Chapter Thirty

In too deep

'What kind of party is it?' Amber asked.

'I have no idea.' Hae admitted.

'Then how are we supposed to know what to wear?' Min frowned.

'Hyuk told me which store to go to, he said they have been briefed.' Hae smiled.

'He really is something, that husband of yours.' Min said dreamy.

'No doting on the boss, he's married.' Kangin blurted out.

Min turned his head around and eyed the bodyguard. 'You'll be there too, right? Tonight?'

Kangin didn't answer.

A naughty smile appeared on Min's face.

'Sungmin, behave!' Hae said, knowing his friend's antics all too wel.

'Are you sure this is the right store?' Amber suddenly said.

'Why?' Hae looked to the side and stopped walking.

'Oh....my....God.' Min uttered.

'Is it a dress up party?' Amber questioned.

Hae quickly pulled out his phone. 'Hyuk, sorry for disturbing you but I think you gave me a wrong address.'

'Why would you think that?'

'The store is....weird?'

Hyuk smirked. 'Just get in, I'll see you later.' He hung up.

'And?' Min asked.

'He said to get inside.' Hae mumbled and obeyed.

'What is this?' Heechul turned to Kyu.

'Tonight we are going to a party of Lord Shin, unfortunately he loves dressing up.' Kyu deadpanned.

'Then why the hell are we going?'

'Because he's a friend of Hyukjae.'

'Don't tell me the bodyguards have to dress up as well?' Heechul's eyes narrowed.

'No, you are safe.' Kyu said. 'Although you'd blend in more if you did.'

 

'His lordship has informed us of your arrival and we have some suggestions for you and your friends.' A pretty salesgirl addressed them shyly.

'Let's do this one by one.' Min said, excited.

'Ladies first!' Hae jumped in.

Amber grinned and was led to a fitting room. A couple of minutes later she came out in a beautiful dress. Min whistled in appreciation and bowed for the "princess" but Hae frowned as he scanned the girl's face. He got up and approached her. 'What's wrong?'

Amber bit her lip and hesitated.

'Hey, it's me, your bubbly boy. You can tell me anything.' Hae whispered.

'You know how when we were young, others always teased me and called me a boy?'

Hae smiled. 'Yeah, it's cause you never wore any skirts or dres...oh Amber, you still don't like those?'

'I'm sorry.' Amber said.

Hae hugged her. 'Hey, we can dress up into anything we want! What would you prefer?'

'A pirate.' Her eyes were all sparkly. Hae called the saleswoman and informed her of their decision. A bit later Amber walked out as a full-fledged pirate.

'Mind if I join you, Captain?' Heechul bowed gracefully.

'Get him a similar outfit as well.' Hae ordered and couldn't stop smiling as he saw the happiness on Amber's face. He wanted to turn to Min but his best friend was nowhere to be seen. He raised an eyebrow to Kangin.

'Sungmin? He's already in the changing room.' Kangin said.

'Funny how he didn't even have to ask, yet you understood and knew the answer.' Kibum remarked, earning a punch from his fellow bodyguard.

The curtain was shoved open and Kangin thought he was having a heart attack.

'Min?' Hae asked as he looked at his friend in disbelief.

Sungmin was dressed up like a girl...a very pretty and very naughty school girl.

'What? If Amber can go as a guy, I can go as a girl, right?' Min exclaimed.

'Y-yeah of course, it's just that you look so great!' Hae uttered.

'Don't forget to breathe.' Kibum instructed Kangin.

Min sighed. 'Well it would be fun but it's a bit uncomfortable, especially the shoes, so I'll have a try again.' He send Kangin one more look and then disappeared. He reappeared in a simple black tuxedo and sunglassed. 'I'm going to be a spy.' He chuckled. 'Plus it won't be a total waste of money, I can reuse this for a wedding or something.'

It was Hae's turn. He frowned as he saw the choices they had picked for him.

'Is it not to your liking, my lord?' The girl asked.

'An angel, Rudolph or Ironman?' Hae named them.

'It's not Rudolph, it's Chopper, a manga character. His lordship said they all suited you. Since you have the looks of an angel, the heart of Chopper and the strength of Ironman.' The salesgirl said, unaware of the heavy blush her client was supporting.

'H-he really said that?' Hae stuttered a little.

'Yes, my lord.'

Hae breathed in. He wanted to please his husband but he had a different idea. 'Can I try something else?'

'Of course, sir.'

A bit later Hae shyly opened the curtain and walked out dressed in tight leather pants, a V-neck shirt and a red leather jacket. His black leather boots and tons of bracelets finished the outfit.

Amber squealed and approached him. 'Awwww you look like a total rock star, bubbles!'

Hae lost his fierce pose and giggled. 'You think?'

Amber nodded.

'Are we done?' Heechul asked. 'Or do you need an outfit as well?' He smirked at Kyu.

'Nah, I already have mine, thanks.'

'What about you?' Sungmin asked Kangin.

'I'm not going to dress up.' Kangin answered, preparing for the pout that was surely going to appear on the other's face but Min just smiled. 'Good, we'll keep that private.' He skipped towards Hae.

'Private? What does he mean?' Kangin mumbled.

'Oh man, you are so in for it.' Kibum laughed.

 

Hyuk came home to a house of chaos. Clothes were everywhere as were all kinds of make up sets, accessories and even wigs. He was met with a couple of evil laughing pirates. Amber looked adorable and Heechul...part of his hair was in a pony tail and his pretty features were accentuated with the right make up. Hyuk looked behind them and saw a very blonde spy.

'Sungmin?' Hyuk asked in astonishment.

Min lifted his shades and grinned. 'Like my hair?'

Hyuk's face dropped. 'Wait? Is she colouring Hae's hair as well?' He didn't even wait for the answer and ran upstairs.

'What's up with him?' Min wondered.

Heechul opened his mouth but stared at the boy that just entered the room.

Kyu's hair was red and wild. He was wearing eyeliner and gave away a distant, indifferent aura.

'Punk rocker? Nicely done!' Kibum high fived the boy, avoiding the spike bracelets.

Heechul had recovered and walked up to Kyu. 'There you are, my treasure.' He said cheesily, chest outstretched, hands on his hips.

Kyu rolled his eyes but couldn't the fact one corner of his mouth lifted.

 

'Hae?' Hyuk yelled as he slammed their bedroom door open.

Hae was seated on the bed, his back to the door. His stylist had just finished the last little details of his make up when Hyuk stormed in.

Hyuk stared at the back of his husband's head.

'Orange? Y-your hair is o-orange?' He stuttered.

Hae turned around.

Hyuk gasped. The boy was so beautiful it took his breath away. Although his outfit and hair looked tough, those eyes looked even more vulnerable.

'You don't like it? It washes out quickly.' Hae said.

Hyuk was rooted to the ground, unable to speak.

'Hyukkie?' Hae bit his lip nervously and stepped a little closer.

'Is he wearing lipstick?' Hyuk addressed the stylist.

'No, my lord.'

'Good.' Hyuk said huskily, one hand reached to Hae's nape and he pulled the boy into a longing kiss.  He immediately gained access and slipped his tongue in. He pulled Hae closer with his free hand on the boy's waist and even deepened the kiss. Hae melted slowly against his husband. The kisses became more fierce and desperate with the second. Hyuk pulled away, only for a second before he kissed him again, changing the angle. Their kisses were loud and passionate. They both moaned and wanted more. A discrete cough from the stylist made them aware of their surroundings. Hae quickly moved away and stared with big eyes at Hyuk.

Hyuk's hands turned into fists as he tried to regain some self control. 'Hae, go downstairs, I'll be ready in 30 mins. Ok, baby?'

'Y-yeah.' Hae stuttered and left in a haze.