Chapter Sixty Five

In too deep

'Okay Hyuk, we have to do this well thought out so don't just...' Changmin turned around and realised Hyuk was already running towards the building. '...barge in there.' He finished his sentence. He cussed and ran after his friend.

Hyuk panted as he watched the signal on his cell phone. He made another right and kicked the door open.

The room was darkened. He could see Hae on the bed, his shirt in threads. A man was standing next to him with all kinds of tools in front of him. By the window was his mother. She hadn't aged well.

'Ahhh, our hero.' The woman mocked.

', Hyuk.' Changmin yelled as he appeared in the doorway.

Yesung's eyes widened and he bowed to the boss of the underworld.

'Hey Yeye, I see you are busy.' Changmin said, trying to act cool while he lungs were screaming for the much needed air.

Hyuk was just staring at his husband. 'I didn't!' He said quickly.

Hae smiled. 'I know.'

'You didn't what?' His mum asked.

'I didn't cheat on you.' Hyuk repeated as he scanned Hae's body for injuries.

'I could tell, sweety.' Hae said softly. 'I'm so happy you are alright. How is Kibum?'

'He's going to be fine.' Hyuk said.

'Don't ing ignore me!' The woman screamed as she approached Hyuk.

Hae tensed up. 'Hyuk she's...'

'My mother, I know.' He turned to the woman. 'Long time no see.' He mumbled. 'Can't say I missed you.'

She slapped him hard.

Hae noticed Yesung wincing. 'It's alright, Hyukkie is tough.'

'You will suffer. You should never have been born! You made my life hell!'

Hyuk sighed. 'You know, this used to hurt when I was like five, but right now, I don't really care what you think of me.'

'Ooooh my brother is cool.' Yesung whispered.

'Yeah he is.' Hae said warmly.

'You clearly haven't learned your lesson, Hyukjae. You know everyone dies around you yet you still surround yourself with people. I've warned you so many times, now you will have to pay for it. I will take the one you love the most away from you.'

Hyuk's features grew hard. 'Really?' He said coldly. 'Any idea what happens to people that threaten Hae?' His glare was murderous.

'Hyung is scary.' Yesung whispered.

Hae couldn't keep his eyes off his husband. Never had the other looked so strong and invicible.

'Yeye inject the first fluid!' His mum yelled.

'Changmin shoot him!' Hyuk barked.

'Noooooo!' Hae started struggling his bonds. 'No, you can't hurt him!'

Changmin hesitated. Hyuk looked shocked. 'Hae, he's going to kill you.' He grabbed his own gun and pointed.

'He's your brother!' Hae screamed. 'Don't shoot him!'

Hyuk froze. 'What? I have no...'

'She had an affair.' Hae said softly.

Hyuk was connecting the dots. 'Mr. Choi!'

Hae blinked.

'Who is Mr. Choi?' Yesung asked.

'Your father.' Hae said gently. 'Seems you don't have one brother but three. Well four actually since I'm your brother-in-law.'

'I-I have a family?' Yesung outed.

'What are you waiting for, inject him!' His mum screamed.

'You lied to me, mum.' Yesung mumbled.

'What? Don't say non sense and do as I say!'

'You said no one else would protect me.' Yesung continued as he put the syringe back down.

'I'm your mother, obey me!'

'But I don't like to hurt people.' Tears welled up in Yesung's eyes. 'You always make me hurt people!'

'Don't force me to tell you to use the cyanide!' His mum threatened.

Hae's head snapped towards Yesung. 'Don't do it! Don't bite that tooth. I already lost one brother, please.' Hae begged.

'You care for me.' Yesung smiled.

Hyuk just stared at him. 'I have a brother.'

'Half brother. And it seems you are even tied to Siwon and Minho. Geez, Kyu and I will feel left out.' Changmin exclaimed.

Hyuk smiled widely, showing off his gums.

'What are you smiling at? Your precious husband is in danger, don't you care?'

Hyuk looked at the pitiful woman. 'No brother of mine would ever hurt my Hae.' He said filled with confidence.