Chapter Sixty

In too deep

I can do this, damn it! Hyuk sighed and sat himself more upright in the bed. 'I am going to the store. It is...' He was out of breath again. He pulled on the sheets in frustration unaware of Hae coming back from the bathroom. 'I am going to the store. It is eleven am and...' His chest heaved and was hurting.

Hae blinked. 'Hyukkie, do you want something?'

Hyuk whipped his head to the side and stared at his half husband. Dear lord just kill me now. He felt his body react. It had been so long. 'I'm fine. You ok? Come to bed.' He said quickly.

Hae smiled and kneeled down next to Hyuk on the bed.

Hyuk's eyes widened. 'Those were three sentences!'

Hae started laughing, grasping now that his husband was practising. 'Owww, sweety. You aren't up for it yet.'

'Hae, baby, I can assure you that I'm up for it.'

'Your lung needs to heal.' Hae the nurse surfaced.

'My body needs you.' Hyuk tried.

'And I need all of you, so be good.' Hae retorted.

'You can ride me.' Hyuk didn't give up easily.

Hae felt the blood going to his cheeks and to his lower parts. 'Hyukkie.'

'I miss you.' Hyuk said with a huge pout.

Hae smiled and cuddled his husband gently. 'I miss you too.'

Hyuk took advantage of their closeness to press his lips against Hae's. The shock made his lips part and soon he felt Hyuk's tongue slipping in. Hae felt dizzy and closed his eyes as the slow kiss swept him away. Hyuk's tongue was barely touching his but it was so it set Hae on fire. 'Hyukkie' He moaned as they pulled apart, both panting. Then he noticed how hard it was for Hyuk to breath. 'Maybe tomorrow, ok?' He whispered.

Hyuk eyed the tent in the younger's briefs. 'I could...' His hand palmed it gently.

Hae moaned and quickly took the hand away from his sensitive area. 'I can wait. I want it together with you, with you deeply buried within me.'

'Stop saying...that' Hyuk panted while scanning that gorgeous body next to him.

'Lee Hyukjae, my eyes are here!' Hae's voice boomed.

Hyuk grinned. 'Hmmm. You are cute when upset.'

 

'Stop being grumpy and eat.' Heechul said as he looked at Kyu's clumsy actions.

'Why do I have to stay the longest? Even Onew is back home.'

'Because you had the worst wound, you idiot.' Heechul huffed, took over the spoon and offered the unidentifiable food to Kyu.

Kyu obediently opened his mouth wide, his eyes on the bodyguard. A bit of it ended up at the corner of his mouth.

'Aish, you are such a messy eater.' Heechul said. He leaned in and his tongue swiped it away. They both froze. Heechul looked up in the shocked eyes of the younger. 'I'm sorry.' He whispered. 'No idea why I did that.'

Kyu was just staring at that mouth.

Heechul quickly shoved another spoonful in front of the other's face.

Kyu made sure he ate even messier. He looked pleadingly at the other.

Heechul's eyes darkened. 'You...' He hissed, loving the deep blush on Kyu's face. He leaned in again and slowly cleaned the man's lips. He felt Kyu gasp and softly bit on his bottom lips. Kyu pulled Heechul even closer and opened his mouth completely. Their tongues found each other and left them both trembling.

'Don't ever scare me like that again.' Heechul said as his fingers caressed over the other's wounded stomach.

'Less talking, more kisses.' Kyu said. He saw a dangerous spark in the older's eyes and quickly added. 'Please, hyung.'

 

 

It was the third day Hyuk had been back home from the hospital. He was slowly getting better but still had to take it easy. A couple times a day he tried to get intimate with his husband but was blocked off and left frustrated. He was currently in the bathtub with Hae fully clothed next to him, washing him so slow he got in a trance. The sponge caressed his skin so deliciously.

'Hae.' He begged.

'Hmmmm.' Hae was focused on bathing his private patient.

'Lower.' Hyuk groaned.

Hae rolled his eyes. 'You know, people survive without .'

'I don't.' Hyuk whined.

Hae just sighed.

Hyuk suddenly held his head low. 'It's the scar right?' He mumbled.

'What do you mean? It healed really nicely.' Hae said, inspecting it again.

'You are no longer attracted to me because of it?'

'Sweety!' Hae exclaimed in shock. He quickly leaned in and pecked the scar lovingly.

Hyuk grabbed the boy by the waist and pulled him into the tub.

'Lee Hyukjae!' Hae yelled.

'You look so great, all wet like this.' Hyuk said huskily.

'You maniac!'