier and still thought it was a little too tight around Hae's behind but the tailor had refused to give them anything more loose, mumbling something about potato sacks.

'Hae bend over.' Hyuk said calmly, he dropped a pen on purpose. 'Pick that up for me will you?'

Kyu choked for air next to him, staring at his best friend in disbelief.

Hae quickly picked the pen up and gave it back to Hyuk.

'Good, guess it won't rip after all.' Hyuk said content. 'We'll be leaving in 15 minutes.'

Hae frowned. 'But you aren't ready yet.'

'Yes I am.'

Hae bit his lip. 'I'll be right back.'

'Go tell the bodyguards that we'll be leaving soon.' Hyuk said to Kyu.

'One more thing. Won't some of your...women be there tonight?'

'And?'

'Hae won't mind?'

'Kyu, stop using that nickname and he knows how it is. Besides, I'll act nice, his personal bodyguard will be there after all.'

Hae came back, panting. His hands filled with hair product and make up.

'I don't need that.' Hyuk said curtly.

Hae pouted.

'That doesn't work on me.'

'Just let me try, if you don't like it, you can quickly wash it off.'

'I wish somebody would do that for me.' Kyu mumbled.

Hae looked at Kyu. 'Oh if Hyukjae doesn't want it, I'll do you.'

Kyu became bright red and quickly left the room as he met Hyuk's angry glare.

'Stop looking so disappointed, you have one shot.' Hyuk muttered.

Hae was beaming. He told Hyuk to stand up and lean against his desk. Hae stood in between his husband's lightly spread legs.

'I'll first do your hair. I've done this a lot with Min, so trust me, I know what I'm doing.' Hae took some hair product, rubbed his hands and started working on his hair.

'I should get a haircut soon.' Hyuk said suddenly.

'No, I like it like this.' Hae said, still concentrating on his task, his tongue appearing.

Hyuk stared at it for a second, then he closed his eyes. He actually enjoyed the feeling of those hands going through his hair.

'I'm not going to use too much, just moving some locks out of the way.' Hae continued. He looked at the result and smiled. He quickly dried off his hands and went for the eyeliner.

'Keep your eyes closed a bit longer.' Hae whispered. Hyuk could feel the boy's breath over his face. He felt something cold on the edges of his eyelids. Then a soft breeze caressed his face. Hyuk's eyes fluttered open and Hae quickly held a mirror in front of him. He had to admit that he looked mysterious and fierce.

'And?' Hae asked impatiently.

'Ok.' Hyuk said.

'Cool! You have a great face!' Hae complimented before he ran out of the room, putting away the tools he used.

Hyuk stared at himself a little longer.

 

'His lordships Lee Hyukjae and Lee Donghae.' They were announced loudly. Hundreds of eyes watching them, judging them.

'Yeah and I'm chopped liver.' Kyu complained.

Hae frowned and whispered something to the announcer.

'And the fabulous Mister Cho Kyuhyun.'

Kyu's eyes widened and he looked shocked.

'You asked for that.' Hyuk said amused. He walked away, holding Hae by the wrist.

'Man you are possessive like .' Kyu sighed, his eyes on the leaving couple.

'Good that he hasn't noticed the way you've been staring at his spouse.' Heechul appeared.

'It's impossible to not care about that boy.' Kyu smiled weakly.